Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20919 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2021, 02:47:35 pm »
How can these 92nd ppl call 45thN toxic with the shit some of your members have spouted in game, on this forum, in steam chats and in private msgs on fse. Say what you want about mask, we all know hes a bit of a tard (all love), but he has put in a lot more work for the community than any of you ever have.
Yet you’re the one who’s constantly trying to bait ;)
Yes the gren company was fucked when vegi lead it.
But the 15th gave us a good lesson in integrity.
When the company fell it was also due to the fact that I kicked out people like sharz, who actually stayed.
Somehow you guys don’t want to see it.
Vegi and Pieter still post toxic shit on the daily, we've got channels full of quotes on our lovely ts if you wanna see em. Also Fotin has regularly shown that he is still friends with obelix. Someone that thinks doxxing ddossing and threatening people with the most disgusting shit is ok because 'he is just a normal nice guy irl', is the last person I wanna see as CR.

Also theres a difference between what you call 'baiting' which most people would just call banter, and the vile shit your members send people constantly. Theres a difference between poking fun and just spouting insults and slurs at people. Again if you wanna see some examples, I can't post em here but feel free to ask for em on steam or look in our ts.

Posting things on a daily lmao okay Rikje over 5 to 6 months not been here BUT ON A DAILY !!!

You yourself are nothing else then an edge lord enough evidence flying around from that as well lol.

But my points were nothing else then pointing out the bad things I have encountered, no personal insults.

So I am really wondering what type of recent toxicity I have done in chatlogs omega lol

slightly questionable move to pretend like you haven't been toxic recently when u literally sent this last week pieter eh.

Also mask don't worry, you don't need to do anything specific to get on pieter's bad side. We fell out over me saying 'stop harassing caskie lmao' in the 92nd LB groupchat, after caskie left 92nd and joined us. After which he proceeded to talk shit to me over steam for about an hour and then removed me.

I messaged you after talking shit to speculaas when he came back to the game and then proceeding shit talking to 92nd guys after something I don’t even remember that is how irrelevant it was.

And it’s easy to post one thing about personal beef but guess that works for you Rik en Mels.

Never said I was clean but to say I am toxic on a daily lmao
I havent had speculaas on steam for 2? ish years. So idk how I'd have shittalked him, why would I give a shit about him coming back in the first place? There's a reason why you 'dont remember', because you're talking out of your ass.

And ye I guess you could call every occasion of you being toxic 'personal beef', that doesnt change anything tho. Seems you have had 'personal beef' with half the community in one way or another at this point.

Half of the community what an epic jock never seen cela

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2021, 03:06:57 pm »
Unfortunately as FSE's resident white knight seems to think its okay to let this continue...

Thats enough from everyone now. Unless you have a valid argument as to why Maskman or Fotin should not take up the role of CR your posts will be removed.

Anymore racist comments etc. that are posted on this thread will result in a mute. This is your last warning.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2021, 03:21:39 pm »
Hmmm
Wonder who will/should win a COMMUNITY representative election

The guy who consistently hosted pick ups for the entire community, which became a social hub for people of people from a wide variety of regiments (including 92nd), helped revive the MM servers and community, and hosts SCP, Among Us and other game nights for the rest of the community.

Or the guy from a regiment with a toilet bowl reputation among the majority of other regiments, which is further exemplified by 92nd initiating with deriding comments in response to maskmans application.

Especially kind of sad seeing responses like that from people like Stockholm, who readily made use of the 45thN hub for playing games but now are willing to jump on their regimental bandwagon like a trampoline.

(not an attack on Fotin, hes done nothing wrong and I feel he could also fulfill the role adequately)

Good things don’t undo the bad things and bad things don’t undo the good things but they should be said regardless.

It doesn’t matter Maskman his intentions for all the “good” things he done but their were enough bad things along the way which he heavily influenced and now suddenly says oh I want a happy friendly community and claims he can be the one to do that lol.

That doesn’t hold up if you told your entire regiment to be toxic to for example us the 92nd lol.

As well that this friendly person Maskman pretends to be, expressed to people of this community how he would fuck me up if he ever would see me. (Good thing these members and friends of yours Maskman tell me every word)

In my opinion I much rather have a person who actually is a little bit more on the background of things and works just as hard and has clean intentions, then someone like Maskman for the endless reasons I can give.

