Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 21018 times)

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #360 on: January 29, 2021, 03:58:27 pm »
ok but how do both parties plan to deal with rikkert's toxicity, which is obviously ruining our amazing and lovely community

Nocked asking the right questions

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: January 29, 2021, 03:59:05 pm »
ok but how do both parties plan to deal with rikkert's toxicity, which is obviously ruining our amazing and lovely community

His name is Noxic and you should congratulate him on his birthday. Happy birthday !

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #362 on: January 29, 2021, 04:00:03 pm »
if maskman is guilty by association because of what valley did, what about fotin being in a regiment with fucking vegi lol
its not guilty by association its guilty by responsibility. Maskman is the 2IC of the entire regiment, hes largely responsible for the actions of his regimental members, particularly his COs. Fotin I believe is a mere Cpl in the 92nd. What everyone is saying about Fotin and the 92nd is a bit excessive since hes a Cpl and has very little power. Maskman is 2IC of the 45th and practically runs the thing and has become the face of the regiment, ofc he is way more responsible for the actions of the 45th than Fotin is of the 92nd.

Hopefully you and others dont keep making these shite responses now you MAYBE understand why its different

my point is that fotin is a spineless fuck who is bringing up all this shit only now during the cr elections. yea you can say he's only a cpl, but that doesnt mean anything. even i as a fucking recruit have in 45th internally brought up problematic behavior. meanwhile vegi and from what i've heard half of the 92nd has been included in some pretty questionable stuff that i'm not sure i'm allowed to mention, but i don't think its a secret that vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

maskman isn't a saint. when someone in the regiment has your face as their avatar, i don't think it's the worst thing in the world. it isn't unprovoked harassments from from valley's part but rather a response to all the toxic shit you've done in the past. meanwhile you have vegi calling everyone f-words, n-words and whatever despicable shit for no good reason and nobody in the 92nd seems to have a problem with this. only when someone like cameron gets publicly exposed do they say "action will be taken" whatever that means lol.
I wasn't going around personally harrassing anyone from the 45th so how is it a response to what I have done to them? In fact I havent done it on any NW player, mind explaining?

Again fotin has very limited power in his position in the 92nd, Maskman is the Major, theres a big difference

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 29, 2021, 04:00:22 pm »

His name is Noxic and you should congratulate him on his birthday. Happy birthday !

Rikkert not even a real one SMH
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2021, 04:01:13 pm »

VOD is up for anyone who didn't catch the stream.

EDIT: that fucking thumbnail
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2021, 04:02:30 pm »

Rikkert not even a real one SMH
LIAR

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #366 on: January 29, 2021, 04:02:58 pm »

Noxic was an actual player in 4e you donut.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 29, 2021, 04:03:13 pm »

thats the fucking joke you fucknugget

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #368 on: January 29, 2021, 04:03:46 pm »
That shirt Price!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #369 on: January 29, 2021, 04:04:03 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
this is why no one likes u!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #370 on: January 29, 2021, 04:05:07 pm »
What if we played Full Invasion?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 29, 2021, 04:05:30 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
this is why no one likes u!
The cheddar breed jealousy

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 29, 2021, 04:09:15 pm »
if maskman is guilty by association because of what valley did, what about fotin being in a regiment with fucking vegi lol
its not guilty by association its guilty by responsibility. Maskman is the 2IC of the entire regiment, hes largely responsible for the actions of his regimental members, particularly his COs. Fotin I believe is a mere Cpl in the 92nd. What everyone is saying about Fotin and the 92nd is a bit excessive since hes a Cpl and has very little power. Maskman is 2IC of the 45th and practically runs the thing and has become the face of the regiment, ofc he is way more responsible for the actions of the 45th than Fotin is of the 92nd.

Hopefully you and others dont keep making these shite responses now you MAYBE understand why its different

my point is that fotin is a spineless fuck who is bringing up all this shit only now during the cr elections. yea you can say he's only a cpl, but that doesnt mean anything. even i as a fucking recruit have in 45th internally brought up problematic behavior. meanwhile vegi and from what i've heard half of the 92nd has been included in some pretty questionable stuff that i'm not sure i'm allowed to mention, but i don't think its a secret that vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

maskman isn't a saint. when someone in the regiment has your face as their avatar, i don't think it's the worst thing in the world. it isn't unprovoked harassments from from valley's part but rather a response to all the toxic shit you've done in the past. meanwhile you have vegi calling everyone f-words, n-words and whatever despicable shit for no good reason and nobody in the 92nd seems to have a problem with this. only when someone like cameron gets publicly exposed do they say "action will be taken" whatever that means lol.
I wasn't going around personally harrassing anyone from the 45th so how is it a response to what I have done to them? In fact I havent done it on any NW player, mind explaining?

Again fotin has very limited power in his position in the 92nd, Maskman is the Major, theres a big difference
i said your general toxicity. idk who you've specifically been mean to in the past and i'm not saying having your face as their avatar is the appropriate thing to do, but i also don't think it's the worst in the world. some would say karma ecks dee

as for fotin, again if he actually ever cares or cared about racism or whatever he's stated he is going to combat. idk who he can justify being in the same regiment with vegi lol.

Nock

« Reply #373 on: January 29, 2021, 04:09:33 pm »

see what im talking about
this man is a dangerous BULLY

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #374 on: January 29, 2021, 04:11:20 pm »

He was german monsnic and a jedi icon in the past
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man