Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101846 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [FR/EU]
« Reply #405 on: March 29, 2021, 07:50:18 pm »
It's probably because unlike you, I am often credible in what I do or say. Hate who you cannot be. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #406 on: March 29, 2021, 07:51:05 pm »
Its really not that deep Fietta. Dude literally posted a regimental update about a regimental gf they did (which he has consistently done for most if not all of his gfs). You are the one that started digging about who they were missing. You are also the one putting words into his mouth about how he is "justifying his loss" when he said that "they are too reliant on their carries". Besides the point, but if people "rinse" each other on native for justifying losses, then I find that twice as cringe as attempting to justify a loss itself.

How can you not see the context and intention in his post, what is this NW brain territory.

Tardet doesn't justify losses. He simply says that the 13e is all about their top players and they cannot perform without them.
I don't know if you're blind or just simply retarded Fietta?

God you're so dumb, he is LITERALLY justifying his loss. I mean, I'm sure you're literate and can actually understand the context and intention from reading his post, if you don't then I don't see why you're participating. Then again, you done everything in your power to get Fotin CR, look how that turned out.

it's a big deal that you are so affected by the fact that tardet explains a defeat. Do you need to prove something? Because if that's the case, it's in tournaments that you have to do it, but unfortunately I've never seen your name yet.

You use a forum to vent your hatred my boy, it will never help you and the fact that you continue to do so makes you lose credibility.

I like how you're bringing tournaments into an argument as if I've ever commented about my skill (or lack of), I'm sure 13e could beat us in a tournament, never said they wouldn't. Posting paragraphs of cringe on how they've lost scrims is a different kettle of fish.

And my point is not to say that the 13e is better, I just want you to understand that you are taking something negatively that basically is not. Tardet has always done this and will continue to do so. There is no implication, it is you who is forcing yourself to see the bad where it is not.

Nock

« Reply #407 on: March 29, 2021, 07:52:00 pm »
Can yall stop arguing about something as petty as this shit.
Tardet didn't have any bad intentions, he was just doing a little recap as he usually does. Whether you like it or not, not our problem.
Stop posting such cringe Fietta, you're better than this  :-*

Let's keep it friendly, ay ?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 29, 2021, 07:52:51 pm »
Tardet didn't have any bad intentions, he was just doing a little recap as he usually does. Whether you like it or not, not our problem.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #409 on: March 29, 2021, 07:52:59 pm »
It's probably because unlike you, I am often credible in what I do or say. Hate who you cannot be. ;)

I'm glad you talk about yourself in that way, If you were credible, you'd almost certainly not talk about yourself in that way.

Its really not that deep Fietta. Dude literally posted a regimental update about a regimental gf they did (which he has consistently done for most if not all of his gfs). You are the one that started digging about who they were missing. You are also the one putting words into his mouth about how he is "justifying his loss" when he said that "they are too reliant on their carries". Besides the point, but if people "rinse" each other on native for justifying losses, then I find that twice as cringe as attempting to justify a loss itself.

How can you not see the context and intention in his post, what is this NW brain territory.

Tardet doesn't justify losses. He simply says that the 13e is all about their top players and they cannot perform without them.
I don't know if you're blind or just simply retarded Fietta?

God you're so dumb, he is LITERALLY justifying his loss. I mean, I'm sure you're literate and can actually understand the context and intention from reading his post, if you don't then I don't see why you're participating. Then again, you done everything in your power to get Fotin CR, look how that turned out.

it's a big deal that you are so affected by the fact that tardet explains a defeat. Do you need to prove something? Because if that's the case, it's in tournaments that you have to do it, but unfortunately I've never seen your name yet.

You use a forum to vent your hatred my boy, it will never help you and the fact that you continue to do so makes you lose credibility.

I like how you're bringing tournaments into an argument as if I've ever commented about my skill (or lack of), I'm sure 13e could beat us in a tournament, never said they wouldn't. Posting paragraphs of cringe on how they've lost scrims is a different kettle of fish.

And my point is not to say that the 13e is better, I just want you to understand that you are taking something negatively that basically is not. Tardet has always done this and will continue to do so. There is no implication, it is you who is forcing yourself to see the bad where it is not.

If only you know Tardet like I do

Since you're cute, I'll tone it down

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #410 on: March 29, 2021, 07:53:51 pm »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #411 on: March 29, 2021, 07:54:06 pm »
Gotta love these keyboard wars over literally nothing
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #412 on: March 29, 2021, 07:54:40 pm »

Je vais fouetter ta grand mère
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #413 on: March 29, 2021, 07:55:08 pm »

Je vais fouetter ta grand mère

^

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 29, 2021, 07:57:38 pm »
If we lose another match against the 45thN tonight and I post about it, this is literally the end of us all. Kind of you knew that back to back scheduling would come back to bite me in the arse.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 29, 2021, 07:58:19 pm »
If we lose another match against the 45thN tonight and I post about it, this is literally the end of us all.

Naa we'll post one if we lose so you can understand the infinite amount of cringe that pulsates from it

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 29, 2021, 07:59:13 pm »
If we lose another match against the 45thN tonight and I post about it, this is literally the end of us all.

Naa we'll post one if we lose so you can understand the infinite amount of cringe that pulsates from it
Deal!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 29, 2021, 07:59:56 pm »
Can't promise anything though, even though 45th are cringe, we're not always that cringe.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #418 on: March 29, 2021, 08:00:03 pm »
thanks for the pages

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer