Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20752 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #345 on: January 29, 2021, 03:24:02 pm »
if maskman is guilty by association because of what valley did, what about fotin being in a regiment with fucking vegi lol

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #346 on: January 29, 2021, 03:24:19 pm »
Are you an actual idiot? That would be like Rikkert setting obelix's picture as his TS avatar and obelix complaining hahahaha. Just because the 45thN allowed the use of a doxer's face as a TS avatar does not mean they applaud/encourage doxing lol. Regimental leaders do not have to "protect" doxers, ddosers etc. , and, naturally, the majority of regular rules do not apply when dealing with them.  Of all the good arguments to not support maskman as CR, you, unsurprisingly, go down the braindead path.
I mean I know youre low IQ so I couldnt expect anything other than a dribbled response. If Gi was running for CR and Rikkert was allowed to have that, then its not right, it just further encourages the toxicity. Do I need to spell out to you why someone running for CR shouldnt allow stuff like that or does your squirrel brain comprehend yet?

We do a good job removing toxicity from our regiment, why do u think ur banned from our ts? 🐜

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #347 on: January 29, 2021, 03:25:23 pm »
Don't drag me into this RETARDS, I don't want to have to hear Bidbig's judgmental little posh middle class voice again.
you're learning

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #348 on: January 29, 2021, 03:30:55 pm »
All these snakes getting called out on both sides. *hiss hiss*
Shit someone start a controversy about me quick! I feel left out :(

Blitz pretends he is straight!
Fuck you got me there

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #349 on: January 29, 2021, 03:31:52 pm »
Valley is unfortunately not a CO in the 45thN anymore
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Weren't you banned from PK servers for spreading peoples personal information? if you're okay with doing that why are you so offended when it happens to you?
How is anything you are saying relevant.

Im not running for CR you absolute dribble, Maskman is. If he cant even be a responsible regimental leader then why does he deserve CR?
Are you an actual idiot? That would be like Rikkert setting obelix's picture as his TS avatar and obelix complaining hahahaha. Just because the 45thN allowed the use of a doxer's face as a TS avatar does not mean they applaud/encourage doxing lol. Regimental leaders do not have to "protect" doxers, ddosers etc. , and, naturally, the majority of regular rules do not apply when dealing with them.  Of all the good arguments to not support maskman as CR, you, unsurprisingly, go down the braindead path.
I mean I know youre low IQ so I couldnt expect anything other than a dribbled response. If Gi was running for CR and Rikkert was allowed to have that, then its not right, it just further encourages the toxicity. Do I need to spell out to you why someone running for CR shouldnt allow stuff like that or does your squirrel brain comprehend yet?

If you had any genuine concerns about your face being on Valleys TS avatar you could've always pmed me about it and I would've sorted it out. I was not aware that this picture was in fact you until you told us on TS the other week, in fact no one really knew who it was nor did we care. Instead of wasting your time getting permabanned off our TS for racism use your brain instead and perhaps people might not take you as a joke in game as well as on the forums zzz. End of discussion, pm me if you want to continue this.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #350 on: January 29, 2021, 03:32:40 pm »
As I said in my original post it had been going on for months. He retired last week. There's no excuse

Weren't you banned from PK servers for spreading peoples personal information? if you're okay with doing that why are you so offended when it happens to you?

Im not running for CR you absolute dribble, Maskman is. If he cant even be a responsible regimental leader then why does he deserve CR?
Hahahaha you're 18 years old, doing media studies at the local university of dogshit reputation, and think the community should give two shits about the "protection" of internet """criminals""" like you and your buddy. If you think one person on ts using a doxer's face as their ts avatar is what's spearheading toxicity in this community then you are incredibly missguided. Obviously the significantly bigger contributor to toxicity, is these regimental dramas that keep popping up in the community, and are (unfortunately) maintained, and even fed. The issue is the even bigger polarization that's occurring within the community, and the recent rise in group mentality sentiments. That should be the focus of the CR, not trying to appease their side of the community, which is why I currently have some doubts about maskman and haven't voted for either candidate yet.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #351 on: January 29, 2021, 03:35:25 pm »
if maskman is guilty by association because of what valley did, what about fotin being in a regiment with fucking vegi lol
its not guilty by association its guilty by responsibility. Maskman is the 2IC of the entire regiment, hes largely responsible for the actions of his regimental members, particularly his COs. Fotin I believe is a mere Cpl in the 92nd. What everyone is saying about Fotin and the 92nd is a bit excessive since hes a Cpl and has very little power. Maskman is 2IC of the 45th and practically runs the thing and has become the face of the regiment, ofc he is way more responsible for the actions of the 45th than Fotin is of the 92nd.