Nice, so are you going to tell us what bad things Maskman's done? Or you just going to pretend that he's set the world on fire to fit your toxic narrative? Glad you keep saying Maskman is a 'bad pick' without actually giving reasons why.

Everyone's made mistakes.

So I am really wondering what type of recent toxicity I have done in chatlogs omega lol

Glad you're smart enough to not give any evidence on why Maskman's a bad pick, but you're so self-righteous, you ask people on what you've done wrong when no evidence was given surrounding you. Speak up buttercup.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:24:22 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2021, 03:25:01 pm »
For once I actually agree with Fietta here. I am seeing a lot of insults etc. being thrown back and forth but nobody is actually bringing real reasons forward. Apart from conjecture.

Another reason why I made my post above. If you are going to bring an argument against him forward, do so properly.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2021, 03:27:05 pm »
When the moderation needs a spokesperson, you will be the first aware of it Chriseh. For now, keep up to your role of CR, which is basically doing nothing.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2021, 03:27:19 pm »
Cant think of anything worse then being represented by Maskman.

The only reason you put yourself down as ''a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.'' is to eventually spam them to join your regiment.
Fietta
Idk if this is reasonable enough, but ye.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2021, 03:27:48 pm »

I have remained quiet on this thread for a few pages  but I feel like I need to speak up about the blatant lies Pieter is spinning about me.

I personally find using personal insults and even threats to be pathetic when proving something in a game, I have never and would never say that I ‘would fuck you up Pieter irl’. Anyone that knows me can indeed say that I am not that type of person to say that kind of stuff. However unfortunately I cant express with the same confidence the integrity of certain members in the 92nd snap chat group who have not only doxxed me revealing personal information about my IRL life but also of my members. Bit shitty amirite? (Good thing your members also tell me these things)

I like to keep the general trash talk and playful banter within the game, I never use threats that’ll affect peoples irl or use irl personal issues to win an argument. As said above anyone that personally is familiar with me knows that I would never do this kinda stuff.

Regarding general toxicity in game between 92nd and 45thN which you complain about, you only need to look back towards RGLS7 and NWBC where your players had to be banned off the server for toxicity in all chat - something thats a first for me at least. Im not saying the 45thN isn’t toxic and is squeaky clean but I like to be realistic, this issue goes both ways. Its a shame when it comes to progressively working together that the leadership from one side isn’t as flexible as the other but hey ho - thats a discussion for another time

Finally I would like address you Pieter and what you have against me and what I have done to you for me to live rent free in your head. Other than the occasional spat in the odd casual event I really haven’t done anything towards you so it is weird that you keep slagging me off to your old 17e members that are now in the 45thN. You haven't only embarrassed yourself on this thread but also dragged the 92nd into this discussion, something that should have been avoided.

I understand that and your cadre of the usual 92nd NCOs are clearly running out of valid arguments against me that you have to resort to lies and defamation within a thread that usually should have been straightforward and clean.

The mere fact that you are arguing why I am the worse candidate than Fotin as opposed to which one of us is more capable and fitting proves to show that you Pieter and also Stockholm are syndemic to this toxicity problem that is focal within Fotin’s manifesto. Fotin if you’re genuinely  serious about ‘stopping useless FSE and ingame trashtalks’ its best clean out your own backyard first before attempting to fix the wider community.

hey there!

just to reflect on your comments:

-I'm under the impression that the "doxxxing" that occured, was actually you giving out information about yourself that someone mentioned or said in our snapchat group.
if you dont want these things to end up on the internet, dont put them there? Also what happens in the 92nd and 45th snap chat group is as relevant as what is happening in Winslow Arizona right now.

-45thN has been trashtalking us for a while now, yes 92nd have engaged in it too, but if you look at most cases its usually the 45th, spurred on by you, that start making comments towards us for no reason. I have reached out to you and the 45th staff multiple times trying to resolve the issue, last time you threathened with an "internet war". I'm still a firm believer of people learning and bettering themselves so if you really wanna resolve this hit me up once more @45th staff.
Once more i see the RGLS7 Final being used against me, yes we were very very very wrong, BUT we learned from it, the people trashtalking in that match are no longer with us and we have firm and strict rules to prevent it from happening again. Sadly people dont want to see this and hold people who werent  even involved in that finale still accountable for it.
During the MRGL semi you had your memebrs talk trash constantly so using this against us just makes you a hypocrite.

