Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20932 times)

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2021, 01:55:30 am »
Hmmm
Wonder who will/should win a COMMUNITY representative election

The guy who consistently hosted pick ups for the entire community, which became a social hub for people of people from a wide variety of regiments (including 92nd), helped revive the MM servers and community, and hosts SCP, Among Us and other game nights for the rest of the community.

Or the guy from a regiment with a toilet bowl reputation among the majority of other regiments, which is further exemplified by 92nd initiating with deriding comments in response to maskmans application.

Especially kind of sad seeing responses like that from people like Stockholm, who readily made use of the 45thN hub for playing games but now are willing to jump on their regimental bandwagon like a trampoline.

(not an attack on Fotin, hes done nothing wrong and I feel he could also fulfill the role adequately)

true shameful display from stockhom

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2021, 01:55:56 am »
Hmmm

The guy who consistently hosted pick ups for the entire community, which became a social hub for people of people from a wide variety of regiments (including 92nd), helped revive the MM servers and community, and hosts SCP, Among Us and other game nights for the rest of the community.

Or the guy from a regiment with a toilet bowl reputation among the majority of other regiments, which is further exemplified by 92nd initiating with deriding comments in response to maskmans application.

Especially kind of sad seeing responses like that from people like Stockholm, who readily made use of the 45thN hub for playing games but now are willing to jump on their regimental bandwagon like a trampoline.

(not an attack on Fotin, hes done nothing wrong and I feel he could also fulfill the role adequately)
tbh, maskman really deserves it
<3

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2021, 02:00:13 am »

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:09:11 am by jakob. »
<3

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2021, 02:12:18 am »
pilot pieter more like toilet seater  8) 8) 8) 8) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2021, 02:15:49 am »
Can't we all be friends instead?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2021, 02:24:32 am »
Maskman does deserve it, but 45th is still dog  :-*

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2021, 02:28:58 am »
How can these 92nd ppl call 45thN toxic with the shit some of your members have spouted in game, on this forum, in steam chats and in private msgs on fse. Say what you want about mask, we all know hes a bit of a tard (all love), but he has put in a lot more work for the community than any of you ever have.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2021, 02:30:37 am »
Hmmm

Funny how you think that 45thN and 15th represent the majority of the community.
But hey, if it comes to arguments this is so empty as the number of brain cells you use to write this text.
Maybe the comments of Stockholm and Pieter were not really considered useful and necessary, but you're not the guy who can speak out for what the community thinks about us.
Even tho, I'm not a fan of Maskman either and I'd like to let Fotin win since of course, he's one of the 92nd and a regimental comrade.
If Maskman wins I hope he'll be a good CR and hopefully let me see the opposite about what I think about him.

On another note, I don't deny what you said in your first sentence. Just to avoid any confusion.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:32:42 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2021, 02:53:56 am »
Hmmm

Funny how you think that 45thN and 15th represent the majority of the community.
But hey, if it comes to arguments this is so empty as the number of brain cells you use to write this text.
Maybe the comments of Stockholm and Pieter were not really considered useful and necessary, but you're not the guy who can speak out for what the community thinks about us.
Even tho, I'm not a fan of Maskman either and I'd like to let Fotin win since of course, he's one of the 92nd and a regimental comrade.
If Maskman wins I hope he'll be a good CR and hopefully let me see the opposite about what I think about him.

On another note, I don't deny what you said in your first sentence. Just to avoid any confusion.
Yeah, silly me, I guess all the non 92nd people supporting your member on this thread are using invisible ink
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2021, 02:54:27 am »
Hmmm

Yeah, silly me, I guess all the non 92nd people supporting your member on this thread are using invisible ink
you got it :)
Forgot to message all the lads to hype this up. My bad!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:56:12 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2021, 02:58:30 am »
gf irl when ?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2021, 03:42:37 am »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2021, 09:34:05 am »
Hmmm

Good things don’t undo the bad things and bad things don’t undo the good things but they should be said regardless.

It doesn’t matter Maskman his intentions for all the “good” things he done but their were enough bad things along the way which he heavily influenced and now suddenly says oh I want a happy friendly community and claims he can be the one to do that lol.

That doesn’t hold up if you told your entire regiment to be toxic to for example us the 92nd lol.

As well that this friendly person Maskman pretends to be, expressed to people of this community how he would fuck me up if he ever would see me. (Good thing these members and friends of yours Maskman tell me every word)

In my opinion I much rather have a person who actually is a little bit more on the background of things and works just as hard and has clean intentions, then someone like Maskman for the endless reasons I can give.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2021, 11:05:31 am »
How can these 92nd ppl call 45thN toxic with the shit some of your members have spouted in game, on this forum, in steam chats and in private msgs on fse. Say what you want about mask, we all know hes a bit of a tard (all love), but he has put in a lot more work for the community than any of you ever have.
Yet you’re the one who’s constantly trying to bait ;)
Yes the gren company was fucked when vegi lead it.
But the 15th gave us a good lesson in integrity.
When the company fell it was also due to the fact that I kicked out people like sharz, who actually stayed.
Somehow you guys don’t want to see it.