Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131041 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Regiments by Era Added!
« Reply #795 on: September 16, 2020, 10:55:54 pm »
why 18th is in 2020 list when they actually participated in two tournaments only?
Because they had more placements than other regiments, quite obvious really?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #796 on: September 16, 2020, 10:58:25 pm »
cant believe u monkeys all believe herishey
Touchy subject  ::)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 16, 2020, 11:03:36 pm »
I was only joking, Rikkert didn't say anything we just fucked up with that era slightly. Np Rikkert, cleared your name.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #798 on: September 16, 2020, 11:11:26 pm »
I was only joking, Rikkert didn't say anything we just fucked up with that era slightly. Np Rikkert, cleared your name.
I wasn't serious either, I think nobody cares that both Exo and Templar started in the 2Lhr, meaning that you are technically correct ;D
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 16, 2020, 11:14:08 pm »
All time list has been created now, I will do some checks over today/tomorrow and decide whether to post it tomorrow or Friday.

The new era for both players and gf teams will be added once Gibby has the time since we have to change the thread a bit in order to do this.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #800 on: September 16, 2020, 11:22:26 pm »
why 18th is in 2020 list when they actually participated in two tournaments only?
Then can’t wait for an update at the end of a year.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #801 on: September 16, 2020, 11:27:20 pm »
:)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 16, 2020, 11:27:49 pm »
There won't be one, it'll be up until now, this will be the last update I believe. Other than if I do a hall of fame thing but that may be on another thread.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #803 on: September 17, 2020, 12:45:03 am »
imagine being that desperate to go above us when we were just a far better regiment lol

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 17, 2020, 12:57:39 am »
imagine being that desperate to go above us when we were just a far better regiment lol
+

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #805 on: September 17, 2020, 12:59:50 am »

+1

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #806 on: September 17, 2020, 01:11:28 am »
96y disbanded 28th... that must count for something right?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 17, 2020, 01:30:24 am »
What regimental tournaments you planning on winning marxeil, doubt there will be one before the end of the year.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 17, 2020, 01:38:29 am »
18th played the 2v2, RMT and RGL. In all 3 of them they had better results than the 96y, so why is there a discussion about it?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #809 on: September 17, 2020, 02:54:22 am »
There won't be one, it'll be up until now, this will be the last update I believe. Other than if I do a hall of fame thing but that may be on another thread.

Why won't there be potentially another update before the year finishes as there are still a few tournaments to go before the years out?

Regiments by era has now been added, I'll get working on the all time as soon as we can.

:'(

Edit: Does the top 5 list per era change or is it now fixed? Cos the year aint over!!
Yes, but NWBC's weren't taken into account anyways.

Yes it can be changed or yes it is now fixed? Might as well disband then if fixed smh
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?