Hopefully you and others dont keep making these shite responses now you MAYBE understand why its different

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #352 on: January 29, 2021, 03:36:41 pm »
both regiments have problems with racism/personal harassment (to differing degrees) maybe just deal with that internally rather than chatting shit on the forums and trying to blame each other for shit

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #353 on: January 29, 2021, 03:37:15 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 29, 2021, 03:38:05 pm »

If you had any genuine concerns about your face being on Valleys TS avatar you could've always pmed me about it and I would've sorted it out. I was not aware that this picture was in fact you until you told us on TS the other week, in fact no one really knew who it was nor did we care. Instead of wasting your time getting permabanned off our TS for racism use your brain instead and perhaps people might not take you as a joke in game as well as on the forums zzz. End of discussion, pm me if you want to continue this.
I mean thats just a lie, everyone knew who it was. So rather than actually address why you didnt do anything(maybe just forgetting would be a more reasonable answer), you decide to lie, I shouldnt expect anything more from you should I. Dont forget you nearly got suspended from your school for your racism :)

And I was told by a member of the 45th only recently as it became his avatar AFTER I left the 45th (no surprise there rly is there) and has been there for months without my knowledge
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 03:40:50 pm by ONeil_ »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 29, 2021, 03:38:45 pm »
Don't drag me into this RETARDS, I don't want to have to hear Bidbig's judgmental little posh middle class voice again.
you're learning
yeezy taught me

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 29, 2021, 03:43:04 pm »

Hahahaha you're 18 years old, doing media studies at the local university of dogshit reputation, and think the community should give two shits about the "protection" of internet """criminals""" like you and your buddy. If you think one person on ts using a doxer's face as their ts avatar is what's spearheading toxicity in this community then you are incredibly missguided. Obviously the significantly bigger contributor to toxicity, is these regimental dramas that keep popping up in the community, and are (unfortunately) maintained, and even fed. The issue is the even bigger polarization that's occurring within the community, and the recent rise in group mentality sentiments. That should be the focus of the CR, not trying to appease their side of the community, which is why I currently have some doubts about maskman and haven't voted for either candidate yet.
scraping the barrel now for insults arent you, seems I may have touched a nerve. I have shared personal information on PW, Ive had my own shared too. However to compare me to obelix and to me being an internet criminal is laughable. Did I do anything close to ddossing or what he did to chuckster? No. Keep your pea brain out of this please

Elsse

« Reply #357 on: January 29, 2021, 03:49:57 pm »
both regiments have problems with racism/personal harassment (to differing degrees) maybe just deal with that internally rather than chatting shit on the forums and trying to blame each other for shit
the 15thYR is recruiting

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #358 on: January 29, 2021, 03:55:43 pm »
its not guilty by association its guilty by responsibility. Maskman is the 2IC of the entire regiment, hes largely responsible for the actions of his regimental members, particularly his COs. Fotin I believe is a mere Cpl in the 92nd. What everyone is saying about Fotin and the 92nd is a bit excessive since hes a Cpl and has very little power. Maskman is 2IC of the 45th and practically runs the thing and has become the face of the regiment, ofc he is way more responsible for the actions of the 45th than Fotin is of the 92nd.

Hopefully you and others dont keep making these shite responses now you MAYBE understand why its different

my point is that fotin is a spineless fuck who is bringing up all this shit only now during the cr elections. yea you can say he's only a cpl, but that doesnt mean anything. even i as a fucking recruit have in 45th internally brought up problematic behavior. meanwhile vegi and from what i've heard half of the 92nd has been included in some pretty questionable stuff that i'm not sure i'm allowed to mention, but i don't think its a secret that vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

maskman isn't a saint. when someone in the regiment has your face as their avatar, i don't think it's the worst thing in the world. it isn't unprovoked harassments from from valley's part but rather a response to all the toxic shit you've done in the past. meanwhile you have vegi calling everyone f-words, n-words and whatever despicable shit for no good reason and nobody in the 92nd seems to have a problem with this. only when someone like cameron gets publicly exposed do they say "action will be taken" whatever that means lol.

Nock

« Reply #359 on: January 29, 2021, 03:56:46 pm »
ok but how do both parties plan to deal with rikkert's toxicity, which is obviously ruining our amazing and lovely community