Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 100623 times)

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1635 on: January 14, 2022, 08:16:30 pm »
what is stack ?

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1636 on: January 15, 2022, 08:49:57 pm »
yo

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: January 15, 2022, 11:17:28 pm »

Phailur

« Reply #1638 on: January 16, 2022, 03:16:02 pm »
"imagine youre a ginger and a homosexual... do you smell yourself?" - kraz

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1639 on: January 16, 2022, 03:47:24 pm »

that's an attack on me!

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1640 on: January 16, 2022, 08:43:04 pm »
masterclassed

Nock

« Reply #1641 on: January 16, 2022, 08:44:58 pm »

The End of a Journey

Welp. That's an odd post to write.

As some might have expected (or hoped for), the 13e drew its last breath tonight during our last groupfight, our last event, against the 15thYR.

It has been an incredible journey. We started this project as a merry band of brainless french monkeys, it was basically Grouped but as a regiment. Then a merry band of british monkeys joined us, and so on so forth. But it turned out to be more than just that. It was incredibly fun at times, and incredibly tough also. I have honestly grown fond of the regiment and its people, although they seriously gave me brain damage sometimes.

As head of the Commanding Staff for several months, we tried our utmost best along with the current NCOs to save the regiment from disbanding but the disregard for the regiment from a certain part of our community is something that is beyond our grasp. When even our most inactive players come to events, while a few of our active ones feign interest, there is just nothing more to be done.

That's also quite unfortunate, given we would have had our anniversary in a bit more than a month, but it was a good run. I didn't expect us to go this far, didn't expect such loyalty from certain members, and I can 100% say that this regiment will be part of my best NW memories and that I consider every single one of its member a friend.

Truly sorry for the people that wished us to continue, whether they're from the regiment or they simply didn't wanna see competition to disappear.
I wish all of our ex-members the best, and I hope to fight alongside you guys again one day.

I'm no Tardet but I'd like to thank a few people.

Spoiler

Dash - Undeniably the one that made all of this possible. It would not have been the same without you and you were a huge support until your PC died. I had the opportunity to know you better, and let me tell you that you're one of the few remaining 100% honest and true person in this community. You're legit a great guy. And your Yasuo is garbage.

Tardet - Obviously, how could I not mention you monkey. You were the one that actually went forward and made things possible with Dash. You were the one that had the balls to be in charge of everything when nobody else could. I can't thank you enough for allowing all this adventure to happen. ration

Clash, Troister, Dren, Narrow, Higen, Kraz, Axiom - You bunch of dumbasses are the ones that made this journey fun and enjoyable. You always attended as much as possible, and brought with you your experience, skill and brain damage. I do not thank you for your moans on TS though Axiom !! Obviously, we'll keep in touch through the Grouped discord no matter what, but love you guys  :-*

Verox, Vladdleco, Darkk, Kadiozze, JLB, Plantaquatix, Phailur, Ruler - Thank you lot for trusting us idiots in this journey. You have been there since the beginning and it truly means a lot. Some haven't always been active, but it has always been a pleasure to have you with us and I'm happy I can call a couple of you actual friends now.

BlackBeard, Louis, Shadey, DOMI - Much like the above, I can't thank you guys enough for trusting us. Alongside Herishey and Hertz, you've been with us for almost the entire lifespan of the regiment. You heavily contributed to the good atmosphere in here and it has always been fun to have you guys and talk to you lot.

Voluble - I genuinely thank you for your time spent in the 13e, although it was short. You taught me a lot about regimental GF leading and I was glad you were a part of this adventure at some point. I won't lie, I had never interacted with you before and I blindly listened to gossips about you. We gave you a spot in here, and you definitely proved me wrong. You always had good tips, great insight and had a positive spirit for the most part. You definitely helped me and the regiment grow a lot in multiple ways. Thanks a lot.

Herishey, Hertz - You two are the ones that allowed the regiment to pull through at tough times. Much like the other bunch of Brits I mentioned, you have been there for almost the entire lifespan of the regiment, but you contributed in ways no other have. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys honestly. Can't thank you enough.

[close]

I will thank all the other members as a whole. You guys are what made the regiment so fun and enjoyable. Although I did whine about it at times, I don't regret spending so much time for the 13e and you lot. It was worth it in the end. I can't thank you all enough for trusting us, trusting me. This is the end of an era that surely means a lot to me, and I will truly cherish it.

Farewell.
Thread will be locked later.

Chef de Bataillon, Nock

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1642 on: January 16, 2022, 08:46:29 pm »
Damn I couldnt believe it. Sad to see you go and thank you for all the sweaty gf and clapping us in RGL
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: January 16, 2022, 08:46:32 pm »
Where is my stack

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1644 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:27 pm »
Sad but expected, enjoyed playing with you all greatly but it wasn't meant to be in the end. Gg wp.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:36 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: January 16, 2022, 08:49:13 pm »
FFS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #1647 on: January 16, 2022, 08:50:01 pm »

I'm no Tardet but I'd like to thank a few people.[/size][/font]

tardet would have thanked me  >:(
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #1648 on: January 16, 2022, 08:50:16 pm »

I'm no Tardet but I'd like to thank a few people.

tardet would have thanked me  >:(
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: January 16, 2022, 08:50:38 pm »
Spoiler

Dash - Undeniably the one that made all of this possible. It would not have been the same without you and you were a huge support until your PC died. I had the opportunity to know you better, and let me tell you that you're one of the few remaining 100% honest and true person in this community. You're legit a great guy. And your Yasuo is garbage.

Tardet - Obviously, how could I not mention you monkey. You were the one that actually went forward and made things possible with Dash. You were the one that had the balls to be in charge of everything when nobody else could. I can't thank you enough for allowing all this adventure to happen. ration

Clash, Troister, Dren, Narrow, Higen, Kraz, Axiom - You bunch of dumbasses are the ones that made this journey fun and enjoyable. You always attended as much as possible, and brought with you your experience, skill and brain damage. I do not thank you for your moans on TS though Axiom !! Obviously, we'll keep in touch through the Grouped discord no matter what, but love you guys  :-*

Verox, Vladdleco, Darkk, Kadiozze, JLB, Plantaquatix, Phailur, Ruler - Thank you lot for trusting us idiots in this journey. You have been there since the beginning and it truly means a lot. Some haven't always been active, but it has always been a pleasure to have you with us and I'm happy I can call a couple of you actual friends now.

BlackBeard, Louis, Shadey, DOMI - Much like the above, I can't thank you guys enough for trusting us. Alongside Herishey and Hertz, you've been with us for almost the entire lifespan of the regiment. You heavily contributed to the good atmosphere in here and it has always been fun to have you guys and talk to you lot.

Voluble - I genuinely thank you for your time spent in the 13e, although it was short. You taught me a lot about regimental GF leading and I was glad you were a part of this adventure at some point. I won't lie, I had never interacted with you before and I blindly listened to gossips about you. We gave you a spot in here, and you definitely proved me wrong. You always had good tips, great insight and had a positive spirit for the most part. You definitely helped me and the regiment grow a lot in multiple ways. Thanks a lot.

Herishey, Hertz - You two are the ones that allowed the regiment to pull through at tough times. Much like the other bunch of Brits I mentioned, you have been there for almost the entire lifespan of the regiment, but you contributed in ways no other have. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys honestly. Can't thank you enough.
[close]

I can't seem to find my name, is that intentional?
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum