Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20917 times)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #285 on: January 29, 2021, 12:19:22 am »
I would like to thank Fotin for proposing this debate and Price for mediating this as it was a fun community event!

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn impersonating one of our players, came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

Upon further investigating this it was found this GUID was Cameron Fraser's ID and he has consequently been banned on our server. Cameron has had a history of doxxing players on FSE and now further evidence of him doing it in game on stream.

As the topic of racism came up as a focal talking point I expect that you, Fotin will take this very seriously and that you will deal with Cameron internally in line with your regimental guidelines that you proposed on FSE in as he also is an NCO in the 92nd. I am looking forward to see action being taken on your part and I am sure the community expect action to be taken.

Action will be taken, ill be looking forward to how your actions towards the people spamming I support al qaeda training camps.
As someone who has lost people to those scum I take high offence in this.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: January 29, 2021, 12:20:06 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #287 on: January 29, 2021, 12:31:01 am »
I would like to thank Fotin for proposing this debate and Price for mediating this as it was a fun community event!

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn impersonating one of our players, came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

Upon further investigating this it was found this GUID was Cameron Fraser's ID and he has consequently been banned on our server. Cameron has had a history of doxxing players on FSE and now further evidence of him doing it in game on stream.

As the topic of racism came up as a focal talking point I expect that you, Fotin will take this very seriously and that you will deal with Cameron internally in line with your regimental guidelines that you proposed on FSE in as he also is an NCO in the 92nd. I am looking forward to see action being taken on your part and I am sure the community expect action to be taken.

Action will be taken, ill be looking forward to how your actions towards the people spamming I support al qaeda training camps.
bit of a difference between random community members and a nco doxxing and spamming racist terms at the same time

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #289 on: January 29, 2021, 12:32:14 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

bit of a difference between random community members and a nco doxxing and spamming racist terms at the same time

You tell me when you’re picking up the legs of the guys you’ve been working with for 3,5 years.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #290 on: January 29, 2021, 12:33:38 am »
I also want to thanks Maskman and Price for their time spent on that debate. Price is just awesome in that job, so congratulations to you man.

I have to say I have so much respect for Maskman. We both have the same objectives and want the community to grow up. So thanks Maskman for being my opponent in these elections, just thanks for that.

Also, to Golden, I get your disappointment. You'd probably have gone through, as I said during the debate, if I didn't have those votes from the 92nd. But yes, I use it and I make it count since I have the intention to be the one elected. You'd probably have been a great CR as well, I'm sure of that.

Now concerning the debate, I'm so happy to have made it. 100 people watching it in the same time, I still can't believe it. I hope you all had a good laugh guys, but also that it was useful and helped you to choose the person you will vote for.

So I'd just thanks you guys, the community, for following things like a 1h30 debate. I really didn't expect that, but that shows that some of you guys are still involved and still want that community to grow up. All the people voting are those who make the things change, so I just ask you guys to vote and also to ask all your friends that are at least Corporal on FSE to make a vote.

Concerning Cameron's case, things will be done. I can't let this pass. Tomorrow I'll have a discussion with the 92nd staff in charge of that, and we'll make a decision. And as I said, even if I'm not elected, I'll personnally do my maximum to eradicate racism.

I wish you all a good night.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 29, 2021, 12:34:03 am »
big oof
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Elsse

« Reply #292 on: January 29, 2021, 12:36:27 am »
Concerning Cameron's case, things will be done. I can't let this pass. Tomorrow I'll have a discussion with the 92nd staff in charge of that, and we'll make a decision. And as I said, even if I'm not elected, I'll personnally do my maximum to eradicate racism.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 29, 2021, 12:36:47 am »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #294 on: January 29, 2021, 12:38:42 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

You tell me when you’re picking up the legs of the guys you’ve been working with for 3,5 years.
I don't think FSE is the place for bringing that kind of stuff into a discussion about NW community representation

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #295 on: January 29, 2021, 12:40:43 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

I don't think FSE is the place for bringing that kind of stuff into a discussion about NW community representation

So proud of Wolffe for coming out <3

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #296 on: January 29, 2021, 12:42:22 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

sorry to hear that but random community members would have no clue about u or ur life where as cameron has full knowledge of what hes doing with doxxing and racism

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #297 on: January 29, 2021, 12:43:37 am »
I also want to thanks Maskman and Price for their time spent on that debate. Price is just awesome in that job, so congratulations to you man.

I have to say I have so much respect for Maskman. We both have the same objectives and want the community to grow up. So thanks Maskman for being my opponent in these elections, just thanks for that.

Also, to Golden, I get your disappointment. You'd probably have gone through, as I said during the debate, if I didn't have those votes from the 92nd. But yes, I use it and I make it count since I have the intention to be the one elected. You'd probably have been a great CR as well, I'm sure of that.

Now concerning the debate, I'm so happy to have made it. 100 people watching it in the same time, I still can't believe it. I hope you all had a good laugh guys, but also that it was useful and helped you to choose the person you will vote for.

So I'd just thanks you guys, the community, for following things like a 1h30 debate. I really didn't expect that, but that shows that some of you guys are still involved and still want that community to grow up. All the people voting are those who make the things change, so I just ask you guys to vote and also to ask all your friends that are at least Corporal on FSE to make a vote.

Thanks Fotin, as I said before you have my vote.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #299 on: January 29, 2021, 12:56:00 am »

Thanks Fotin, as I said before you have my vote.

Well we both know that's not true