Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131032 times)

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
I claim the top spot in teamkilling

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Even over Python??
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

There should be an entire list of people who have teamkilled me, and I should be #1

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Sideblockers hall of fame here i come
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

Most cheating accusations!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

There should be an entire list of people who have teamkilled me, and I should be #1
How did you teamkill yourself?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Your list sucks!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
thanks

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
redfau top sau player ?

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
Even over Python??
In this case python is amateur compared to me, ask anyone who has played with me. I am undisputed top

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
redfau top sau player ?
You committed yourself to France, so no.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
redfau top sau player ?
arragonce list might be a good one heribob

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
Even over Python??
In this case python is amateur compared to me, ask anyone who has played with me. I am undisputed top

Rikkert will have to decide who the best teamkiller is

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Even over Python??

Gull 100%
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
Even over Python??

Gull 100%

It’s pretty frightening how much Gull teamkills, some would say he does it on purpose.