Author Topic: NWRP N&S Campaign  (Read 867 times)

Offline Skeepr

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skeepr
  • Side: Confederacy
NWRP N&S Campaign
« on: July 27, 2021, 12:41:56 pm »
The NWRP North and South Campaign

Over the past few weeks, the NWRP N&S Campaign team have been working hard to develop a brand new campaign! This Campaign will be set in the American Civil War with players being able to lead the Union and Confederacy as President and Vice President; they will also be able to choose Generals and Advisors for their faction who serve at the pleasure of the President.

Slots for Officers in the Campaign Battles will be open for everyone, public player or regimental everyone has a fair chance at leading their faction on the battlefield!

So far, we have created the campaign map and are working on creating multiple custom in-game maps. We've drafted the rules and conducted two playtests. Currently, we are working on refining the rules, playtesting, making the campaign map interactive and making new custom maps for the campaign. If you are interested in helping out with playtesting or mapping be sure to contact me!

We are currently at a stage of development where leadership applications can be considered. There are 2 leadership positions able to be applied for per faction with the factions being the United States of America and the Confederate States of America.

The President is the head of state and head of government of his faction. As President, responsibilities include devising and implementing strategies, moving armies on the campaign map and managing the faction as a whole.

The Vice President is the second in command of the faction after the President. The responsibilities of the Vice President include assisting the President and representing the faction in the absence of the President.

Generals and Advisors are not applicable roles. However, they may be appointed by the President to have access to a private channel in order to discuss moves and strategies.

There is currently no release date planned but is expected to start within the next 2 months. Furthermore, the President and Vice President leadership applications open on Saturday 31/07/2021

If you'd like to stay updated join our Discord and Forums:
Discord: https://nwrp.eu/discord
Forums: https://nwrp.eu/

~~Skeepr~~

Offline WaterPolo

• Private
  • www.nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWRP N&S Campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 03:19:02 am »
can not wait for this!!

Offline Jurek

• Sergeant
  • nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Role Play
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 12:40:14 am »
Leadership applications have been opened! Feel free to apply for President or Vice President of the Union/Confederacy at https://nwrp.eu/topic/1363-north-south-campaign-leadership-applications/

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 11:27:09 pm »
Hello, if you want to join US Army as General Staff, feel free to message me on Steam or Discord: Kubus#2005
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Hansina

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 01:15:06 am »
The first battles of the Campaign will be on Saturday the 18th of September at 8pm BST!

Tensions in America have reached boiling point as the Union and Confederacy prepare to clash on the field of battle. The first encounter will be in less than 4 weeks! Will you fight to preserve the Union or will you fight for the independence of the Confederate States?

At 7:00pm BST on the 18th of September hop on early for our pre-event! This is an informal event where we will be reenacting John Brown's Raid and the Battle of Fort Sumter. These battles will not count towards the overall campaign, but they will be a good warmup and great fun!

In the meantime, be sure to download the mod here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfhejsnWXHALe_6wqBU_HwKYMV3PLN80/view

Stay updated with our forum and discord found respectively at nwrp.eu and nwrp.eu/discord

Stay tuned for the interactive map and rules!
[/size]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:17:29 am by Hansina »

Offline pleb

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 02:20:25 pm »
I can not wait for this, I sure as heck will be there!

Offline BulletMagnet FSE account

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 08:19:38 pm »
golly gee aren't I glad that I am a Federal soldier stationed at Fort Sumpter, South Carolina on Friday, April 12, 1861 at approximately 4:30 AM.