Regarding the NWBC youre talking about krea (the only dude who got banned for toxicity in the entire season)the ban was a requested one if I remmember correctly.

Yes the issue goes both ways, but when youre still calling us rats and dogs, talk shit about us towards your members and in game to us, while I gave you guys a second shot at our events, talked to nova bjarzi and yourself so many times trying to resolve this, ask yourself who is flexible and who isnt. Ill willingly add that after the historical events your ncos stilld otn allow us to hold our debriefs in piece unprovoked.

Now I think you have this vote pretty much in the bag, after reading through this and seeing things how I/the 92nd see you coming down on us, I hope that when you get elected you can stop saying you have a deep hatred for the 92nd running through your veins, shit like that obviously makes us not wanting to have you representing us.
When you get elected see it as an oppurtunity to better the broken relationship we have and actually show us you want to make this work.
Saying things are different then actually doing them.

Now to close off ill say that im not trying to justify any wrong that has been to you, I truly wish people wouldnt do that and Im trying my best to keep it to a minimum, but as you said, it goes both way.

Good luck with the rest of the campaign I hope this post will help fix the wound we both inflicted!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2021, 03:28:36 pm »

The only reason you put yourself down as ''a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.'' is to eventually spam them to join your regiment.
Fietta

???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Are you being silly? That's literally making assumptions WHEN he's CR, not why he shouldn't be CR. Nice, let's just decline someone based on my own assumptions, hurr durr.

I have remained quiet on this thread for a few pages  but I feel like I need to speak up about the blatant lies Pieter is spinning about me.

I personally find using personal insults and even threats to be pathetic when proving something in a game, I have never and would never say that I ‘would fuck you up Pieter irl’. Anyone that knows me can indeed say that I am not that type of person to say that kind of stuff. However unfortunately I cant express with the same confidence the integrity of certain members in the 92nd snap chat group who have not only doxxed me revealing personal information about my IRL life but also of my members. Bit shitty amirite? (Good thing your members also tell me these things)

I like to keep the general trash talk and playful banter within the game, I never use threats that’ll affect peoples irl or use irl personal issues to win an argument. As said above anyone that personally is familiar with me knows that I would never do this kinda stuff.

Regarding general toxicity in game between 92nd and 45thN which you complain about, you only need to look back towards RGLS7 and NWBC where your players had to be banned off the server for toxicity in all chat - something thats a first for me at least. Im not saying the 45thN isn’t toxic and is squeaky clean but I like to be realistic, this issue goes both ways. Its a shame when it comes to progressively working together that the leadership from one side isn’t as flexible as the other but hey ho - thats a discussion for another time

Finally I would like address you Pieter and what you have against me and what I have done to you for me to live rent free in your head. Other than the occasional spat in the odd casual event I really haven’t done anything towards you so it is weird that you keep slagging me off to your old 17e members that are now in the 45thN. You haven't only embarrassed yourself on this thread but also dragged the 92nd into this discussion, something that should have been avoided.

I understand that and your cadre of the usual 92nd NCOs are clearly running out of valid arguments against me that you have to resort to lies and defamation within a thread that usually should have been straightforward and clean.

The mere fact that you are arguing why I am the worse candidate than Fotin as opposed to which one of us is more capable and fitting proves to show that you Pieter and also Stockholm are syndemic to this toxicity problem that is focal within Fotin’s manifesto. Fotin if you’re genuinely  serious about ‘stopping useless FSE and ingame trashtalks’ its best clean out your own backyard first before attempting to fix the wider community.

hey there!

just to reflect on your comments:

-I'm under the impression that the "doxxxing" that occured, was actually you giving out information about yourself that someone mentioned or said in our snapchat group.
if you dont want these things to end up on the internet, dont put them there? Also what happens in the 92nd and 45th snap chat group is as relevant as what is happening in Winslow Arizona right now.

-45thN has been trashtalking us for a while now, yes 92nd have engaged in it too, but if you look at most cases its usually the 45th, spurred on by you, that start making comments towards us for no reason. I have reached out to you and the 45th staff multiple times trying to resolve the issue, last time you threathened with an "internet war". I'm still a firm believer of people learning and bettering themselves so if you really wanna resolve this hit me up once more @45th staff.
Once more i see the RGLS7 Final being used against me, yes we were very very very wrong, BUT we learned from it, the people trashtalking in that match are no longer with us and we have firm and strict rules to prevent it from happening again. Sadly people dont want to see this and hold people who werent  even involved in that finale still accountable for it.
During the MRGL semi you had your memebrs talk trash constantly so using this against us just makes you a hypocrite.

