Poll

Would you like to see a fall/winter regimental 1v1

yes
28 (66.7%)
no
14 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Potential Regimental 1v1 league  (Read 4184 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Potential Regimental 1v1 league
« on: August 25, 2020, 10:52:02 pm »
Looking to see who and what regiments are interested in doing a regimental 1v1 league. I am currently seeing how many regiments would join(and not drop out) to see if it would be worth hosting. This is not NANWL or another league. I am not confirming or denying that I may be the hoster of this league.

Please answer the poll and use the formats below.

Regimental Sign-up
Regiment name:
Regiment leader(s):
Attendance:
[close]

Moderator App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]

Referee App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Regimental 1v1 league
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 10:59:34 pm »
This summer, I debated whether to do another season of NANWL or RGL, and after talking with some people, decided to do RGL. There was not a lot of interest to do NANWL. Maybe that has changed now but I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do 1v1s (usually considering how they go nowadays)

I'd rather see another draft league or melee tournament league or something along those lines.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 11:02:47 pm »
This summer, I debated whether to do another season of NANWL or RGL, and after talking with some people, decided to do RGL. There was not a lot of interest to do NANWL. Maybe that has changed now but I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do 1v1s (usually considering how they go nowadays)

I'd rather see another draft league or melee tournament league or something along those lines.
Yup don't blame you for not hosting this summer. I know there's interest with a few regiments but if it isn't at least 8 then wouldn't really be worth it.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 11:04:10 pm »
This summer, I debated whether to do another season of NANWL or RGL, and after talking with some people, decided to do RGL. There was not a lot of interest to do NANWL. Maybe that has changed now but I don't blame anymore for wanting to do 1v1s (usually considering the leading meta)

No need to make one this is already being worked on, you can however be apart of it and be a admin if you like?
Wow so kind jolly I think hes got it under control.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 11:05:24 pm »

One is currently in the works just figuring out the format.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 11:05:46 pm »

Yup don't blame you for not hosting this summer. I know there's interest with a few regiments but if it isn't at least 8 then wouldn't really be worth it.

I mean Jolly I think regiments have an interest if its run by someone who actually can run a league.  And you are our guy for that :)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 11:09:54 pm »
Looking to see who and what regiments are interested in doing a regimental 1v1 league. I am currently seeing how many regiments would join(and not drop out) to see if it would be worth hosting. This is not NANWL or another league. I am not confirming or denying that I may be the hoster of this league.

Regimental Sign-up
Regiment name:
Regiment leader(s):
Attendance:
[close]

Moderator App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]

Referee App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]
No need to make one this is already being worked on, you can however be apart of it and be a admin if you like? Seeing however that these leagues are often hosted why don't you just plan either after this league being made by Alexander, Me, and Bluenose either directly after or after another gf league?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:11:59 pm by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 11:11:11 pm »

Regimental Sign-up
Regiment name:
Regiment leader(s):
Attendance:
[close]

Moderator App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]

Referee App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]
No need to make one this is already being worked on, you can however be apart of it and be a admin if you like?
Did you just delete your old post and post the exact same thing?

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 11:11:45 pm »
No offense Mayhem but I do not really know you nor have I seen you run any leagues or been apart of the running of any past league. Due to that I must decline.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 11:12:22 pm »

Regimental Sign-up
Regiment name:
Regiment leader(s):
Attendance:
[close]

Moderator App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]

Referee App
In-game name:
Steam:
Experience:
[close]
Did you just delete your old post and post the exact same thing?
yes was aimed at the wrong person.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 11:17:08 pm »
Yo Jolly that was lame
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:18:58 pm by Kristine »

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 11:25:59 pm »
Yo Jolly that was lame
Look the Important thing im fighting for here is to make it happen thats what counts in all honesty no worries kristine.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 11:27:17 pm »
Yo Jolly that was lame
Look the Important thing im fighting for here is to make it happen thats what counts in all honesty no worries kristine.
Your fighting to host a league that you can't run, host or even get notable regs to sign up for, let someone actually known/respected in the community to host this.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2020, 11:29:47 pm »
Yo Jolly that was lame
Your fighting to host a league that you can't run, host or even get notable regs to sign up for, let someone actually known/respected in the community to host this.
Host or just make it happen are my goals.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 11:30:35 pm »
Yo Jolly that was lame
Host or just make it happen are my goals.
Good luck with that! :)