Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 48282 times)

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2022, 05:39:13 pm »
Since you're setting a new precedent, if the ban stands, I am expecting to see multiple following permanent bans issued, including Vegi, Spooky, Nock, Shadey, Golden, Movement, Myself, Maskman, Herishey, Flo and just in case maybe another 20-30 players for things, major or minor, that they might have said in the past.

Blows my mind that we're dealing with this cancer hypocrisy cancel bullshit in NWMM and in NW as a whole over one slightly untasteful joke.
Wasn’t the case Kore. This retard making jokes and trying to be funny over a guy in our small community who recently died. No1 have taken it that far except this retard janne. Thats why he got banned, not cause og racism or other shit
Kore is absolutely right, the hypocrisy of community nowadays is just insane.

Nock

« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2022, 05:40:10 pm »
I agree, in order to fix this issue of hypocrisy Nock should be banned immediately
Worst birthday EVER!

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2022, 07:09:57 pm »
Next time someone says even slightly harmful on mm should i expect them to get permabanned forever, because i'd argue anything racist/homophobic is far more disgusting than a potentially untasteful joke.
by your own argument you should have been banned a long time ago ???

Janne is many things, but hes not racist or homophobic.

you self admittedly have called smallest THE N WORD, are you now racist ?
yes?

But more seriously, I don't care if you're banned or not tbh what makes me laugh is that I remember perfectly that we used to send each other totally homophobic insults several times when I was still playing WBMM and to see people now defending you as if you were an angel who had just done a "untasteful joke" is really funny :^)

PS: the first thing I did after insulting Smallest was to add him on steam to apologize I'm still waiting for your apology for making fun of someone's suicide.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 07:21:34 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2022, 09:00:32 pm »
I remember going on 55th teamspeak before the first disbanding, hearing racism come out of people's mouths like water was so untasteful, it was that normal that people didn't even question it in the channel, laughed instead. Was a very uncomfortable experience, and I know there's numerous people who're against Janne who have been racist numerous times.

It's basically only 55th members who're actively trying to cause havoc, and it's these exact member who are also hypocrites; there was a reason why 55th was notoriously toxic and untasteful and that's not because you were calling people bad, it's because you're all childish. What Janne said is obviously wrong, and I don't think anyone has said what he said was at any point right, people only backed his virtue signalling/hypocrisy argument, should he apologise for it? Potentially, but the backlash from hypocritical 55th members, I'd almost certainly not, especially considering all they want is brownie points and gratification, besides if Janne were to apologise, it wouldn't be to any of you, actively asking him to apologise on a public forum is virtue signalling, when you could quite easily ask him privately (not that at this point he would in any case give an apology).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 09:03:58 pm by Fietta »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2022, 09:07:52 pm »
dude stop having us rent free XD
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2022, 09:10:37 pm »
I will care about MM when the admins don't dox my IP address

until then enjoy the toxic mess u have made x

>always high
>GOAT

David_Schrein

« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2022, 09:24:26 pm »
Since you're setting a new precedent, if the ban stands, I am expecting to see multiple following permanent bans issued, including Vegi, Spooky, Nock, Shadey, Golden, Movement, Myself, Maskman, Herishey, Flo and just in case maybe another 20-30 players for things, major or minor, that they might have said in the past.

Blows my mind that we're dealing with this cancer hypocrisy cancel bullshit in NWMM and in NW as a whole over one slightly untasteful joke.
kore stop calling me the n word every day wtf ??? ???

Giorno

« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2022, 09:33:57 pm »
Theres a distinction between toxicity behind closed doors (i.e. in Teamspeak) and in public spaces where everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.

The problem with being toxic on NW is that the game is almost completely community-run. If you annoy the wrong people, you can get blacklisted.
You aren't entitled to play.

As a fellow enjoyer of toxicity, I can sympathise with Janne's situation to some degree (i.e. the hypocrisy), but unfortunately his lack of social awareness (which you are free to construe however you like; making a bad joke and people being too sensitive) annoyed a few too many people, specifically those with some leverage in the community.

It's cringe to see the 45th coming out in full force to back their dog, but it's not that deep, he's your boy.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2022, 09:53:40 pm »
I have been abused by every single player of this community please ban all plz

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2022, 10:00:16 pm »
Theres a distinction between toxicity behind closed doors (i.e. in Teamspeak) and in public spaces where everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.

The problem with being toxic on NW is that the game is almost completely community-run. If you annoy the wrong people, you can get blacklisted.

As a fellow enjoyer of toxicity, I can sympathise with Janne's situation to some degree (i.e. the hypocrisy), but unfortunately his lack of social awareness (which you are free to construe however you like; making a bad joke and people being too sensitive) annoyed a few too many people, specifically those with some leverage in the community.

It's cringe to see the 45th coming out in full force to back their dog, but it's not that deep, he's your boy.

looooooool  :-X
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2022, 10:02:22 pm »

looooooool  :-X
Not responding cuz u in shamles?  :o ??? 8)  ::)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2022, 10:12:07 pm »

For sure, but still makes you a hypocrite

Completely right, in this case I could easily argue that the majority of people, although not expressed publicly on the forum, sympathise with Janne far more than the overreacting 4 people who saturate arguments making it look like the 'majority'.

No one who has argued against Janne really has 'leverage', if you mean DarkTemplar being an MM admin being 'leverage', then sure, but in general, Janne is still part of this community which is why nothing has come from it apart from an upset DarkTemplar. MM admins should be impartial, this isn't impartial and is clearly looking at it from one end, if anything, Janne should be unbanned UNTIL there's good enough reason for him to be banned, not the other way round.

I was the first one to argue against Janne's case before anyone interviened, if you're seriously pretending that me and maskman is full force for 45thN, you're an absolute fool.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2022, 10:12:41 pm »
its not regimental + I don't give a shit, only put my opinion out because I was wrongfully accused of shit on the thread.

Funny that Giorno thinks that Me and Fietta voicing out our opinion on the thread counts as the 45thN coming out as full force then he clearly is too new to remember all that 92nd/45thN beef from years ago  :)

also @Vegi your spelling of shambles is shambolic  ;D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2022, 10:16:25 pm »
I think Janne has made his point. It doesn't require everyone and their gran to voice an opinion about the ban. An official decision will be made when its decided. Keep it clear for now.