Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: FIFA!!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 06:16:17 pm »
I can firmly re-iterate that Lonedoge is the BEST nw Fifa player, no bribes were accepted.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 06:16:45 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Dont let mushypeas losing to LoneDoge distract you from Me carrying Janne vs Steinnman and Illypa  get involved (jk dont hurt me janne)

Best NA at it again

Offline Tired_Jake

• Private
  • I'm just a really tired, welcome to state farm
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [45thN_Vet][84th_Fus]_Tired_Jake
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 06:16:54 pm »
From my personal experience with lone the bum doge he is nothing but a rat filth cheat. S6 is the best and deserves better!

#loathelonedoge #manupwithmushy

I was told to do this. I dont know tbh something about a cat girl civil war. I'm just doing what im told by the great leader, the senate itself. Call the banners ig. My avatar is a trap so im not seeing a problem.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2021, 06:18:01 pm »
My cock is hard

Offline Commodore Greaves

• Private
  • 45thN forever. Get involved
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_KGrd_Greaves
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 06:18:24 pm »
These OUTLANDISH accusations are RIDICULOUS, Lonedoge is the most honest, hardworking, brave and just member of both the fifa and 45thN communities. Mushypeas and Maskmann are conspiring to sully Lonedoges magnificent reputation out of JEALOUSLY and SPITE, these are not values that represent the 45thN or fifa communities. Please do not be fooled by these wolves in sheeps clothing, Lonedoge is being targeted by these individuals and needs our help, it's time to take a STAND against this tyranny that plagues our communities. Stand with Lonedoge, and you stand with justice.

#istandwithlonedoge

Bias

Offline Mushypeas

• Sergeant
  • ARSENAL FAN NUMBER !!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 06:22:03 pm »
These OUTLANDISH accusations are RIDICULOUS, Lonedoge is the most honest, hardworking, brave and just member of both the fifa and 45thN communities. Mushypeas and Maskmann are conspiring to sully Lonedoges magnificent reputation out of JEALOUSLY and SPITE, these are not values that represent the 45thN or fifa communities. Please do not be fooled by these wolves in sheeps clothing, Lonedoge is being targeted by these individuals and needs our help, it's time to take a STAND against this tyranny that plagues our communities. Stand with Lonedoge, and you stand with justice.

#istandwithlonedoge

You make me sick with this GROSS entanglement of the truth.
Lonedoge is committed to hiding his abhorrent true intentions and unfortunately for you brother the wool is over your eyes.
I was only driven to do this after him deleting my comment on the youtube video and removing the dislike ratio.
He took away my right to a voice through muting me on ts and I regret to inform you that he even went as far to take my mod, in the video you can hear him contorting the truth at 0:40 as I speak of my previous victories against him.

He is a tyrant Mac and you are his minion. Join me in this war and live a free life away from the chains of the cult of Lonedoge!

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2021, 06:23:20 pm »
As we speak Maskmann and Mushypeas are secretly communicating with their secret network of 45thN centre company players, who have sadly been entrapped by the Maskmann-45thN-involvement-brainwashing(tm), forcing their hands to do his evil and despicable fse flame wars. These poor souls who have yet to get their footing in the community, we CAN'T let this continue, we have to FIGHT against the Maskmann-effect(tm), there is still time to save them from underlord Maskmann. Please do what you know is right, stand with lonedoge against this nightmare, save these people from their fate.

#istandwithlonedoge

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2021, 06:23:59 pm »
As we speak Maskmann and Mushypeas are secretly communicating with their secret network of 45thN centre company players, who have sadly been entrapped by the Maskmann-45thN-involvement-brainwashing(tm), forcing their hands to do his evil and despicable fse flame wars. These poor souls who have yet to get their footing in the community, we CAN'T let this continue, we have to FIGHT against the Maskmann-effect(tm), there is still time to save them from underlord Maskmann. Please do what you know is right, stand with lonedoge against this nightmare, save these people from their fate.

#istandwithlonedoge
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2021, 06:24:32 pm »

#istandwithlonedoge

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 06:24:40 pm »

#istandwithlonedoge

Finally someone with sense!!!!!!!!!
You make me sick with this GROSS entanglement of the truth.
Lonedoge is committed to hiding his abhorrent true intentions and unfortunately for you brother the wool is over your eyes.
I was only driven to do this after him deleting my comment on the youtube video and removing the dislike ratio.
He took away my right to a voice through muting me on ts and I regret to inform you that he even went as far to take my mod, in the video you can hear him contorting the truth at 0:40 as I speak of my previous victories against him.

He is a tyrant Mac and you are his minion. Join me in this war and live a free life away from the chains of the cult of Lonedoge!

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 06:25:45 pm »
*cough* lone join 15th and escape the tyranny *cough*
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Tired_Jake

• Private
  • I'm just a really tired, welcome to state farm
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [45thN_Vet][84th_Fus]_Tired_Jake
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 06:25:52 pm »

#istandwithlonedoge

Nah man #loathelonedoge #manupwithmushy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2021, 06:26:04 pm »

#istandwithlonedoge

What a load of twoddle. Never heard anything more stupid in my life. Get involved and as a result get free form the dark clutchs of Lone the bum Doge.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2021, 06:26:11 pm »
#loathelonedoge #manupwithmushy
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2021, 06:26:37 pm »
meow