Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131865 times)

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #915 on: September 18, 2020, 03:39:10 pm »
I’m really thankful you put the 15th at the top. Gi Joel really needed this pick-me-up

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #916 on: September 18, 2020, 04:03:13 pm »
I’m really thankful you put the 15th at the top. Gi Joel really needed this pick-me-up
I'm still working on getting you added to the Italian list Luca, don't worry

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #917 on: September 18, 2020, 04:08:05 pm »

Cries in pizza

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 18, 2020, 04:13:14 pm »

Cries in pizza

Amici

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #919 on: September 18, 2020, 04:16:18 pm »
Just wondering if we go by how competitive the era of NW was and the amount of wins, shouldn’t the 91st be the number one of all time considering they beat us (15thYR) back in the day which was a prime year of us back then and the KKA.

I just feel that 15thYR having been under many different commanders is a top 3 don’t get wrong but 91st was always under Tav and they even managed to out perform all the top NW regiments when they simply reformed because of Tav being banned from PW xddd

I get why 15thYR would be so high considering it’s existence from all the way back when it was still a German regiment to slowly become an international regiment being one of the top performers of the NW community.

But I just don’t see how that would even come close to a prime 91st. (Which was basically for as long as the 91st was around)

It’s just something that came to my mind so I am interested what people think about it as I reckon it’s an interesting topic to have a discussion about.

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2020, 04:23:19 pm »
Just wondering if we go by how competitive the era of NW was and the amount of wins, shouldn’t the 91st be the number one of all time considering they beat us (15thYR) back in the day which was a prime year of us back then and the KKA.

I just feel that 15thYR having been under many different commanders is a top 3 don’t get wrong but 91st was always under Tav and they even managed to out perform all the top NW regiments when they simply reformed because of Tav being banned from PW xddd

I get why 15thYR would be so high considering it’s existence from all the way back when it was still a German regiment to slowly become an international regiment being one of the top performers of the NW community.

But I just don’t see how that would even come close to a prime 91st. (Which was basically for as long as the 91st was around)

It’s just something that came to my mind so I am interested what people think about it as I reckon it’s an interesting topic to have a discussion about.

Agreed Gi Irish and rikkert suck

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #921 on: September 18, 2020, 04:27:44 pm »
As much as I agree with Pieter's points,it's true that if they base it predominantly on stats and results the longetivity of 15thYR as well as the number of palmares they acquired over the years justifies their first place well enough
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 18, 2020, 04:28:38 pm »
Because it's based on longevity and medals Pieter, not on which regiment was the best in it's prime. We did take competitiveness of the era into account, which is why so many regiments from 2013-2014 are so high in the all time list, despite only having 3 or less medals total.
I hope u will understand when you see the spreadsheet.

ANYWAYS, I just went through my 3rd or 4th and final look over. I am now pretty confident that the stats are correct. If I still made a mistake then I am clinically retarded.
The sheet "With NWBC and League 2/3" was NEVER double-checked and contains many mistakes, as the sheet itself says.

Here is the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wF6-_XTwtp7xZio7wyTqGlzoMlrbrkCqQ2XMkYCz-LY/edit?usp=sharing

I added the "tournaments in chronological order" tab today, we just used my FSE post for the lists, but this looks a lot cleaner for viewing.

Edit: the "without NWBC and League 2/3" tab is in no particular order when the number of medals are equal.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:31:44 pm by Rikkert »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #923 on: September 18, 2020, 04:38:35 pm »
Pieter got a point tbf

as many regiments got reformed under different leaders, but with the same name over time.

15thYR even disbanded and was reformed under another leader, so you should maybe consider splitting 15th in the one lead by Falk, and the one after Falk, lead by Gi

Because there is literally no similarity, except the name, which is the same case for the two 92nd's, for example

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #924 on: September 18, 2020, 04:43:01 pm »
Gi what did you do to templar? He really wants you to be dethroned
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Elsse

« Reply #925 on: September 18, 2020, 04:45:36 pm »
Kaide the point you made about players being begged to join regiments didn't even apply to alot of RGLs regiments particularly 15th who everybody knows is mostly comprised of long time single regiment members

Fun fact did you know that 'alot' isn't actually a word

Fun fact your a snake

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 18, 2020, 04:47:06 pm »
Thats not the case at all.

A change of Col or Leadership is not comparable to a situation of two regiments that have nothing in common except name. The same core of the 15th with mostly the same leadership and same core of players remained, just without Falk. So I don't see how that is in any way comparable to something like Donalds 92nd and Heinrich's 92nd, which indeed had nothing in common but name and perhaps ideals.

If you mean the disband in 2017: when they reformed at the end of 2017 the same core of players that disbanded the regiment earlier that year came back together. Gi, Mels, Moussolini, Luppers, Dayboul, Vortx, Sadman, Monsnic, Carlitos, Amue, Gasset, Dusan, Marley, Jonnyboy, shogunai, firefly. and that's just off the top of my head.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #927 on: September 18, 2020, 04:47:25 pm »
Pieter got a point tbf

as many regiments got reformed under different leaders, but with the same name over time.

15thYR even disbanded and was reformed under another leader, so you should maybe consider splitting 15th in the one lead by Falk, and the one after Falk, lead by Gi

Because there is literally no similarity, except the name, which is the same case for the two 92nd's, for example
thing is, for all the 92nd regs the group of leaders and players were totally different, this isnt the case of 15thyr

edit: wow rikkert defending his property, 2fast
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:50:31 pm by Kraz »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 18, 2020, 04:48:38 pm »

That's not true at all, ever since I joined this regiment in 2015 there has been a constant "core" of people who've been in the 15th since that era. Officers/NCOs such as myself,mousso,marley,melsyo,vortx. And members such as Dayboul,firefly,monsnic,hunted,sadman,lawbringer,carlitos,kimon,bohemond. The only thing that has ever changed in this regiment is whom is the Col/predominant leader, which has changed between Falk,Pieter,Moussolini,Connimir,Myself.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 18, 2020, 04:49:19 pm »
Gi what did you do to templar? He really wants you to be dethroned
Maybe hes just trying to get 72nd moved up idk