Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130914 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
why im not in rus dream team?

and one more question, its based on achivements or only on ur opinion?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 01:09:15 pm by Arch4ngel »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Dream teams also now updated which concludes this update for the all time list;

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
GRE - Kostas for Rommel, Ntinos for blee
BE - Barro for Cedric
PORT - Pinto for Allisser, Salgado for MikeHawk, Rodrigues for Titolas, Cortez for PrePre add R1baz cpt
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
TR - Ironreign for Toi, Strawhead for Gatts, Sanel for Aurius
RUS - Severus for Shaker
FRA - Elsse in for Dren, Zeyden for Spacekiller
GER - Bunter for NIFU

I don't think I missed anyone but this part can be hard especially for smaller nations.
achilles for sweden
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Nock

Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #1517 on: June 21, 2021, 01:30:49 pm »

and one more question, its based on achivements or only on ur opinion?

Resources
The primary resource for this list is Tardet and Tiberias' tournament archive, which we are very grateful for being given access to. Additionally, Herishey's infinite memory provided a great cornerstone for us to work from and evaluate the accuracy of using actual statistics and factual data. We have scoured dozens of tournament boards, looked at hundreds of events and tournaments, consulted a huge number of highly respected community members - both new and old gen - and have completed a work which we genuinely feel reflects the magnanimity and scale of the NW scene. I must also give thanks to Scar for his permission to use the Native version of this thread as a template from which I could adapt the bbcode. While I could have designed an aesthetic myself, there is no doubt that every forum piece produced by Scar comes with the best look possible.

The following people helped out and were happy to have their involvement made public:
  • Gibby (base lists, bbcode adaptation, opinion on all lists)
  • Golden (opinion on all lists)
  • Herishey (provided vast majority of names, opinion on all lists)
  • Python (opinion on all lists)
  • Elsse (opinion on all lists)
  • Evanovic (opinion on some eras)
  • Eddie (opinion on some eras)
  • Shadey (header and sub-headers)
  • Drake (opinion on all lists)
  • Stark (opinion on all lists)
  • Rikkert (helped with both regimental lists)
  • Tardet (provided a lot of data for the player ratings/groupfighting teams lists)
  • Tiberias (provided a lot of data for the player ratings/groupfighting teams lists)
  • Water (opinion on some eras)
  • MarxeiL (opinion on some eras)
  • DOMI (opinion on some eras)
  • Kore (opinion on some eras)
  • Gi (helped with the all time regimental list)
Many more people had a hand in these ratings, but only the above explicitly stated that they are happy for their involvement to be made public.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
BE - Barro for Cedric
PORT - Pinto for Allisser, Salgado for MikeHawk, Rodrigues for Titolas, Cortez for PrePre add R1baz cpt
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
RUS - Severus for Shaker
GER - Bunter for NIFU

I don't think I missed anyone but this part can be hard especially for smaller nations.
achilles for sweden

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy

and one more question, its based on achievements or only on ur opinion?
The nation dream teams are based on placement on the list, if the nation doesn't have 10 people on the list then it comes down to the players that closest meet the criteria so partially skill. But I always get advise for any nation I'm unsure of as I did with Russia and your name has never came into the conversation.

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
BE - Barro for Cedric
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
RUS - Severus for Shaker
GER - Bunter for NIFU

achilles for sweden
The only person in Sweden that's in tier 5 like Achilles is Svensson but Svensson meets the criteria more than Achilles hence why I did not swap him yet, maybe if there is another era.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
just get rid of yuriman, he's a cheater and a disgrace to our nation
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Quite a lot of people are cheaters, the problem is with this game having no anti-cheat it's impossible to confirm it or at the least confirm how long for. If I removed everyone I know/thought cheated at one point on the list there would be quite a few names disappearing.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Quite a lot of people are cheaters, the problem is with this game having no anti-cheat it's impossible to confirm it or at the least confirm how long for. If I removed everyone I know/thought cheated at one point on the list there would be quite a few names disappearing.
do it for the drama

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
That's what Vol's here for, not me!

Nock

do it for the drama

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
BE - Barro for Cedric
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
RUS - Severus for Shaker
GER - Bunter for NIFU

achilles for sweden

nej walla EpicPizza förtjänar det. Legenden säger att han fortfarande vaktar slottet.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel

and one more question, its based on achievements or only on ur opinion?
The nation dream teams are based on placement on the list, if the nation doesn't have 10 people on the list then it comes down to the players that closest meet the criteria so partially skill. But I always get advise for any nation I'm unsure of as I did with Russia and your name has never came into the conversation.

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
BE - Barro for Cedric
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
RUS - Severus for Shaker
GER - Bunter for NIFU

achilles for sweden
The only person in Sweden that's in tier 5 like Achilles is Svensson but Svensson meets the criteria more than Achilles hence why I did not swap him yet, maybe if there is another era.
looks like shit, if severus raped ur ass in casual gf he in conservation, but me, who playing better than any rus like 8 months in row, getting some placements 3rd/4th with my teams, getting a lot fp's on rgt, im not talking about shitty rus tournaments which one i wins usually

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
go get a new brain
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna

Nock

go get a new brain

^ this

this is an all time list archangel, not a 2021 list, wake up