Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61039 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #405 on: December 14, 2021, 05:44:33 pm »
HiReaper banned 2 tournaments and nearly got a season ban because he "dared" to upload a video of a monkey tking, that's what happens when you let germans in charge  ???

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2021, 05:51:16 pm »
free reaper

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2021, 05:52:21 pm »

Giorno

« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2021, 05:53:23 pm »
HiReaper banned 2 tournaments and nearly got a season ban because he "dared" to upload a video of a monkey tking, that's what happens when you let germans in charge  ???

I don't get why you banned Reaper considering he wasn't the one who TKed. Neither is it his responsibility to protect the integrity of a tournament he isn't participating in.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2021, 05:56:23 pm »

I don't get why you banned Reaper considering he wasn't the one who TKed. Neither is it his responsibility to protect the integrity of a tournament he isn't participating in.
^

The worst part of the story is that you don't give him any warning or chance to apologize, you put a team in trouble on top of that

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 14, 2021, 06:04:13 pm »
sigma male

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #411 on: December 14, 2021, 06:04:19 pm »
Me saying the n-word as an admin just got a warning while HiReaper did a small homophobic thing = 2 MATCH BAN!
Great succes!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 14, 2021, 06:08:33 pm »
Me saying the n-word as an admin just got a warning while HiReaper did a small homophobic thing = 2 MATCH BAN!
Great succes!
and it wasn't even hireaper who did it, also something that should've been mentioned earlier is that hireaper had asked me if I was fine with the video being uploaded to which I had no issue with since me and my teammates were laughing our asses off and were joking about it as you could've seen in the in-game chat
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:32:46 am by Stoiki »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2021, 06:10:00 pm »
He had it recorded with the two guys who were committing the rule-break talking in the background from what I heard which would imply he knew what those people were going to do and was perfectly happy to endorse their behaviour by recording it and uploading it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2021, 06:11:27 pm »
He had it recorded with the two guys who were committing the rule-break talking in the background from what I heard which would imply he knew what those people were going to do and was perfectly happy to endorse their behaviour by recording it and uploading it.
it was only adamek who did it, prussian's in uni and has been offline on steam for the past 3 weeks.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2021, 06:14:46 pm »
it was only adamek who did it, prussian's in uni and has been offline on steam for the past 3 weeks.
Ah okay. Point's still relevant to Adamek however.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2021, 06:32:25 pm »
I'm not sure if this helps at all but before the tournament, I did ask hireaper to record some of our group stage matches and our playoff match vs Goodfellas as I wanted to see a different POV of my team after the event. I record my matches but you can only see so much from your POV when you are playing.  The reason I say this is because I don't think reaper threw on the recording just to get a troll with adamek going I think he just happened to be recording when it happened. I didn't really see the vid so I cant give much insight on the clip but thought I would share my part since I did originally ask reaper to record shit for me.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2021, 06:32:56 pm »
We have no proof if HiReaper was complicit, in my opinion he just saw Adamek tk and recorded like a moron because it was funny, and anyway it would be a matter of calming down a bit, he can just apologize and take a warning instead of banning him from 2 tournaments and putting the Animals even more in trouble..

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2021, 06:35:09 pm »
Someone homophobe to stoiki > stoiki doesnt care > ban
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 14, 2021, 06:37:50 pm »
We have no proof if HiReaper was complicit, in my opinion he just saw Adamek tk and recorded like a moron because it was funny, and anyway it would be a matter of calming down a bit, he can just apologize and take a warning instead of banning him from 2 tournaments and putting the Animals even more in trouble..
Adamek's voice was literally in the video so it wasn't like he just decided to record that TK he was with him at the time.