Author Topic: Your opinion on LGBT  (Read 14778 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Your opinion on LGBT
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2021, 12:07:06 am »
LGBT people don't harm anyone. Just let people live their life and love who they want.
no wonder these people get away with all that shit if the average voter has such a simplistic view of the issue
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2021, 12:12:13 am »
LGBT people don't harm anyone. Just let people live their life and love who they want.
no wonder these people get away with all that shit if the average voter has such a simplistic view of the issue
Wdym chief? Does the thought of 2 men/women kissing or getting married make you piss and shit yourself? Foaming at the mouth because someone who was born a girl wishes to be a boy?

Btw there is no "issue". People marrying who they're attracted to isn't an issue. It's human rights.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2021, 12:45:04 am »
Wdym chief? Does the thought of 2 men/women kissing or getting married make you piss and shit yourself? Foaming at the mouth because someone who was born a girl wishes to be a boy?

Btw there is no "issue". People marrying who they're attracted to isn't an issue. It's human rights.
When such a complex issue is placed in such simple terms it can be easy to think the solution is also simple. It's not just about what two consenting adults can do or not do, it's about how what they do affect society as a whole rather than looking at the situation in an isolated manner.

Spoiler
EDAN I CANT DISCUSS SERIOUS THINGS MY HEAD HURTS
[close]

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2021, 01:02:49 am »

I mean trans stuff should not be accepted as normal. I’d explain fully but I’d just get banned from this lefty forum

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2021, 01:22:09 am »

I mean trans stuff should not be accepted as normal. I’d explain fully but I’d just get banned from this lefty forum
Oniel I thought you enjoyed wearing skirts?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2021, 01:49:57 am »

Being gay or trans an issue? Nope, gay marriage? Yup.

Marriage is sacred, its purpose is to bond a man and woman together in faith. If homosexuality (or atleast acting on homosexual desires) is sin, why on earth would you allow marriage for it. An alternative for marriage for homosexual couples would be a 'Civil Partnership'; when registered you get the same benefits/rights as a standard married couple but without divinity.

It's why you hear "Holy matrimony" thrown around a lot when performing vows (in atleast Catholicism) because it means:

"covenant by which a man and woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life and which is ordered by its nature to the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring"

All of which simply doesn't apply to homosexual couples. The reason being homosexual or transgender is fine, is because there's nowhere in the bible that states being homosexual is sin; it mentions numerous times that acting on your homosexual desires is sin, but being homosexual isn't.

On another note, performing homosexuality acts is sin, which you can repent, everyone sins, but allowing marriage of sin is (in the case of religion) stepping the line; something which is only done for political value (mainly leftism). I think if people were more educated on the bible, gay marriage wouldn't be that controversial because understanding the whole reason it exists is enough for it to not be reasonable for homosexuality. Civil partnerships exist to respect religion, you don't need marriage to make a bond between humans.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 02:04:35 am by Fietta »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2021, 01:51:52 am »

Marriage is sacred, its purpose is to bond a man and woman together in faith. If homosexuality (or atleast acting on homosexual desires) is sin, why on earth would you allow marriage for it. An alternative for marriage for homosexual couples would be a 'Civil Partnership'; when registered you get the same benefits/rights as a standard married couple but without divinity.

It's why you hear "Holy matrimony" thrown around a lot when performing vows (in atleast Catholicism) because it means:

"covenant by which a man and woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life and which is ordered by its nature to the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring"

All of which simply doesn't apply to homosexual couples.
kiss me then

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2021, 02:01:17 am »
well with all things in life aslong as it doesn't harm me why should I get to judge on how other people live there lives.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2021, 02:03:24 am »

Didn’t they work out gay wasn’t a sin. Translation was wrong and the first time they translated they read it as “a man shall not sleep with another man” where the actual translation reads “a man shall no sleep with another boy” - which is stating pedos are bad not gays xd.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2021, 02:05:43 am »

Didn’t they work out gay wasn’t a sin. Translation was wrong and the first time they translated they read it as “a man shall not sleep with another man” where the actual translation reads “a man shall no sleep with another boy” - which is stating pedos are bad not gays xd.

Being gay isn't sin, but acting on homosexual desires is sin; something which is inevitable between couples and thus indirectly supporting it by allowing gay marriage.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2021, 02:08:28 am »
Spoiler

Being gay isn't sin, but acting on homosexual desires is sin; something which is inevitable between couples and thus indirectly supporting it by allowing gay marriage.
[close]

Good job I ain’t religious then.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2021, 04:13:00 am »
well with all things in life aslong as it doesn't harm me why should I get to judge on how other people live there lives.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2021, 04:16:04 am »

Literally the most sane take in this whole thread
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2021, 04:18:16 am »

All of which simply doesn't apply to homosexual couples. The reason being homosexual or transgender is fine, is because there's nowhere in the bible that states being homosexual is sin; it mentions numerous times that acting on your homosexual desires is sin, but being homosexual isn't.

On another note, performing homosexuality acts is sin, which you can repent, everyone sins, but allowing marriage of sin is (in the case of religion) stepping the line; something which is only done for political value (mainly leftism). I think if people were more educated on the bible, gay marriage wouldn't be that controversial because understanding the whole reason it exists is enough for it to not be reasonable for homosexuality. Civil partnerships exist to respect religion, you don't need marriage to make a bond between humans.
Marriage is about love. Its about 2 people who love each other and wish to express that bond officially. A man and Woman are no more in love than 2 men or 2 women. Civil Partnerships are available for those couples (Straight Or Not) who don't believe in the word "marriage". But yes, same-sex couples should be allowed to get married if they wish.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2021, 04:22:13 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

playing boring on nw is not ok