Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 21107 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2021, 04:44:33 pm »
bye Gatts  :'(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Tournesol

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2021, 04:48:37 pm »
When the moderation needs a spokesperson, you will be the first aware of it Chriseh. For now, keep up to your role of CR, which is basically doing nothing.

why tardet is even a mod? what does he add to the community? except than being toxic and cringely trying to be edgy.

+1

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2021, 04:58:26 pm »
Interesting people only care about CR when they don't like the person running ;D

Also where are the na signups wtf

I mean I can sign up but I literally will only be active on the forums and not in-game whatsoever. Be careful what you ask for.

#Leaf2021

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2021, 05:02:58 pm »
Name: Ivan
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.

just in case this got lost in all the mess

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2021, 05:05:02 pm »
tardet power tripping what else is new

anyways here's the only correct take: 92nd bad.

David_Schrein

« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2021, 05:20:04 pm »
When the moderation needs a spokesperson, you will be the first aware of it Chriseh. For now, keep up to your role of CR, which is basically doing nothing.

why tardet is even a mod? what does he add to the community? except than being toxic and cringely trying to be edgy.
big long texts and tournament with hidden brackets!

Elsse

« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2021, 05:25:28 pm »
Name: Ivan
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.

just in case this got lost in all the mess
The only serious candidature so far, consider it

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2021, 05:26:45 pm »
tardet power tripping what else is new
No cappppp
Shadow remains the GOAT moderator

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2021, 05:29:02 pm »
power tripping or just being blunt?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2021, 05:30:59 pm »

Where exactly did Chriseh cross the line on this thread?

What are the core responsibilities of a Community Representative?

A Community Representative has a few different roles, and while each nominated representative may see the role differently, the main idea of a community representative is for these three areas;

2. To handle community/thread disputes within FSE.

4. To do what we can do keep the FSE Community both happy and running for as long as possible.

Since each CR will have a different perspective on the role, bear in mind that outside of these three aspects, the Community Representative is largely up to the platform of the individual.

Do these two points not apply anymore?

We all know by now that the CR role is ABSOLUTELY and LITERALLY IRRELEVANT.
The only "useful" benefit being a CR is that you are the official middleman between the moderation team and the community and you have access to the mod subforum. Bitch, please. The mod team here is so incompetent and inactive they let someone hack into their account with all the admin tools.

@Clicken

Chriseh was actually one of the most active and helpful CR's we have ever had, but it could be my recency bias.

@Mask

Claiming you never said that you'd "fuck somebody up irl" is a lie :p
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:33:05 pm by Kore »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2021, 05:32:04 pm »
*SNIP*

Let’s go I V A N / V A N Y A / V A N E C H K A / I V A N N A
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:36:32 pm by John Price »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2021, 05:32:48 pm »
I get your points, Mels and Rikkert. I understand how you see the things, and I want to say that I agree with you. We, the 92nd players, are often trashtalking our ennemies, sometimes for no reason. But I have to say that the 92nd and his community is probably, with the 85e, my favourite regiment of all those I played in. Vegi is my friend (and he is more than what he shows on FSE, trust me), but I am not Vegi. I am not, like him, in that battle against Maskman and all the 45thN players.

I am not coming here to become the CR of the 92nd, but the CR of the NW EU community. And the same thing goes for Maskman, he is not trying to be elected to defend the 45thN. I don't think we should be judged on the regiment we are playing for, but on what we could bring to help the community to become a better one.

I do not have a bad relationship with Maskman, and I know he will do his best if he is elected. Same goes for me. But please, everyone, do me the pleasure to vote for the person you think will fit the best for the role, forget those regimental stuffs.

Snitches get stitches.
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2021, 05:33:24 pm »
Kore spittin rn sheesh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2021, 07:16:33 pm »
I've mentioned this on the forum board - we'll make sure we review and clarify (as necessary) the roles/responsibilities for the CRs.  Otherwise, they are here to help out the moderation team and be the first group available to resolve disputes within the community.  We don't allow them to warn or hand out mutes, and ask them as they made edits to posts and threads to let the moderation team know.

I also, on behalf of the team, do not agree with any form of racism or derogatory language on the forum (either via post or PM).  It is also not appropriate to publicly belittle others in the community.  It isn't appropriate at all, and I apologize for any/all of the above if that's been the case.  I again, ask that if you have any qualms with the moderation team, you are more than welcome to contact me, Norwegian, or Thunderstormer.  Via Steam is easiest, though Discord and PMs work fine too.  It is important that if there are issues with the individual elected as CR or who was chosen to be a Moderator to send these along as soon as you are aware of it.  We ask that you please provide credible evidence to help us out in making a decision expediently.

Lastly, the CR as a role has time and time again been voted to be kept by you, the community.  While some of you may not agree with the role or the principal of maintaining it due to the state of the game or the forums, the majority has voted to keep it.  I am more than willing to re-evaluate the role if the community prefers.  Otherwise, I thank Chriseh and Jolly for their tenure as CRs, and wish the people who applied the best.

FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile