Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post - May - July Term  (Read 7197 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Rep Post - May - July Term
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2021, 02:22:19 am »

This will be next Saturday the 15th of May. It will be at 8pm UK time to allow people to play regimental stuff and will maximise the number of sign ups. There will be a minimum donation required of $5 because it's for an American cause. This works out at around £3.50/€4 and its for a good cause so I would encourage people to cough up some spare change for it. Will be double elimination because that's what's hot right now and is more fun for a duel tournament. A proper thread will be published either tomorrow or Monday at the latest with sign ups and the other information.

I would encourage as many players to sign up as it's for a good cause, a bit of harmless fun and duel tournaments don't come up that often.

If anyone wishes to help in anyway please help contact me via Steam. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2021, 01:27:17 am »
Spoiler

This will be next Saturday the 15th of May. It will be at 8pm UK time to allow people to play regimental stuff and will maximise the number of sign ups. There will be a minimum donation required of $5 because it's for an American cause. This works out at around £3.50/€4 and its for a good cause so I would encourage people to cough up some spare change for it. Will be double elimination because that's what's hot right now and is more fun for a duel tournament. A proper thread will be published either tomorrow or Monday at the latest with sign ups and the other information.

I would encourage as many players to sign up as it's for a good cause, a bit of harmless fun and duel tournaments don't come up that often.

If anyone wishes to help in anyway please help contact me via Steam. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
[/
[close]
Yikes! I may have forgotten about this after an extremely busy work week. However, I would be down to play (and win) next Saturday if others were interested (you'd lose). Would still be for charity though ;D

Also the French server box is now set up as some people are aware, it is roughly double the size of the german server box so it's absolutely massive. It's the same panel so if you had one on each you would only need one access. If anyone needs anything in france or germany (or both) remember where I am. Already helped out a few reg's this week and always willing to help out more 8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:34:17 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
  • If the beat is nice play it twice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Murhpy from the 33rd
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2021, 12:45:33 am »
Did you just say the N word in teamspeak

Offline Einar MacEwen

• Private
  • Commanding the 92nd Lights
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd Einar MacEwen
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2021, 12:50:31 am »
Why do you always say that the aryan race is superior all the time, i feel like its kinda racist. Please stop bullying people from asia
Einar MacEwen

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2021, 01:00:40 am »
Why do you always say that the aryan race is superior all the time, i feel like its kinda racist. Please stop bullying people from asia
shut up dog back to ur cage
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2021, 11:49:16 am »
woof

Offline Einar MacEwen

• Private
  • Commanding the 92nd Lights
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd Einar MacEwen
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2021, 01:38:31 pm »
woof
I wont speak more of the truth then. Woof, Woof.
Einar MacEwen

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2021, 08:56:19 pm »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2021, 12:10:41 am »
A few individuals and teams have asked to use a couple of 92nd servers occasionally for their gfs. Of course where permittable I've always allowed people to use them, even admined one as well. However this isn't always the case and some people (myself included) don't know how maps work so their own server wouldn't be the most appropriate. So here's what I'm proposing:

Small groupfighting servers with a wide variety of maps pre-installed for different sized groupfights that would operate on a first come first served basis with whitelisted admins (Basically anyone who wanted it). These would be hosted in both germany and france to appeal to more people.

These are for teams that may not have their own server or want a server?

I know Fotin ran something similar and it was quite popular so just looking to do something similar :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2021, 12:24:55 am »
some asians are also aryan
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2021, 12:25:59 am »
A few individuals and teams have asked to use a couple of 92nd servers occasionally for their gfs. Of course where permittable I've always allowed people to use them, even admined one as well. However this isn't always the case and some people (myself included) don't know how maps work so their own server wouldn't be the most appropriate. So here's what I'm proposing:

Small groupfighting servers with a wide variety of maps pre-installed for different sized groupfights that would operate on a first come first served basis with whitelisted admins (Basically anyone who wanted it). These would be hosted in both germany and france to appeal to more people.

I know Fotin ran something similar and it was quite popular so just looking to do something similar :)
Sorta like a pickups thing? Where teams could be made at random?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2021, 12:32:18 am »

Sorta like a pickups thing? Where teams could be made at random?
Yeah! As well as for practice matches for dedicated teams as well :D

Side note: I've just broken the panel for the servers X)

Idk what I did wrong but servers do still be up and running at the moment, if this changes then I'll let everyone know. Might have to manually restart your servers (TNT spam) if they're not automatically set to do so ;)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2021, 12:45:38 am »
ur servers suck #notmycr
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2021, 01:03:28 am »
So you buy people servers so they vote for you?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2021, 09:21:32 am »
ur servers suck #notmycr
This is libel!

So you buy people servers so they vote for you?
No.

I make them ;)