Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 3  (Read 9580 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL7] Match Week 3
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2020, 09:09:14 pm »
Yeah that was fun, you guys have a lot of RGL veterans in your team, and I owe it to them for your victory.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:31:12 pm by Golden. »

Nock

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2020, 09:13:07 pm »
gg 92nd, i wont be a sore loser and whine too much it was a good match and u guys were just the better regiment on the day.... i do think its sad u forced us to play 15v15 when both regiments had 19 or so.... but it;s not in the rules to play everyone who shows up (which im suprised about) so i guess its your choice to do that even though im sure me and vegi agreed to play everyone.... but like i said im not gunna be a sore loser and bitch and moan it was a fun match so gg again

its not a new thing to force ppl to play in 15v15 fam, people have being doing this for ages

David_Schrein

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2020, 09:15:56 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2020, 09:17:49 pm »
gg 92nd, i wont be a sore loser and whine too much it was a good match and u guys were just the better regiment on the day.... i do think its sad u forced us to play 15v15 when both regiments had 19 or so.... but it;s not in the rules to play everyone who shows up (which im suprised about) so i guess its your choice to do that even though im sure me and vegi agreed to play everyone.... but like i said im not gunna be a sore loser and bitch and moan it was a fun match so gg again

I dont wanna complain BUTTTTT

Spoiler
[close]

ryan everytime he loses

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2020, 09:19:43 pm »
15thYR Regiment of Foot 15-3 14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Spoiler
[close]

Simply outclassed. This match is the best example of why the 15thYR has been the best competitive regiments for recent years and you have to put much more effort than we did if you want to beat them. It's not pleasing to be on the receiving end of it but it's always impressive to witness. I am sure the 18th and the 92nd will be able to give you much more of an interesting fight and I can only hope we somehow manage to show a better face in our upcoming fights. Good luck for the remainder of the competition and congratulations on a well-earned victory.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2020, 09:26:23 pm »

its not a new thing to force ppl to play in 15v15 fam, people have being doing this for ages

but it is still kinda sad, I mean people complain about game dying and less and less players and then people want a win so hard that they put the less-experienced players in spec just to higher the chances to win?! I mean its not like Tommy and me are legends as infantry so it shouldnt have mattered tbf

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2020, 09:31:44 pm »
the 14e, the orcs of NW. Numerous but lesser men
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2020, 09:32:45 pm »
IVe vs Nr13 is 15-13 for IVe. Was a real pleasure to watch two so equally skilled regiments fight hard until the last round.

Spoiler
[close]

Nock

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2020, 09:33:08 pm »

but it is still kinda sad, I mean people complain about game dying and less and less players and then people want a win so hard that they put the less-experienced players in spec just to higher the chances to win?! I mean its not like Tommy and me are legends as infantry so it shouldnt have mattered tbf

i mean, yeah, ppl want to have a better chance at winning, so they put ppl in spec to cap at 15v15
as i said it's not a new thing tbh

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2020, 09:34:40 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

ryan everytime he loses

I mean like I said it was a Great match, it's not in the rules so I get why he did it... It's more that me and vegi agreed to play everyone beforehand on Steam too....  And like saphyro said people complain about the game dying but u won't as many as possible....

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2020, 09:40:54 pm »
IVe vs Nr13 is 15-13 for IVe. Was a real pleasure to watch two so equally skilled regiments fight hard until the last round.

Spoiler
[close]

GGWP to IVe.

Was a real fun match with ups and downs for both regiments. Always a pleasure to play against a this french side!

Offline SpookyST

• Alpha Tester
  • Top G
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2020, 09:48:06 pm »
77y  /  15 - 7  \  5e
Spoiler
[close]

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2020, 09:50:19 pm »
the 14e, the orcs of NW. Numerous but lesser men

Thanks for the useless feedback

ggwp @Rikkert
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2020, 09:52:22 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

GGWP to IVe.

Was a real fun match with ups and downs for both regiments. Always a pleasure to play against a this french side!

too many teamkills

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2020, 09:55:08 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

ryan everytime he loses

I absolutely agree with Kore. You lost, it was great match and we all know RGL is sweaty so not really a surprise it ended up being 16v16. Also if you want everybody to play maybe use less invites in practice matches.