Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131801 times)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #870 on: September 18, 2020, 01:10:15 am »
Shitgame
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #871 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:27 am »
It was probably Ukraine looking for NIFU again, mixed him up with Kaide.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #872 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:47 am »
If you call coming back from 14-5 to winning 14-15 in one of the most tense matches I've seen on this game "not competitive" then I don't know what the word competitive means to you kaide.

I don't think anyone would be looking for you to invite either lmao.

I invited and played in three RGL finals over the years.  Not just me but other 59th players like Hursty and Hypno.

I don't know who you are, so I don't understand the agro. Believe it or not but RGL was always a flawed competiton. With many leaders begging for people to come in under different names to win.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #873 on: September 18, 2020, 01:18:11 am »
Ok I don't know where you are going here. Every time anyone responds to one thing you say, you respond with a completely unrelated statement. I don't know how it is relevant whether some players invited for RGL finals in the past, same shit goes for NWL or any other competition.

Keep the thread on topic.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #874 on: September 18, 2020, 01:20:13 am »
Using a fallacy to make ur point Kaide is not the way to go mate!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 18, 2020, 01:23:36 am »
I also just asked a question  :^)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #876 on: September 18, 2020, 01:27:39 am »
If you call coming back from 14-5 to winning 14-15 in one of the most tense matches I've seen on this game "not competitive" then I don't know what the word competitive means to you kaide.

I invited and played in three RGL finals over the years.  Not just me but other 59th players like Hursty and Hypno.

I don't know who you are, so I don't understand the agro. Believe it or not but RGL was always a flawed competiton. With many leaders begging for people to come in under different names to win.
The latter statement is no surprise but it really seems to me like you are talking out of your arse for the sake of it. RGL is a league, therefore, there wasn't always a 'final' so to speak, just several important/decisive matches for the title. I would also be very curious as for who would take the risk to cheat just to have a below-average meleer play for them. Hypno and even Hursty to an extend, I could understand but you, nha ain't buying it mate.

Don't try to make yourself look bigger than you are Kaide. You turned the 59th into one of the biggest and longest community on NW but your own individual level and your understanding of melee-focused event was nothing to write home about.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 18, 2020, 01:29:11 am »

This could be true for some of the previous versions, but the most recent one doesn’t fall under that umbrella i’m afraid  :)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #878 on: September 18, 2020, 01:29:47 am »

The latter statement is no surprise but it really seems to me like you are talking out of your arse for the sake of it. RGL is a league, therefore, there wasn't always a 'final' so to speak, just several important/decisive matches for the title. I would also be very curious as for who would take the risk to cheat just to have a below-average meleer play for them. Hypno and even Hursty to an extend, I could understand but you, nha ain't buying it mate.

Don't try to make yourself look bigger than you are Kaide. You turned the 59th into one of the biggest and longest community on NW but your own individual level and your understanding of melee-focused event was nothing to write home about.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #879 on: September 18, 2020, 01:32:42 am »
Kaide the point you made about players being begged to join regiments didn't even apply to alot of RGLs regiments particularly 15th who everybody knows is mostly comprised of long time single regiment members

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 18, 2020, 01:33:16 am »

I am sorry? whats that got to do with the NWBC or the EIC?
Nothing, pretty much just like the comment to which I answered. You talk a big game on the forums Kaide, pretty much always did, but it's very easy to highlight the numerous flaws in any of your posts. You coming and claiming you invited (cheated) for 3 RGL 'finals' is quite interesting to read considering it just takes reading the past two pages to acknowledge you can't make the difference between RGL & RGT.

But by any mean please prove me wrong and name the 3 'finals' you, Hursty, Hypno and other 59th members invited for. I'm sure everyone would be delighted to hear about your wonderful stories.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #881 on: September 18, 2020, 01:35:52 am »

I am sorry? whats that got to do with the NWBC or the EIC?
Nothing, pretty much just like the comment to which I answered. You talk a big game on the forums Kaide, pretty much always did, but it's very easy to highlight the numerous flaws in any of your posts. You coming and claiming you invited (cheated) for 3 RGL 'finals' is quite interesting to read considering it just takes reading the past two pages to acknowledge you can't make the difference between RGL & RGT.

But by any mean please prove me wrong and name the 3 'finals' you, Hursty, Hypno and other 59th members invited for. I'm sure everyone would be delighted to hear about your wonderful stories.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #882 on: September 18, 2020, 01:39:46 am »
lol
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 18, 2020, 01:44:24 am »

Im sure thats the reason why the 59th and 99,9% of its members were never relevant in it
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:01:42 am by Tardet »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:47 am »
It really seems like you are having a hard-time following your own narrative. It just so happens it's a trait noticeable with many people so caught-up in their own lies, they can no longer distinguish the truth from the rest.

You claimed the RGL as a competition was flawed and backed-up your argument by giving the example of three 'finals' you invited for. According to your story, that means that three regiments took the risk of cheating to get you in their ranks for an important match / a final. Which goes back to my point: I can eventually understand it (with great difficulty) for Hursty and Hypno but I don't find reasonable to believe anyone would cheat to have you play an important melee-focused final. Let alone three times. That just doesn't really make any sense to me and that's the sole justification for pointing out your actual individual melee level at the time.

Let's not hide what this is really about Kaide. You always had a massive victim syndrome with the 59th, you always considered your regiment (you been claiming it many times to anyone who would want to hear it) to be one of the best competitive of all time. Now that people made extensive researches showing that, despite the 59th having been one of the largest lasting community on the game, your achievements in competitive grounds are nothing particularly amazing, you suddenly re-appear and try to diminish the achievements of others in order to get yours to be praised and throw the most obvious bullshit on this thread in a piss-poor attempt to get your point across. That's why I am so vocal (aggressive) about it and that's why I have always found your narsissic and delusional personality impossible to cope with.

With that being said, and for what it's worth, I was part of the 85e (even lead it for a little while) which is ranked 12th on this 'All-Time' list and if you were to ask me what structure had a larger impact on NW between the 85e and the 59th, I wouldn't even dare to compare us to the community you created, simply because there is a world between the two. The competitive achievements we (85e) got were only meant to make our regiment look good and didn't improve the NW community whatsoever whereas the 59th, through many things (events, servers and whatnot) eventually contributed in a much more beneficial way to making the NW community active, thrilling and unique.

I am certain that if the community wasn't so focused on highlighting competitive results as the ultimate way to figure out the impact of a regiment in a given period of time, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend the 59th the way you do. But alas that's where we are left at and I know that I can write dozen of paragraphs about it, it's unlikely to change your opinion even in the slightest so I will leave it at that.

Also cut off the IRL attacks right here, right now. That's petty and below the two of you.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:02:34 am by Tardet »