Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20876 times)

Offline Ultra Leaf

• Sergeant Major
  • NW official administrator/ Bad Speller
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/Opr_Ultra_Leaf
  • Side: Union
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2021, 08:46:01 pm »
Name: Leaf
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I go to every NW event and im a offical admin that helps the Community when in need
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help comment on all Mod Boards and give them my feedback for the game. In the works of hosting a Cav 2v2 Tournament for the Community, Leafs Landwalker tournament/ Leauge sounds pretty good

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2021, 08:51:43 pm »
#Leaf2021

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2021, 09:19:44 pm »
Finally an NA post!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2021, 10:11:02 pm »
When the moderation needs a spokesperson, you will be the first aware of it Chriseh. For now, keep up to your role of CR, which is basically doing nothing.

Where exactly did Chriseh cross the line on this thread?

What are the core responsibilities of a Community Representative?

A Community Representative has a few different roles, and while each nominated representative may see the role differently, the main idea of a community representative is for these three areas;

2. To handle community/thread disputes within FSE.

4. To do what we can do keep the FSE Community both happy and running for as long as possible.

Since each CR will have a different perspective on the role, bear in mind that outside of these three aspects, the Community Representative is largely up to the platform of the individual.

Do these two points not apply anymore?

We all know by now that the CR role is ABSOLUTELY and LITERALLY IRRELEVANT.
The only "useful" benefit being a CR is that you are the official middleman between the moderation team and the community and you have access to the mod subforum. Bitch, please. The mod team here is so incompetent and inactive they let someone hack into their account with all the admin tools.

@Clicken

Chriseh was actually one of the most active and helpful CR's we have ever had, but it could be my recency bias.

@Mask

Claiming you never said that you'd "fuck somebody up irl" is a lie :p

Actually TRUE.

Besides can the moderation team really hold any credibility when they let people like Herishey and Tardet as moderators of the forum Herishey who has consistently been racist and derogatory and Tardet again who acts as if he sits on the supreme court of the internet.

Also we can't seriously believe that any reports of these moderators would amount to anything.

I wish good luck to Maskman my personal pick. And Fotin my good friend too.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2021, 10:28:25 pm »
Name: hawkince
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I believe I can help the community and with endorsements from many former CRs like Theodin, Jolly and Orcraryo I believe I am most fit for the job.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I am about to host a groupfighting tournament and can commit to giving the community an active representative who will be here all 3 months.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2021, 10:36:55 pm »
Why should you become CR?: I believe I can help the community and with endorsements from many former CRs like Theodin, Jolly and Orcraryo I believe I am most fit for the job.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I am about to host a groupfighting tournament and can commit to giving the community an active representative who will be here all 3 months.
Lets go Hawkince!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2021, 11:35:51 pm »
Lets go Hawkince!
Always forget Theo was CR. Keep the Canadian legacy alive
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2021, 11:40:28 pm »
Lets go Hawkince!
There's a joke to be made there

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2021, 12:15:08 am »
I think we should have a Leaf vs Hawkince debate to decide this.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2021, 12:19:06 am »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2021, 12:21:22 am »
Lets go Hawkince!
There's a joke to be made there
Rent free

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2021, 12:32:34 am »
I want a maskman, fotin and Ivan debate but in ts. Would be better than this FSE shit. If either party is interested let’s get started, arrange a date, time and subjects. Hell I’ll host it. Time to do this like adults, not squabbling children on a 12 year old fourm.