Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 21041 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #270 on: January 28, 2021, 11:56:01 pm »
Thanks Irish this was too funny.

Spoiler
[close]
Ngl the resemblance is uncanny

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2021, 11:57:57 pm »
Good work to both fotin and maskman, I think it was a very even debate and think both would be good CRs so we'll be in good hands regardless  8)
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #272 on: January 28, 2021, 11:58:30 pm »
Good work to both fotin and maskman, I think it was a very even debate and think both would be good CRs so we'll be in good hands regardless  8)
Wasn’t as cringe as I thought. Maskman with the plays in the ft7

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #273 on: January 28, 2021, 11:59:29 pm »
Thanks Irish this was too funny.

Spoiler
[close]
Ngl the resemblance is uncanny

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #274 on: January 29, 2021, 12:02:43 am »
I would like to thank Fotin for proposing this debate and Price for mediating this as it was a fun community event!

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn impersonating one of our players, came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

Upon further investigating this it was found this GUID was Cameron Fraser's ID and he has consequently been banned on our server. Cameron has had a history of doxxing players on FSE and now further evidence of him doing it in game on stream.

As the topic of racism came up as a focal talking point I expect that you, Fotin will take this very seriously and that you will deal with Cameron internally in line with your regimental guidelines that you proposed on FSE in as he also is an NCO in the 92nd. I am looking forward to see action being taken on your part and I am sure the community expect action to be taken.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 12:09:11 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #275 on: January 29, 2021, 12:03:54 am »
I would like to thank Fotin for proposing this debate and Price for mediating this as it was a fun community event!

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

Upon further investigating this it was found this GUID was Cameron Fraser's ID and he has consequently been banned on our server. Cameron has had a history of doxxing players on FSE and now further evidence of him doing it in game on stream.

As the topic of racism came up as a focal talking point I expect that you, Fotin will take this very seriously and that you will deal with Cameron internally in line with your regimental guidelines that you proposed on FSE in as he also is an NCO in the 92nd. I am looking forward to see action being taken on your part and I am sure the community expect action to be taken.
Smallest?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2021, 12:04:53 am »

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

This is sad tbh. In the past when alf was in our reg Cameron did the same thing but instead of ingame it was done over FSE. Now it appears he’s done the same thing again.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2021, 12:05:07 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

Smallest?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #278 on: January 29, 2021, 12:09:12 am »
smh c'mon guys, not hard to not say the n word :-\ :-\

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2021, 12:09:36 am »
smh c'mon guys, not hard to not say the n word :-\ :-\
I can’t help it tho, I just love NW

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2021, 12:10:08 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

Smallest?

Vegi as you have called me the n word multiple times you can't say nothing
Blackie

Nock

« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2021, 12:11:39 am »

As ever there are big retards and during the FT5 a player called 45thN_Rgl_Alfie_Horn impersonating one of our players, came onto our server and started spamming racist slurs in the chat

Racist Slurs

[close]

Nothing shocking coming from Cameron, seeing how he behaved the last couple years on FSE and IG but oh well

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2021, 12:13:35 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

Smallest?

Not the point. Atleast I don't spread hypocritical shit.
Well yeah, I'm not clean, but at least I'm not acting like a saint.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2021, 12:15:43 am »

Racist Slurs

[close]

Smallest?

Not the point. Atleast I don't spread hypocritical shit.
Well yeah, I'm not clean, but at least I'm not acting like a saint.

I am just a regular blackman trying to enjoy video games, getting racially abused, not sure that's acting like a saint buddy
Blackie

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2021, 12:18:12 am »