Regarding the NWBC youre talking about krea (the only dude who got banned for toxicity in the entire season)the ban was a requested one if I remmember correctly.

Yes the issue goes both ways, but when youre still calling us rats and dogs, talk shit about us towards your members and in game to us, while I gave you guys a second shot at our events, talked to nova bjarzi and yourself so many times trying to resolve this, ask yourself who is flexible and who isnt. Ill willingly add that after the historical events your ncos stilld otn allow us to hold our debriefs in piece unprovoked.

Now I think you have this vote pretty much in the bag, after reading through this and seeing things how I/the 92nd see you coming down on us, I hope that when you get elected you can stop saying you have a deep hatred for the 92nd running through your veins, shit like that obviously makes us not wanting to have you representing us.
When you get elected see it as an oppurtunity to better the broken relationship we have and actually show us you want to make this work.
Saying things are different then actually doing them.

Now to close off ill say that im not trying to justify any wrong that has been to you, I truly wish people wouldnt do that and Im trying my best to keep it to a minimum, but as you said, it goes both way.

Good luck with the rest of the campaign I hope this post will help fix the wound we both inflicted!

These are the posts we want and love to see, it's called being constructive!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:31:16 pm by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2021, 03:32:11 pm »

Fietta

???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Are you being silly? That's literally making assumptions WHEN he's CR, not why he shouldn't be CR. Nice, let's just decline someone based on my own assumptions, hurr durr.
I was more referring to the 'bad pick' part my bad. I should've said that.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2021, 03:32:41 pm »
When the moderation needs a spokesperson, you will be the first aware of it Chriseh. For now, keep up to your role of CR, which is basically doing nothing.
Congratulations Tardet. Once again you will sit on your high horse when it benefits you, then when you see blatant racism and evidence of doxxing you will sit there and do nothing.

But sorry, I am not you therefor I will actually stand as a voice of reason :)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2021, 03:37:12 pm »
These are the posts we want and love to see, it's called being constructive!

Then start being constructive aswell and stop throwing insults around like the rest of these people :D

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2021, 03:53:00 pm »
@John Price

You will do as you get told, like the rest of the people on this forum because unlike what you think, you are not special nor stand above the rules and your attempt at getting the slightest glimpse of virtual power through your CR role, unfortunately doesn't work with me. If you think you are in a position to discuss racism, doxxing or other toxic behaviours with me, then you have truly reached a peak of delusion that I couldn't think possible, even for you. I wasn't the one who very recently, attempted to sabotage a community event hosted by another regiment nor allowed my members to spam countless racial insults during groupfightings event. It's not even being a two-faced person at this point man, you truly must have a split personality of some sort. 

Pieter's PMs can be discussed with the moderation which, thankfully for this community, you are not a part of. The people who received those are entirely free to report these like any other regular messages (which I don't think they did yet) but posting them on the public place to serve a completely different argument is still not allowed and certainly not the way to deal with the issue as a whole. I have every reason to dislike Pieter and that's still not a reason why I will take every opportunity I get to have him warned/muted. That's how unbiased moderation works, but I am not surprised you don't get it.

That will be it. This place is to post or discuss the applications for CR so I intend the next posts to be in-line with the topic at hands. If you have an issue with a global moderator, here is your daily reminder that I (same as any other global or junior mod) have people that hold me accountable for my actions (Thunder, Shadow,etc..) and that you can message them. If you see any wrongful behaviour on these forums, you are free to report them but you do not get to decide how they are handled, not even if you are a CR.

You are a lot of thing Chriseh, and not many which I would personally be proud of, but the voice of reason certainly ain't you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:55:06 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2021, 04:07:03 pm »
I'm never getting the time back that I wasted reading this thread

retards, get a grip

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2021, 04:35:12 pm »
I'm never getting the time back that I wasted reading this thread

retards, get a grip

yecgga

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2021, 04:42:21 pm »

why tardet is even a mod? what does he add to the community? except than being toxic and cringely trying to be edgy.