Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101104 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22
« Reply #1680 on: January 17, 2022, 03:55:54 am »
lol

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #1682 on: January 17, 2022, 04:56:50 am »
I would like to thank all the members of the 13th, for the course accomplished and the atmosphere.

A big congratulations and thank you to Nock for the work done at the end of the 13th. Rarely have I seen such a dedicated and involved leader.

Will you be adding me on steam or shall I?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #1683 on: January 17, 2022, 09:09:50 am »
I would like to thank all the members of the 13th, for the course accomplished and the atmosphere.

A big congratulations and thank you to Nock for the work done at the end of the 13th. Rarely have I seen such a dedicated and involved leader.

Will you be adding me on steam or shall I?
you have a regiment?
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1686 on: January 17, 2022, 01:17:11 pm »
Good regiment with good people (some) sorry to see you go
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1687 on: January 17, 2022, 08:40:49 pm »
it was a good run guys, i enjoyed playing with you all

Offline Alucard The PL

• Private
  • fae passive noob God
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alucard
« Reply #1688 on: January 17, 2022, 09:09:29 pm »
wish it could last longer but the time I've spent with you was really enjoyable. Sadly it has to end it right now but hope it goes better for everyone whenever they go. Love you all peeps :)

Phailur

« Reply #1689 on: January 17, 2022, 10:14:47 pm »
Gi has nothing on the prowess of Nock during a groupfight. His Sultry deep french voice commands instantaneous adoration from his hordes of loyal followers known as les ogres. He is truly a mastermind tactician despite only acquiring his first leading experiences in the 13e. I will be sending loving-kindness your way during my meditations. (p.s make sure to send me a sexy pic - it helps me visualise)

Higen, thank you for your du'a, without which i would have never converted to the one true faith - Buddhism (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). And your rapping skills.

Congratulations kraz for cracking your cocaine habit and finally going out into the world. I have many Belgian women here ready to party at your piscina.

Thank you verox for playing with my new and unique tristana support class. I will see you at kraz's, dont be late!

Merci à tous les français qui ont écouté mon français cassé. À part tardet, c'est un gobelin.

Thank you louis for letting me die.

Thank you narrow for believing

Thank you xaos for

Thank you vlad

Thank you

Thank

And thank you everyone else for attempting to make this regiment into something. If i took the time to write a heartfelt post including everyone it just wouldnt be right for that to come out of phailur now would it, ill leave that to Nock.

Also im joining the 15th for the palmares you guys failed to give me

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1690 on: January 17, 2022, 10:50:03 pm »
:'(

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1691 on: January 17, 2022, 10:51:44 pm »
À part tardet, c'est un gobelin.

It was said that our story had no future but you will always keep a special place within my heart Phailur.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

« Reply #1692 on: January 18, 2022, 01:03:51 am »
Gi has nothing on the prowess of Nock during a groupfight. His Sultry deep french voice commands instantaneous adoration from his hordes of loyal followers known as les ogres. He is truly a mastermind tactician despite only acquiring his first leading experiences in the 13e. I will be sending loving-kindness your way during my meditations. (p.s make sure to send me a sexy pic - it helps me visualise)

Higen, thank you for your du'a, without which i would have never converted to the one true faith - Buddhism (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). And your rapping skills.

Congratulations kraz for cracking your cocaine habit and finally going out into the world. I have many Belgian women here ready to party at your piscina.

Thank you verox for playing with my new and unique tristana support class. I will see you at kraz's, dont be late!

Merci à tous les français qui ont écouté mon français cassé. À part tardet, c'est un gobelin.

Thank you louis for letting me die.

Thank you narrow for believing

Thank you xaos for

Thank you vlad

Thank you

Thank

And thank you everyone else for attempting to make this regiment into something. If i took the time to write a heartfelt post including everyone it just wouldnt be right for that to come out of phailur now would it, ill leave that to Nock.

Also im joining the 15th for the palmares you guys failed to give me

I love you

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #1693 on: January 18, 2022, 06:26:30 am »
r/wholesome

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman