Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 48291 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2022, 01:24:36 pm »
Since you're setting a new precedent, if the ban stands, I am expecting to see multiple following permanent bans issued, including Vegi, Spooky, Nock, Shadey, Golden, Movement, Myself, Maskman, Herishey, Flo and just in case maybe another 20-30 players for things, major or minor, that they might have said in the past.

Blows my mind that we're dealing with this cancer hypocrisy cancel bullshit in NWMM and in NW as a whole over one slightly untasteful joke.
Wasn’t the case Kore. This retard making jokes and trying to be funny over a guy in our small community who recently died. No1 have taken it that far except this retard janne. Thats why he got banned, not cause og racism or other shit
trying to be funny is now worse than being racist. i think you'd have to be racist yourself to not see how crazy that is, but since half of you fuckers are actually racist i guess it doesn't surprise me

Nock

« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2022, 01:29:41 pm »
Since you're setting a new precedent, if the ban stands, I am expecting to see multiple following permanent bans issued, including Vegi, Spooky, Nock, Shadey, Golden, Movement, Myself, Maskman, Herishey, Flo and just in case maybe another 20-30 players for things, major or minor, that they might have said in the past.

Blows my mind that we're dealing with this cancer hypocrisy cancel bullshit in NWMM and in NW as a whole over one slightly untasteful joke.

stop trying to bait me

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2022, 01:31:10 pm »

stop trying to bait me
considering how toxic you were towards me it's only right  ;)

Nock

« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2022, 01:38:44 pm »

stop trying to bait me

was only ever toxic back in the days because of how incredibly toxic you were towards others :) but if we take into account the past of every nw players, then we should all be cancelled, including you :) but i'd rather take into account recent facts (e.g how people behaved in the past year)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2022, 01:49:21 pm »
#freejanne

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2022, 02:04:55 pm »
Only the admin that is reviewing the case and the player are allowed to post here.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2022, 02:11:35 pm »
If only certain people reacted as quickly & harsly towards online toxicity as they do when it comes to cancel culture, this community would probably still be worth the investement.

Cancel culture is the single most toxic issue we're dealing with atm. Especially since it can be used on someone without any real reason, just like that.

But thanks for the obligatory whine.

Wasn’t the case Kore. This retard making jokes and trying to be funny over a guy in our small community who recently died. No1 have taken it that far except this retard janne. Thats why he got banned, not cause og racism or other shit

I know why he got banned? It's fucking stupid. I'm just saying if his ban isn't lifted half the community should be banned too just for their untasteful racist jokes they crack on the daily.

stop trying to bait me

was only ever toxic back in the days because of how incredibly toxic you were towards others :) but if we take into account the past of every nw players, then we should all be cancelled, including you :) but i'd rather take into account recent facts (e.g how people behaved in the past year)

Nonono, we're banning for the entire 12 years mate, all I'm saying if you want to cancel people do it properly and cancel us all.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2022, 02:19:42 pm »
"janne is not a racist"

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2022, 02:38:08 pm »
unban obelix

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2022, 03:22:29 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2022, 03:52:43 pm »

Kore is absolutely right, the hypocrisy of community nowadays is just insane.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2022, 04:03:46 pm »
Who cares!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2022, 04:09:47 pm »

Kore is absolutely right, the hypocrisy of community nowadays is just insane.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Phailur

« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2022, 05:20:48 pm »
I agree, in order to fix this issue of hypocrisy Nock should be banned immediately

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2022, 05:21:34 pm »
I agree, in order to fix this issue of hypocrisy Nock should be banned immediately
Worst birthday EVER!
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man