Author Topic: The Euros 2020/2021  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Euros 2020/2021
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 07:11:44 pm »
People really have hopes for Germany? You guys will get disappointed.
germany has a strong squad, people in general do not have high hopes for y'all but i do
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2021, 11:18:52 pm »
Which team do you want to win? Turkey / Belgium
Which team do you think will win? Belgium
What match are you looking forward to most? Turkey vs Italy

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 11:50:16 pm »
Belgium are looking good this year, I do still think france will win it but Belgium will put up a good fight in the tournament.

Inb4 people spamming its coming home ::) ::)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 01:48:04 am »
Belgium and the Netherlands will be my picks tbh. They both have a good chance.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 02:01:49 am »
Belgium is looking worse as each year passes by, their squad is aging and most of their players are past their peak, still a good team though.

Netherlands won't make it far.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 02:02:32 am »
Let’s be real here Grealish is carrying it home for the boys
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 02:06:13 am »
Belgium will choke
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 02:56:16 am »
germany has a strong squad, people in general do not have high hopes for y'all but i do
wasnt their squad just as strong for wc2018 yet it was a complete debacle? i just checked, they have a very similar line-up this year. whats changed?

genuine question btw
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 07:30:55 am »
wasnt their squad just as strong for wc2018 yet it was a complete debacle? i just checked, they have a very similar line-up this year. whats changed?

genuine question btw
they brought sane, kai, werner, and gorertzka. they played defenders who absolutely shit the bed and neuer was always meant to save everything (coming off an ankle injury btw) they never started gnabry even though he is a phenomenal player low just stuck in the past of 2014 and finally they kept playing that fucking blonde shitter who would dribble for ages then lose the fucking ball. was literally the german midfield and neuer vs the world in that group stage

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 11:54:10 am »
Which team do you want to win? Netherlands, Turkey & Belgium
Which team do you think will win? France
What match are you looking forward to most? Netherlands if they finish 1st vs Portugal, france or germany

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2021, 12:36:32 pm »

genuine question btw
i also thought that

Spoiler
[close]

looking at that lineup and the bench of theirs at 2018 wc, that must of been one of the most uninspiring germany teams ive ever seen

also few years has passed now, some players has developed in to even better players like goretzka, something germany has lacked throughout the years are wingers that can beat their man and provide with g/a.

now they've got sane and gnabry who are a pain in the ass for every defender, their midfield is class, defence is aight. only bozo is joachim löw, no idea how he will set up that team.

so they've got an explosive attack, world class midfield, pretty decent defence, they HAVE to go far.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 01:33:28 pm »

genuine question btw
i also thought that

Spoiler
[close]

looking at that lineup and the bench of theirs at 2018 wc, that must of been one of the most uninspiring germany teams ive ever seen

also few years has passed now, some players has developed in to even better players like goretzka, something germany has lacked throughout the years are wingers that can beat their man and provide with g/a.

now they've got sane and gnabry who are a pain in the ass for every defender, their midfield is class, defence is aight. only bozo is joachim löw, no idea how he will set up that team.

so they've got an explosive attack, world class midfield, pretty decent defence, they HAVE to go far.

there are some decent players in the squad sadly löw cant get them motivated or build up a proper team spirit. we will get knocked out in group stage again

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2021, 02:18:46 pm »
Yeah the current German team has definitely improved in terms of the level of their individual players, but with Löw the end result seems to be a literal coin-toss.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 06:30:41 am »
CONCACAF Nations League Finals baby. We gonna destroy Mexico. Oh wait wrong competition. Good luck Euros

What a damn "Fart" joke. 11x Gold Cup "baby".

In other terms,

Which team do you want to win? England / Germany
Which team do you think will win? France
What match are you looking forward to most? France vs Germany

Also! Copa América is already starting.

Which team do you want to win? Uruguay / Colombia
Which team do you think will win? Brasil
What match are you looking forward to most? Argentina vs Chile and I wish to watch another Brasil vs Argentina

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

USA USA USA
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2021, 10:31:23 am »
Which team do you want to win? Scotland/England
Which team do you think will win? Portugal
What match are you looking forward to most? England vs Scotland
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.