Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Brackets & Matches - 1st: 15thYR - 2nd: 92nd - 3rd: 45th  (Read 18843 times)

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy

When scheduling a match please use the format below (the referee will need to take a screenshot of the scores after);

Code
[font=century schoolbook]
[b]Match:[/b]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Server:[/b]
[b]Referee:[/b]
[/font]

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:59:49 pm by John Price »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MRGL S1 | Brackets & Matches - Brackets Posted
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 12:40:42 pm »
Brackets posted, first match week will go until Sunday 15th of November.

Match Week 1 -

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:57:01 pm by John Price »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 12:49:07 pm »
77y group A? eh

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:10:05 pm »
matchweeks until saturday? what

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 03:11:26 pm »
the brackets are looking good tbh
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 03:16:53 pm »
You get an extra day since the delay in posting the brackets this week, but yes it gives everyone the full week meaning they can do anyday of their choosing.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 03:25:45 pm »
You get an extra day since the delay in posting the brackets this week, but yes it gives everyone the full week meaning they can do anyday of their choosing.
Well since sunday is the best day for most regiments it makes no sense. People plan events ahead of time, so if you release the brackets on saturday or even on the sunday itself, the sunday is always going to be full for every regiment. I've almost never been able to schedule an official match with any reg within such short notice so this basically means that we will never be able to do MRGL on sundays. Just do Mon-Sun like any normal tournament. 90% of the regiments here go to the 4v4 on monday so that day is useless for MRGL anyways.

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 03:39:30 pm »
It had been announced we'd be starting the matches at this date for quite some time, if people decided to fill their calendar knowing full well when it starts that's not exactly my fault or problem. I will extend the deadline to Sunday meaning the match week will go on until the 15th, that gives you two Sundays to organise your match this week and you'll have one every week after.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 03:59:03 pm »
I see what Herishey means, but I think he forgot that we didn't post the brackets until very recently so its not really on the regiments.

Matchweek will be from today till Sunday 15th, then will be going from Mon-Sunday like normal :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 05:22:28 pm »
Matchweek will be from today till Sunday 15th, then will be going from Mon-Sunday like normal :)
Not that it would be a big deal for me the other way around but I prefer it that way as Rikkerts point with Sunday being the best for most Regiments stays.

Also, do you think it is possible to maybe give the order of play early, or at least like announce the upcoming match week in like the middle of the week? Cause I think the fact that everything was played on Sunday last RGL was caused by the fact Regiments are simply always fully planned for the next 3-5 days. That could give more opportunities to play and would also relieve the Referee Situation. We all know from last season that it's difficult to find a neutral referee if there are 5 Matches on the same day.

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 06:16:21 pm »
The matches will be played on the same order of the brackets, so just open up the brackets and you can see all your future matches.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2020, 06:18:59 pm »
The matches will be played on the same order of the brackets, so just open up the brackets and you can see all your future matches.
Ahh. I thought you don´t make it public like last RGL. My bad.

Online Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 06:24:41 pm »
There's a link on both this thread and the Overview one, I also threw one in the leaders group. So yeah just stick to the order of the brackets and you can pre-plan as you please. :)

Online Desant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 03:32:01 pm »

Match: 96y vs IVe_45e
Date: 15th Sunday | 7:20 gmt
Server: I think need to flip a coin / Germany|French
Referee: any

Offline Rikkert