Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 40688 times)

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #585 on: October 11, 2021, 11:55:38 pm »
What's stopping a center company being it's 'own' regiment?

The only thing this rule is 'damaging' are the players who choose with their own free will to be part of a larger community and eco-system, who realistically thinks countless tens of players will leave larger regiments like the 45thN and 92nd just to gain a spot in a competitive tournament?

This is ridiculous thinking, so it's a good thing that people are forced\coerced out of larger communities just so they can play in competitive? Because smaller regiments might be lost or dare I say lose to one of the center companies!

Isn't that what makes it a competition?

People want to play in THEIR regiments with THEIR friends, not be disallowed based on the "LIFE" of the community what a ridiculous argument.
do you actually have an argument or is this just a joke post

Nice Ad Hominem, Golden was absolutely right; centre companies are essentially their own small regiments, where people were recruited from casual servers and trained up, that's no different than other 'smaller' regiments.
Centre companies, by definition are not their own small regiments what the fuck is wrong with you people, if you have a centre company that acts as its own regiment and wants to take part in stuff like rgl, then I'm sorry but I've got news for you, its time to make your own regiment, otherwise we'll end up having RGL league 1 with 3 45thn teams and 3 92nd teams.

I don't think you even understand the discussion golden so it's a little hard for me to argue this one with you

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #586 on: October 11, 2021, 11:55:50 pm »
13e are just scared of 92nd and 45thN Centre Companies.

Why do you even bring our name here when we didn't say anything? Just because a couple of our members speak their mind doesn't mean it's what the leadership or the regiment as a whole thinks. Just shut the fuck up and go to your room, you're grounded.
Nock putting the kids to bed  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nock

and Vegi you have been irrelevant since the RGL choke why you talking lil sis :D :D

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #587 on: October 11, 2021, 11:59:01 pm »

The only thing this rule is 'damaging' are the players who choose with their own free will to be part of a larger community and eco-system, who realistically thinks countless tens of players will leave larger regiments like the 45thN and 92nd just to gain a spot in a competitive tournament?

This is ridiculous thinking, so it's a good thing that people are forced\coerced out of larger communities just so they can play in competitive? Because smaller regiments might be lost or dare I say lose to one of the center companies!

People want to play in THEIR regiments with THEIR friends, not be disallowed based on the "LIFE" of the community what a ridiculous argument.

Nice Ad Hominem, Golden was absolutely right; centre companies are essentially their own small regiments, where people were recruited from casual servers and trained up, that's no different than other 'smaller' regiments.
Centre companies, by definition are not their own small regiments what the fuck is wrong with you people, if you have a centre company that acts as its own regiment and wants to take part in stuff like rgl, then I'm sorry but I've got news for you, its time to make your own regiment, otherwise we'll end up having RGL league 1 with 3 45thn teams and 3 92nd teams.

I don't think you even understand the discussion golden so it's a little hard for me to argue this one with you
Why are you making this strawman argument that if we allow the centre companies of the 45thN and 92nd to participate in competitive tournaments that we will end up with 3 teams from both regiments? We are asking for our centre companies to be allowed to participate in a tournament where they will not be in direct competition with our gren companies and therefore for all intents and purposes are autonomous and independent of each other. It literally has 0 impact on what happens in League 1 and only serves to hurt the larger regiments(45thN/92nd).

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #588 on: October 11, 2021, 11:59:30 pm »
13e are just scared of 92nd and 45thN Centre Companies.

Why do you even bring our name here when we didn't say anything? Just because a couple of our members speak their mind doesn't mean it's what the leadership or the regiment as a whole thinks. Just shut the fuck up and go to your room, you're grounded.
Nock putting the kids to bed  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nock

and Vegi you have been irrelevant since the RGL choke why you talking lil sis :D :D
Let the grown ups talk and make sure to finish high school when you get 18
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 12, 2021, 12:00:43 am »
3 League System was planned by the old team, with splitting the different rosters in their skill league. We thought this would ensure that as many people as possible will enjoy RGL.

Chriseh im sure people would understand your decision more if you didnt just say "lol fuck you im an organizer", but actually started to explain your decision even if you didnt plan on changing it
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #590 on: October 12, 2021, 12:01:24 am »

It's pretty clear you don't understand and also pretty clear the hosting triad consting of zero large regiment members don't understand either. Pointless argument really, I made valuable points and you are ignoring them because you don't have any thing to say against it.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 12, 2021, 12:02:15 am »
Dan pls coup centre and make ur own reg

Nock

« Reply #592 on: October 12, 2021, 12:03:34 am »
You guys seem to focus a lot on the whole "centre company" bit, but didn't Chriseh write that they actually had (or will have) to refuse regiments ? therefore making this whole conversation meaningless

+ he did say he'd take a look at a 7/7/7 format later, implying they'll think about having 3 leagues, but that they already have enough regiments to fill 20+ slots

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #593 on: October 12, 2021, 12:04:15 am »
ok but then you have to move to ukraine and be my roommate

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 12, 2021, 12:05:58 am »
ok but then you have to move to ukraine and be my roommate
Why do you want a 12 y/o kid in your house?

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #595 on: October 12, 2021, 12:08:44 am »

Why are you making this strawman argument that if we allow the centre companies of the 45thN and 92nd to participate in competitive tournaments that we will end up with 3 teams from both regiments? We are asking for our centre companies to be allowed to participate in a tournament where they will not be in direct competition with our gren companies and therefore for all intents and purposes are autonomous and independent of each other. It literally has 0 impact on what happens in League 1 and only serves to hurt the larger regiments(45thN/92nd).
I explained in my first post the issue with allowing multiple teams for a single regiment, I won't reargue the same points repeatedly.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 12, 2021, 12:14:50 am »
Why is everyone beefing man just allow it! Tardet had plans he couldn’t fulfil cus irl issues which is completely fine, the admin team has taken over to ensure the RGL happens so let’s just be happy it’s on. Only case I see for centre companies to be involved is when there is not enough sign ups etc. Sucks but Gi is right about either stockpiling players and not utilising centre company people etc. We can all stop beefing and go to bed now! 18e_Col_Stubborn won’t be changing his mind so accept it and move forward. Let’s go gamers! Get involved!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #597 on: October 12, 2021, 12:16:13 am »
gay

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #598 on: October 12, 2021, 12:17:42 am »
One of the smartest thing's Vol has ever said
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 12, 2021, 12:19:41 am »
what a party pooper this voluble guy