Author Topic: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha  (Read 3160 times)

Offline ValleyPikey

• Sergeant Major
  • bumbaclut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IRE NWWC 2021
  • Side: Union
Inappropriate behaviour from Muha
« on: January 06, 2021, 01:22:14 pm »
I know I don't post much on this but I feel that I should get this message to everyone. We have had reports from one of our guys in the 45thN. One of our members is 11 years old and he is one of our most keen players. He's a big part of our community. Which is why we would do everything to protect him from people who look to take advantage of him. Especially in this case, Muha. We have teamspeak logs of Muha talking to said member about sensitive information which is totally out of order. I am disgusted with how this is about seeing as I am the person that brought this guy into this community. I am disgusted that we even let this person into our teamspeak. I would like everyone to know about this so everyone knows and hopefully we can take some action about this as it is absolutely disgusting what he has said. We have agreed int he 45thN that Muha will be perm banned off everything in regards to the 45thN and I hope that we can come together as a community and do the same thing with Muha's accounts.

Even if this was said as a "Joke" it's absolutely absurd and should not be taken as so. If anyone would like to speak to me about this with more information do so please. There is a lot more to say about this situation as I have found out.

Thanks guys x

Happy New Year x
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:56:50 pm by ValleyPikey »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:05:51 pm »
As far as FSE is concerned he didn't do anything wrong on FSE so he won't receive any form of punishment here. In relation to basically anything else in NW it's basically up to organisers/leaders whether they take any action. But I imagine the majority of people won't take it very seriously.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 02:08:28 pm »
People also would potentially believe that Muha was just 'sending pictures', but ultimately has been asking if this particular person who he bloody well knows is 11, is if he's erect, it's less about the 'photos' and more about the noncey behaviour surrounding them.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 02:09:27 pm »
Oh, I personally know what was said/done. I heard this a few days back.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 02:10:07 pm »
Send logs and proof then
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 02:12:35 pm »
Yeah, it would be unfortunate if it wasn't taken seriously.

We're trying to (at least in the 45thN) create an inviting environment which is comfortable to anyone regardless of age; it's just unfortunate that people have the means to harass the younger players within the community. Given the ultimatum, it would be silly for tournament administrators or regiments to keep him/allow him to play on this basis. It's neither funny nor cool and should be taken seriously. Obviously this isn't the first case of noncey behaviour within the community and it definitely won't be the last, however, we should at least not essentially be advocating it by not providing any punishment in that regard.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:16:53 pm by Fietta »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 02:16:34 pm »

We're trying to (at least in the 45thN) create an inviting environment which is comfortable to anyone regardless of age; it's just unfortunate that people have the means to harass the younger players within the community. Given the ultimatum, it would be silly for tournament administrators or regiments to keep him/allow him to play on this basis. It's neither funny nor cool and should be taken seriously.
I'm not saying I won't take it seriously. I was simply stating how something like this would stand.

I confirmed with Norwegian that FSE's stance on anything outside of FSE is basically not something we can take action on.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 02:17:31 pm »

We're trying to (at least in the 45thN) create an inviting environment which is comfortable to anyone regardless of age; it's just unfortunate that people have the means to harass the younger players within the community. Given the ultimatum, it would be silly for tournament administrators or regiments to keep him/allow him to play on this basis. It's neither funny nor cool and should be taken seriously.
I'm not saying I won't take it seriously. I was simply stating how something like this would stand.

I confirmed with Norwegian that FSE's stance on anything outside of FSE is basically not something we can take action on.

Yes, that's fine. I understand that FSE can't take action since it wasn't on their platform - was just making the point to regiments/tournament organisers.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 02:21:03 pm »
Like I said to Valley on steam, until evidence is actually given its innocent until proven guilty so I won't be paying much attention until then.

Not saying I don't believe it happened, I obviously do like Herishey said. But thats just how the world works.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 02:26:12 pm »
I sincerely apologies to the 45thN, especially Jake, but also Valley, Maskman and the NW community.
I apologise for saying/poking Jake in TS with inappropriate things.
I promise this will never happen again. From now on I will truly stop trolling and making jokes about things like that.
I'm really sorry for treating and messaging him the way I did, I know he's upset and it affected him. Again I'm really sorry about going further than I should have and making him feel bad and sad.
Where I'm from most of the things like this are common jokes and made to laugh only.
I never meant anything of what I said and neither did I ever expect this to happen, My eyes have been opened by you all.

My sincerest apologies,
Martin

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:41:36 pm by Muhataa »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 02:30:12 pm »
As requested by Valley once/if we get proper logs I'll raise it with Bobertini for GF and LaPache for Matchmaking to see their opinion(s) on the matter.

In relation to MRGL I will do the same discussing it with Chriseh once we have the logs.

In relation to your apology Muha I think you'd best talk to the 45th/Jake/Whoever will talk for Jake as a middle man if he doesn't want to talk to you (understandably).

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 02:39:44 pm »
muha is hardly a nonce, just incredibly stupid and probably mentally challenged. after personally talking to him about this he's finally realised that what he said could be perceived as being predatory. it's kinda funny that this is something worthy of a big cancel event when there are people in the regiment(dantheman) who've been way more offensive, even unapologetically so.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 02:41:39 pm »
Less about if he's a 'nonce' or not; what he said is inappropriate, so if thinks that being sexually inappropriate with a child is good banter for him, he should probably revaluate his humour.

muha is hardly a nonce, just incredibly stupid and probably mentally challenged. after personally talking to him about this he's finally realised that what he said could be perceived as being predatory. it's kinda funny that this is something worthy of a big cancel event when there are people in the regiment(dantheman) who've been way more offensive, even unapologetically so.

I can't speak on that behalf, but you should probably talk to Maskman if you think there's an issue with members, it's usually a good start. This discussion isn't about all the 45thN members, that has no relevance, that was just added as an extra for a narrative, but is hardly relevant. This is about inappropriate behaviour from Muha, you're more than welcome to create a lovely thread about DanTheMan, which would also be considered.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:46:21 pm by Fietta »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 02:44:47 pm »
Less about if he's a 'nonce' or not; what he said is inappropriate, so if thinks that being sexually inappropriate with a child is good banter for him, he should probably revaluate his humour.
well he's apologizing. think he realised he crossed a line and is not making any excuses for it.

I can't speak on that behalf, but you should probably talk to Maskman if you think there's an issue with members, it's usually a good start.
if only you knew man,.,,...,., xd

Offline Lefty

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Ensign_Lefty
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 02:47:05 pm »

Okay man, sure thing! Nevermind the fact that he behaved like a complete predator, you spoke to him and now he understands that what he said and he behaved "could be perceived as" predatory. Brilliant work, truly. Also adore the whataboutism when discussing someone asking an 11 yo if he is erect and shit. Get the fk outta here