Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20940 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2021, 02:15:14 pm »
Hmmm
Wonder who will/should win a COMMUNITY representative election

The guy who consistently hosted pick ups for the entire community, which became a social hub for people of people from a wide variety of regiments (including 92nd), helped revive the MM servers and community, and hosts SCP, Among Us and other game nights for the rest of the community.

Or the guy from a regiment with a toilet bowl reputation among the majority of other regiments, which is further exemplified by 92nd initiating with deriding comments in response to maskmans application.

Especially kind of sad seeing responses like that from people like Stockholm, who readily made use of the 45thN hub for playing games but now are willing to jump on their regimental bandwagon like a trampoline.

(not an attack on Fotin, hes done nothing wrong and I feel he could also fulfill the role adequately)

Good things don’t undo the bad things and bad things don’t undo the good things but they should be said regardless.

It doesn’t matter Maskman his intentions for all the “good” things he done but their were enough bad things along the way which he heavily influenced and now suddenly says oh I want a happy friendly community and claims he can be the one to do that lol.

That doesn’t hold up if you told your entire regiment to be toxic to for example us the 92nd lol.

As well that this friendly person Maskman pretends to be, expressed to people of this community how he would fuck me up if he ever would see me. (Good thing these members and friends of yours Maskman tell me every word)

In my opinion I much rather have a person who actually is a little bit more on the background of things and works just as hard and has clean intentions, then someone like Maskman for the endless reasons I can give.

I have remained quiet on this thread for a few pages  but I feel like I need to speak up about the blatant lies Pieter is spinning about me.

I personally find using personal insults and even threats to be pathetic when proving something in a game, I have never and would never say that I ‘would fuck you up Pieter irl’. Anyone that knows me can indeed say that I am not that type of person to say that kind of stuff. However unfortunately I cant express with the same confidence the integrity of certain members in the 92nd snap chat group who have not only doxxed me revealing personal information about my IRL life but also of my members. Bit shitty amirite? (Good thing your members also tell me these things)

I like to keep the general trash talk and playful banter within the game, I never use threats that’ll affect peoples irl or use irl personal issues to win an argument. As said above anyone that personally is familiar with me knows that I would never do this kinda stuff.

Regarding general toxicity in game between 92nd and 45thN which you complain about, you only need to look back towards RGLS7 and NWBC where your players had to be banned off the server for toxicity in all chat - something thats a first for me at least. Im not saying the 45thN isn’t toxic and is squeaky clean but I like to be realistic, this issue goes both ways. Its a shame when it comes to progressively working together that the leadership from one side isn’t as flexible as the other but hey ho - thats a discussion for another time

Finally I would like address you Pieter and what you have against me and what I have done to you for me to live rent free in your head. Other than the occasional spat in the odd casual event I really haven’t done anything towards you so it is weird that you keep slagging me off to your old 17e members that are now in the 45thN. You haven't only embarrassed yourself on this thread but also dragged the 92nd into this discussion, something that should have been avoided.

I understand that and your cadre of the usual 92nd NCOs are clearly running out of valid arguments against me that you have to resort to lies and defamation within a thread that usually should have been straightforward and clean.

The mere fact that you are arguing why I am the worse candidate than Fotin as opposed to which one of us is more capable and fitting proves to show that you Pieter and also Stockholm are syndemic to this toxicity problem that is focal within Fotin’s manifesto. Fotin if you’re genuinely  serious about ‘stopping useless FSE and ingame trashtalks’ its best clean out your own backyard first before attempting to fix the wider community.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:19:03 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2021, 02:18:25 pm »
How can these 92nd ppl call 45thN toxic with the shit some of your members have spouted in game, on this forum, in steam chats and in private msgs on fse. Say what you want about mask, we all know hes a bit of a tard (all love), but he has put in a lot more work for the community than any of you ever have.
Yet you’re the one who’s constantly trying to bait ;)
Yes the gren company was fucked when vegi lead it.
But the 15th gave us a good lesson in integrity.
When the company fell it was also due to the fact that I kicked out people like sharz, who actually stayed.
Somehow you guys don’t want to see it.
Vegi and Pieter still post toxic shit on the daily, we've got channels full of quotes on our lovely ts if you wanna see em. Also Fotin has regularly shown that he is still friends with obelix. Someone that thinks doxxing ddossing and threatening people with the most disgusting shit is ok because 'he is just a normal nice guy irl', is the last person I wanna see as CR.

Also theres a difference between what you call 'baiting' which most people would just call banter, and the vile shit your members send people constantly. Theres a difference between poking fun and just spouting insults and slurs at people. Again if you wanna see some examples, I can't post em here but feel free to ask for em on steam or look in our ts.

Posting things on a daily lmao okay Rikje over 5 to 6 months not been here BUT ON A DAILY !!!

You yourself are nothing else then an edge lord enough evidence flying around from that as well lol.

But my points were nothing else then pointing out the bad things I have encountered, no personal insults.

