Author Topic: Your opinion on LGBT  (Read 14615 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Your opinion on LGBT
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2021, 11:43:12 am »
my friend lapache dont care about gay but if u call him like that he will be mad

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2021, 12:51:29 pm »
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.

Cant tell if trolling or stupid

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2021, 12:56:10 pm »
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2021, 01:56:41 pm »
Nice I totally agree with furnox for once - religion is bs!

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2021, 03:26:13 pm »
I differentiate between fags and gays. A gay is a person that takes it up the ass or whatever the fuck and doesn't try to convert you. A fag is a person that takes it up the ass along with actively trying to convert you and thinks the world owes them something. 

Fags are by far, the most annoying, passive aggressive people you'll ever meet in your life, especially in the corporate world. They'll make unsolicited remarks, make unwarranted advancements and annoy the shit out of you. They cry and moan over being oppressed whilst at the same time corporations have pride-themed logos, embassies flew pride flags and HR departments succumb to their whims and wishes.  A bunch of self-victimized, mentally unstable morons that back in the early 2000s kept saying shit like "Oh, what are you so afraid of, it's not like we're going to teach your kids to be queers.".

I don't give a shit if you're gay. I don't give a fuck if you stick a gerbil up your fucking ass, but don't try to convert me or force me to be what you are.  Don't get me started on "trans"

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2021, 04:08:35 pm »
I differentiate between fags and gays. A gay is a person that takes it up the ass or whatever the fuck and doesn't try to convert you. A fag is a person that takes it up the ass along with actively trying to convert you and thinks the world owes them something. 

Fags are by far, the most annoying, passive aggressive people you'll ever meet in your life, especially in the corporate world. They'll make unsolicited remarks, make unwarranted advancements and annoy the shit out of you. They cry and moan over being oppressed whilst at the same time corporations have pride-themed logos, embassies flew pride flags and HR departments succumb to their whims and wishes.  A bunch of self-victimized, mentally unstable morons that back in the early 2000s kept saying shit like "Oh, what are you so afraid of, it's not like we're going to teach your kids to be queers.".

I don't give a shit if you're gay. I don't give a fuck if you stick a gerbil up your fucking ass, but don't try to convert me or force me to be what you are.  Don't get me started on "trans".

If you changed ”fag” to christian or religion x your statement would almost be correct.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2021, 04:27:29 pm »

I don't give a shit if you're gay. I don't give a fuck if you stick a gerbil up your fucking ass, but don't try to convert me or force me to be what you are.  Don't get me started on "trans".

If you changed ”fag” to christian or religion x your statement would almost be correct.

Religion is beneficial to society.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2021, 04:36:58 pm »

I don't give a shit if you're gay. I don't give a fuck if you stick a gerbil up your fucking ass, but don't try to convert me or force me to be what you are.  Don't get me started on "trans"

Fag is used as a homophobic derogatory term towards all homosexuals, it has no other meaning. You could probably replace 'fag' with queer or camp though.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:39:06 pm by Fietta »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2021, 04:41:23 pm »
I've never heard of gay crusaders or gay terrorists.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2021, 04:45:54 pm »
LGBT people don't harm anyone. Just let people live their life and love who they want.
no wonder these people get away with all that shit if the average voter has such a simplistic view of the issue
Wdym chief? Does the thought of 2 men/women kissing or getting married make you piss and shit yourself? Foaming at the mouth because someone who was born a girl wishes to be a boy?

Btw there is no "issue". People marrying who they're attracted to isn't an issue. It's human rights.
I mean trans stuff should not be accepted as normal. I’d explain fully but I’d just get banned from this lefty forum
oh man thats so cringe

Spoiler
[close]

David_Schrein

« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2021, 05:07:54 pm »

Religion is beneficial to society.
back to your ship man, this isnt a good place

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2021, 06:01:42 pm »
I've never heard of gay crusaders or gay terrorists.

Antifa

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2021, 06:41:43 pm »
Antifa aint based on sexuality, wat?

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2021, 06:42:15 pm »