Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20868 times)

Offline Ultra Leaf

• Sergeant Major
  • NW official administrator/ Bad Speller
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/Opr_Ultra_Leaf
  • Side: Union
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2021, 05:12:19 am »
I have some life events coming up real quick. So i have to pull out of the Election. Good Luck Hawk

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2021, 06:27:17 am »
I have some life events coming up real quick. So i have to pull out of the Election. Good Luck Hawk

Sorry to hear leaf, good luck

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2021, 06:59:30 am »
Interesting people only care about CR when they don't like the person running ;D

Also where are the na signups wtf

I mean I can sign up but I literally will only be active on the forums and not in-game whatsoever. Be careful what you ask for.
same but I won't be active on the forums either

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2021, 07:42:43 am »
I have noticed that you failed to add me to the list of candidates despite updating golden to it, care to explain?
We discussed your app and rejected it as a troll app.

Poll for EU can be found here.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=45513.0

Congrats to Hawkince for winning.

Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2021, 08:04:19 am »
I have noticed that you failed to add me to the list of candidates despite updating golden to it, care to explain?
We discussed your app and rejected it as a troll app.

Poll for EU can be found here.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=45513.0

Congrats to Hawkince for winning.
Beautiful, a populist has claimed the office so that we, the people, have a voice against the FSE elites.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2021, 11:39:47 am »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2021, 12:07:22 pm »
Well before I vote, is either side gonna do a debate on ts? Cause I have heard more shit talk then actual plans and promises from both sides.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2021, 12:09:51 pm »
Well before I vote, is either side gonna do a debate on ts? Cause I have heard more shit talk then actual plans and promises from both sides.

Debate what? Their environmental policy?

Just read their manifesto and then think of what they are like as a person and what they do for the community currently.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #205 on: January 25, 2021, 12:11:27 pm »

Debate what? Their environmental policy?

Just read their manifesto and then think of what they are like as a person and what they do for the community currently.
I mean only person I really know is maskman. Id like to give the other side a chance as well.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2021, 12:12:32 pm »
CR is just a glorified mini moderator, neither side is going to change the world. No need for silly things like debates.

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2021, 12:19:19 pm »
Spoiler
Name: Golden
EU or NA?:  EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  Of course.
Why should you become CR?:

To begin, after eight years in this community I truly believe I can represent every end and every little part of it. I want to provide a beautiful balance of calm and reasonability to the CR role.

I know a lot of people see me in a certain light. But I can promise you that I will represent everyone in this community.

When I bought this game back in 2013 I was in love with every aspect of it from when my friend told me to join a regiment (K-KA) I was hooked the ranks the line battles the events, the total experience of it all.

After many years of regiments and events, GroupFighting server and tournaments, I wish to represent this community as a common member as that little regimental private, as that regular, Gren, and Kingsman.

It doesn't matter who you are, your differences with me or not, my love for the game and the forum matters to me, and under all of it I will provide you a friend and even though I may have appeared harsh I promise you will love me as your CR.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  To bring better and bigger tournaments. To establish a link between the competitive and casual and bring new and experienced talent to the NW scene.
[close]

As someone who hs been playing the game since 2012 mosty just casually with some comp here and there, I like this a lot

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2021, 12:35:39 pm »
CR is just a glorified mini moderator, neither side is going to change the world. No need for silly things like debates.
+1'd
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2021, 12:39:16 pm »
I am open to a debate with Maskman and Golden, if you guys really want it. Not sure that so many people will be listening to it, honestly.