Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130922 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I claim the top spot in teamkilling
Even over Python??
In this case python is amateur compared to me, ask anyone who has played with me. I am undisputed top

Rikkert will have to decide who the best teamkiller is
Gull 100%
I mean python did tk me 7 times in a single poosy gf a while back. About half of them were firstpicks. I don't think a single poosy gf goes by where he doesn't tk me at least twice.

But on the other hand Gull has regularly displayed the ability to single handedly throw a round in the 15th YR by getting 2 tks in a row and then dying instantly. He is extremely consistent in his teamkilling prowess and does it to anyone and everyone.

The fact that I am the #1 victim of python's tks might make me biased towards python. But on the other hand, the fact that gull manages to tk everyone he comes in to contact with is perhaps a sign that he is the more proficient teamkiller. It is a difficult decision to make for sure.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:24:36 am by Rikkert »

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
hall of fame has a lot of potential

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
I think you guys are forgetting who is real number one teamkiller.

Nobody of you did teamkill two people in a row in tournament during start of a round. @chimpz
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Jumpstab teamkilling hall of fame coming for me and bb.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
I claim the top spot in teamkilling
Even over Python??
In this case python is amateur compared to me, ask anyone who has played with me. I am undisputed top

Rikkert will have to decide who the best teamkiller is
Gull 100%
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters

Can I be first in that last one please, actually boboy should be on another tier above

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters

Can I be first in that last one please, actually boboy should be on another tier above

Love the flanter Fietts

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters

Love the flanter Fietts
great flant indeed

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
It's not gonna be the FSE awards it's more likely to be for acknowledging leaders, community based regiments, community helpers such as organisers, etc etc.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
Also gotta say... Maskman for number 1 teamkiller... I've never seen anyone tk so terribly, not only does he tk several times a Match or event he does the most stupid tks...  Him and his 1 inch mouse pad

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
It's not gonna be the FSE awards it's more likely to be for acknowledging leaders, community based regiments, community helpers such as organisers, etc etc.

Honest Question:

Am I ever gonna make it into All time Dream Team Austria & Switzerland?
It's not that I wish someone removed because he wouldn't belong there, with a couple of them I was in the same regiment and some are clearly better than me.
But since it's an all time list 2012-2021, maybe it could be updated?

Been around since 2013, played in the best german and couple international regiments, was one of the key players/performers in them and had a bunch of success on a regimental level specially the 1v1 tournaments. (NWL, EIC etc.)
I know I never really got into or proven myself in the groupfighting team tournament scene. It's just that I enjoy and care for regimental tournaments more.

NWWC 2021 was the first participation for me. SAU manages to advance into knockouts the first time ever with a great team and individual performance.
Knocked out by a good teamplaying Ukraine that can field a more balanced roster than us.
Didn't participate in NWWC earlier because I was often inactive from 2016 - 2020 and Switzerland didn't always have a team as well.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

Honest Question:

Am I ever gonna make it into All time Dream Team Austria & Switzerland?
It's not that I wish someone removed because he wouldn't belong there, with a couple of them I was in the same regiment and some are clearly better than me.
But since it's an all time list 2012-2021, maybe it could be updated?

Been around since 2013, played in the best german and couple international regiments, was one of the key players/performers in them and had a bunch of success on a regimental level specially the 1v1 tournaments. (NWL, EIC etc.)
I know I never really got into or proven myself in the groupfighting team tournament scene. It's just that I enjoy and care for regimental tournaments more.

NWWC 2021 was the first participation for me. SAU manages to advance into knockouts the first time ever with a great team and individual performance.
Knocked out by a good teamplaying Ukraine that can field a more balanced roster than us.
Didn't participate in NWWC earlier because I was often inactive from 2016 - 2020 and Switzerland didn't always have a team as well.

The only player I could ever really see you getting in over is Nayo, he is the weakest in that team I think by some distance. But I know he did reasonably well with 14e and AUT in their first ever time playing. It's hard to say once it gets to people not on the 'all time' part of the list as such or any of the eras as there is nothing for me to compare them to other than memory and personal opinion.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters
ur forgetting biggest no mic sluts

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.