So I am really wondering what type of recent toxicity I have done in chatlogs omega lol

[snip]

Damn what a racist pos
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:36:53 pm by Tardet »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2021, 02:27:24 pm »
How can these 92nd ppl call 45thN toxic with the shit some of your members have spouted in game, on this forum, in steam chats and in private msgs on fse. Say what you want about mask, we all know hes a bit of a tard (all love), but he has put in a lot more work for the community than any of you ever have.
When the company fell it was also due to the fact that I kicked out people like sharz, who actually stayed.
Vegi and Pieter still post toxic shit on the daily, we've got channels full of quotes on our lovely ts if you wanna see em. Also Fotin has regularly shown that he is still friends with obelix. Someone that thinks doxxing ddossing and threatening people with the most disgusting shit is ok because 'he is just a normal nice guy irl', is the last person I wanna see as CR.

Also theres a difference between what you call 'baiting' which most people would just call banter, and the vile shit your members send people constantly. Theres a difference between poking fun and just spouting insults and slurs at people. Again if you wanna see some examples, I can't post em here but feel free to ask for em on steam or look in our ts.

Posting things on a daily lmao okay Rikje over 5 to 6 months not been here BUT ON A DAILY !!!

You yourself are nothing else then an edge lord enough evidence flying around from that as well lol.

But my points were nothing else then pointing out the bad things I have encountered, no personal insults.

So I am really wondering what type of recent toxicity I have done in chatlogs omega lol

[snip]
slightly questionable move to pretend like you haven't been toxic recently when u literally sent this last week pieter eh.

Also mask don't worry, you don't need to do anything specific to get on pieter's bad side. We fell out over me saying 'stop harassing caskie lmao' in the 92nd LB groupchat, after caskie left 92nd and joined us. After which he proceeded to talk shit to me over steam for about an hour and then removed me.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:36:41 pm by Tardet »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2021, 02:27:40 pm »

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2021, 02:32:53 pm »
Good of you to post personal beef Mels but imo taking things out of context don’t matter to me.

And to say I am lying when the same very old 17e members tell me these things lol about making these statements says enough to me.

The arguments I brought forward aren’t invalid and I stick to them.

And who said I am rooting for Fotin I simply put that I personally can’t think of a worse CR then you Maskman and was rooting for someone with cleaner intentions.

If anything you contributed the hardest to all this beef between the 45thN and 92nd and between you and me.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2021, 02:35:35 pm »
So the point is that Maskman tries to make is: We ArE AlSo ToXiC, BuT WhAt 92nD DiD iS WoRsE
Also If you don't want to be doxxed Maskman. Don't give show yourself on the internet with a video that has more than 200k views and then tell everyone it was you?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:37:49 pm by Vegi. »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2021, 02:37:43 pm »

slightly questionable move to pretend like you haven't been toxic recently when u literally sent this last week pieter eh.

Also mask don't worry, you don't need to do anything specific to get on pieter's bad side. We fell out over me saying 'stop harassing caskie lmao' in the 92nd LB groupchat, after caskie left 92nd and joined us. After which he proceeded to talk shit to me over steam for about an hour and then removed me.

I messaged you after talking shit to speculaas when he came back to the game and then proceeding shit talking to 92nd guys after something I don’t even remember that is how irrelevant it was.

And it’s easy to post one thing about personal beef but guess that works for you Rik en Mels.

Never said I was clean but to say I am toxic on a daily lmao

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:39:27 pm by pieter »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2021, 02:39:19 pm »
So the point is that Maskman tries to make is: We ArE AlSo ToXiC, BuT WhAt 92nD DiD iS WoRsE
Also If you don't want to be doxxed Maskman. Don't give show yourself on the internet with a video that has more than 200k views and then tell everyone it was you?

Please learn to read

[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2021, 02:40:26 pm »

Please learn to read

[close]
bad english oooopssieee

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2021, 02:41:15 pm »
This is so cringe it almost makes Price look good

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2021, 02:43:07 pm »
Also with the doxxxing of your members in a 92nd snapchatgroup mate the only thing you see in that group is Spooky driving 150 km/h, being drunk, working and Cameron flexing his mulat and jaw

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2021, 02:43:34 pm »
lmao what am i reading, you can know what he looks like, but saying racial slurs as personal insults is something else

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2021, 02:44:21 pm »

I messaged you after talking shit to speculaas when he came back to the game and then proceeding shit talking to 92nd guys after something I don’t even remember that is how irrelevant it was.

And it’s easy to post one thing about personal beef but guess that works for you Rik en Mels.

Never said I was clean but to say I am toxic on a daily lmao
I havent had speculaas on steam for 2? ish years. So idk how I'd have shittalked him, why would I give a shit about him coming back in the first place? There's a reason why you 'dont remember', because you're talking out of your ass. Those msgs u sent me came directly after my msg about caskie in that groupchat. You first banned me from the gc and then msgd me.

And ye I guess you could call every occasion of you being toxic 'personal beef', that doesnt change anything tho. Seems you have had 'personal beef' with half the community in one way or another at this point.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2021, 02:46:46 pm »
Also with the doxxxing of your members in a 92nd snapchatgroup mate the only thing you see in that group is Spooky driving 150 km/h, being drunk, working and Cameron flexing his mulat and jaw

That mullet  :-* :-* :-* :-*