Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130957 times)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #855 on: September 18, 2020, 12:30:56 am »
59th coming out of retirement and getting to both the NWBC and EIC final in 2019 was quickly forgotten. Alas, those that have actually ran top regiments and those who contributed to the community (not like 90% of people who post here) know our contribution over the past 7 years.
Getting a NWBC final/win doesn't mean shit. Read the last 5ish pages and you'll understand why. :)

I don't say 59th wasn't a big and great regiment, what it was, but this is just based on competitive results.

The NWBC clearly meant alot to you as you unsuccessfully tried to win it. And the EIC?
NWBC basically wasn't considered in this list, getting 2nd place in EIC compared to all the other regiments above you who had multiple 2nds/3rds basically didn't put you on it, at first we had you in the 20th slot but then we realised that 92nd had 3 silvers which is worth more than 1 silver I'm afraid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #856 on: September 18, 2020, 12:40:42 am »
59th coming out of retirement and getting to both the NWBC and EIC final in 2019 was quickly forgotten. Alas, those that have actually ran top regiments and those who contributed to the community (not like 90% of people who post here) know our contribution over the past 7 years.
Getting a NWBC final/win doesn't mean shit. Read the last 5ish pages and you'll understand why. :)

I don't say 59th wasn't a big and great regiment, what it was, but this is just based on competitive results.

The NWBC clearly meant alot to you as you unsuccessfully tried to win it. And the EIC?
NWBC basically wasn't considered in this list, getting 2nd place in EIC compared to all the other regiments above you who had multiple 2nds/3rds basically didn't put you on it, at first we had you in the 20th slot but then we realised that 92nd had 3 silvers which is worth more than 1 silver I'm afraid.

So you will add minor competitions and count them the same as the NWL and the EIC? Seems pretty odd imo. Well, we entered the two largest and most competitive events in 2019 and came second in both. You don't count them fair enough.

I assure you remaining in the NWL League One pre-2016 was a far bigger achievement then finishing second in some half dead cup in 2019
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:45:58 am by sirkaide »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #857 on: September 18, 2020, 12:47:31 am »

So you will add minor competitions and count them the same as the NWL and the EIC? Seems pretty odd imo. Well, we entered the two largest and most competitive events in 2019 and came second in both. You don't count them fair enough.

I assure you remaining in the NWL League One pre-2016 was a far bigger achievement then finishing second in some half dead cup in 2019
We consider RGT, NWL, RGL, NLC and EIC the 'major' tournaments. Also yes we took competitiveness of the era into consideration.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #858 on: September 18, 2020, 12:48:09 am »
nr24 won all rest suck conversation over gg
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 18, 2020, 12:49:18 am »
Since when is NWBC more competitive than RGT.

Wursti

« Reply #860 on: September 18, 2020, 12:49:43 am »
Beating 66th in a friendly match with 57e was the biggest achievement

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #861 on: September 18, 2020, 12:50:29 am »
That's not what Kaide said though?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 18, 2020, 12:51:22 am »
Well, we entered the two largest and most competitive events in 2019 and came second in both

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #863 on: September 18, 2020, 12:53:44 am »
Well, we entered the two largest and most competitive events in 2019 and came second in both

I never said that it should count higher then the RGL lol. I still don't get your point? Why not include both?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 18, 2020, 12:55:58 am »
the two largest and most competitive events in 2019 and came second in both

There was an RGT in 2019

you mean NWBC and EIC with "the two", because you didn't come second in RGT

Therefore you're implying that NWBC is more competitive than RGT

Comprende?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #865 on: September 18, 2020, 12:57:21 am »
92nd nwbc winner s3 is the reason why we belong on the list xdxd
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #866 on: September 18, 2020, 01:03:53 am »
RGL2020 was competitive, just like any other season
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
« Reply #867 on: September 18, 2020, 01:04:57 am »
RGL2020 was competitive, just like any other season

Which is why I got asked to invite in the final year by more then one regiment. Despite not having played the game in a year.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:08:09 am by sirkaide »

Wursti

« Reply #868 on: September 18, 2020, 01:05:30 am »
🤡

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 18, 2020, 01:08:43 am »
If you call coming back from 14-5 to winning 14-15 in one of the most tense matches I've seen on this game "not competitive" then I don't know what the word competitive means to you kaide.

I don't think anyone would be looking for you to invite either lmao.