Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60981 times)

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #1080 on: December 01, 2022, 01:44:22 am »

Giorno

« Reply #1081 on: December 05, 2022, 06:36:45 pm »
The "player-experienced" performance of League 2 servers seems shockingly poor compared to League 1 servers, particularly comparing the second tournaments of L1 and L2.

Idk if you guys were using French servers for League 1 and German for League 2; if so it seems moronic to do so. Just keep it consistent between both Leagues. If this isn't the case then ignore this.

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #1082 on: December 05, 2022, 07:07:09 pm »
The "player-experienced" performance of League 2 servers seems shockingly poor compared to League 1 servers, particularly comparing the second tournaments of L1 and L2.

Idk if you guys were using French servers for League 1 and German for League 2; if so it seems moronic to do so. Just keep it consistent between both Leagues. If this isn't the case then ignore this.
nothing to add

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #1083 on: December 05, 2022, 07:11:28 pm »

Gotta give bodya a chance to get out of the groups somehow so he can make sure his knock out match takes twice as long to finish compared to the other one otherwise tourney would end too soon
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:14:06 pm by Stoiki »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #1084 on: December 05, 2022, 07:29:23 pm »
apparently the French servers were unavailable on the day so the German ones had to be used

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1085 on: December 05, 2022, 07:42:58 pm »
EGS is shitty tournament.

Phailur

« Reply #1086 on: December 05, 2022, 08:34:21 pm »

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1087 on: December 05, 2022, 08:43:17 pm »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1088 on: December 05, 2022, 11:56:29 pm »
EGS in the bin since i left admin team

Also Chainsor,
I guess no one exactly knew that Spoons was Egg (I personally dont even know his ID, so how am I supposed to know). Obviously if we knew he should've renamed himself. Skaenn renamed himself even on FSE to Axuss which makes his new community name to Axuss.

This is not what a community name is. As I explained, a community name is the name the most/everyone in the community knows you by. Such as Fietta not being allowed to use trot888 or DOMI using PR_Curtis. even though they have used those names in game for months/years.

If what you say is now the rules, i'll be changing my name on FSE to something random on the day and you have no grounds to kick/ban me for it.

Use same servers for L2 as you do for L1. I had people complaining that the last time L2 played the servers were shit as well, which is strange as they're normally fine for L1.
Sort your shit out for poor L2 players.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 12:00:28 am by Hertz »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1089 on: December 06, 2022, 12:09:28 am »

Use same servers for L2 as you do for L1. I had people complaining that the last time L2 played the servers were shit as well, which is strange as they're normally fine for L1.

was the plan. As Chainsor already stated, the french ones were not available that day, so he used the one available, which is the German one. Not really intended to have worse experience in L2

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: December 06, 2022, 12:31:07 am »

was the plan. As Chainsor already stated, the french ones were not available that day, so he used the one available, which is the German one. Not really intended to have worse experience in L2

Correct me if I’m wrong, the servers played in the 6v6 were also German right? How come 2 of the 3 L2 tournaments have been played in worse servers? Shouldn’t this be sorted ahead of time?

Obviously not saying it’s your guys fault, but it doesn’t look too good when everything is perfect for L1 and then L2 seems to be left in shambles.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1091 on: December 06, 2022, 01:19:11 am »

Correct me if I’m wrong, the servers played in the 6v6 were also German right? How come 2 of the 3 L2 tournaments have been played in worse servers? Shouldn’t this be sorted ahead of time?

Obviously not saying it’s your guys fault, but it doesn’t look too good when everything is perfect for L1 and then L2 seems to be left in shambles.

stop beefing noob

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 06, 2022, 09:25:54 am »

stop beefing noob
I’m having a discussion you wet wipe, no beef here. Now pipe down and go watch prison break with danny

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1093 on: December 06, 2022, 10:07:46 am »
'left the admin team'.  8)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1094 on: December 06, 2022, 10:47:37 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.