Author Topic: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series  (Read 27510 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2021, 05:09:26 pm »
Free Agent App :

Community Name:  Sir-Follkas
Steam Link: I don't have steam cause I use talewords launcher and have got a key from stepbrother. but if you want to contact me you can ask him - https://steamcommunity.com/id/marxeilgarition/
GUID:  3422
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Krembit

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2021, 05:13:53 pm »
Reminder. All rosters should be completed by late tonight or early tomorrow incase some players are denied!

yes sir right away sir

Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/krembit
Team Name + TAG: Agent Orange /// [AO]
Roster:
Krembit - 663095
Dogman - 1204441
MrBate - 354138
Adam - 543790
Anna - 2226023
Robert - 1347531
Juanshot - 652323
LORDIEX - 644535

have you read and agreed to the rules? yes sir

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2021, 05:21:10 pm »
is the thread going to be updated with a clear list of teams with accepted players?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Dias10

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2021, 05:21:49 pm »
Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165676215/
Team Name + TAG: 16th Regiment of Foot, 16th_
Roster:
Dias - 1853064
eleu8eriaxD - 1624724
GEO - 800447
Herp - 1080522
Tunfisk - 1489835
AralZ - 1784003
RonnyJonny - 1218587
Tomkin - 417407

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2021, 05:34:31 pm »
Why is Applecard aka jojo allowed to play?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2021, 05:39:50 pm »
is the thread going to be updated with a clear list of teams with accepted players?
Yes this will be made tommorow morning. and then finalised an hour before the event.

cause he's a rookie??  :o

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2021, 05:52:22 pm »
Tompa do be better then  most of the players signed !

Not with the 60 ping I have rn
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2021, 05:56:30 pm »
Yes this will be made tommorow morning. and then finalised an hour before the event.

Jojo13 has been banned off EIC, FSE and my last rookie tournament for doxxing, ddosing and hacking on separate occasions.

Now we know Applepaycard is Jojo13 with both his FSE accounts having been banned, why not just disallow him from the tournament?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2021, 06:19:27 pm »

Jojo13 has been banned off EIC, FSE and my last rookie tournament for doxxing, ddosing and hacking on separate occasions.

Now we know Applepaycard is Jojo13 with both his FSE accounts having been banned, why not just disallow him from the tournament?

Offline iuff

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reg history: 83rd, 24e, 5te, 2ndHess, Nr21, 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: iuff, Previous nicks: iuffSCD, iuFF
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2021, 06:22:13 pm »
Tompa do be better then  most of the players signed !

Not with the 60 ping I have rn

Still better than most in this  ;)

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2021, 06:30:15 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I know that he made some bad things. I didn`t realise it was Jojo13 in my team using the nickname Applecard. Before I say some of my observations I have to mention that I don`t defend him for what he has done to you or anyone else. I consider it to be really inappropriate.  I hope he made conclusions out of all that situations
But I have to say that during the time we played together he has done nothing wrong to any of TFO members and I don`t think he has to anyone else while using Applecard nickname. He hosted a duel tournament as well which is kinda contribution to the community
So after all, I don`t think he should be unbanned from FSE but maybe he can get a chance just to play the game?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2021, 06:39:19 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I know that he made some bad things. I didn`t realise it was Jojo13 in my team using the nickname Applecard. Before I say some of my observations I have to mention that I don`t defend him for what he has done to you or anyone else. I consider it to be really inappropriate.  I hope he made conclusions out of all that situations
But I have to say that during the time we played together he has done nothing wrong to any of TFO members and I don`t think he has to anyone else while using Applecard nickname. He hosted a duel tournament as well which is kinda contribution to the community
So after all, I don`t think he should be unbanned from FSE but maybe he can get a chance just to play the game?

Ultimately its up to the hosts, I have also had interactions with Jojo13 where he has threatened to SWAT me over WBMM lmao so it goes both ways - he's not an entirely nice guy as some people attempt to portray him to be. He was banned off EIC for good reason.

Extra information for the hosts that you may not have known: He also got hold of my Facebook account and messaged me last month threatening to release all the information he stole from the FSE data base (includes all our IPs and emails attached to our FSE) unless I unbanned Coco Ayala from WBMM. This occurred when his name was already applepaycard btw.

As I said its up to the hosts. I look forward to action being taken especially as the CR is a cohost in this tournament, if you want more details regarding who exactly Jojo e doxxed/ddosed please pm me :)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2021, 06:41:45 pm »
Team application :

Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmylieNW/
Team Name + TAG: Monkey
Roster:
Smylie - 1467774
Porkins - 423274
Ciomcio - 1835039
Dundi - 1928138
xx15 - 1364162
Saphyro - 1759157
Rikus - 2203720
MightyPain - 1372804
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:39:11 pm by Smylie »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2021, 06:43:29 pm »
If you were to allow Jojo to play, then you'll have to allow Obelix to play, where do you draw the line? Get rid of them and stop being dumb

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2021, 06:53:39 pm »
If you were to allow Jojo to play, then you'll have to allow Obelix to play, where do you draw the line? Get rid of them and stop being dumb

Obelix cannot play, he not roomkie