Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131870 times)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Regiments by Era Added!
« Reply #765 on: September 16, 2020, 06:44:15 pm »
why is 72nd 2018-2019 5th place (lower then 18th and 96y) and 2017 not in the top 5 where we got our most palmares?

#notsaltyjustasking

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #766 on: September 16, 2020, 06:44:50 pm »
I just don't understand how 15th YR is first in 2015 while the top 2 rivals and better regiments were 91st and K-KA
K-KA in 2015: no medals

91st in 2015:
1st in NWL
1st in RGL

15th in 2015:
3rd in NWL
2nd in RGL
1st in NLC
1st in NWL (there were two in this year)

Edit: tbh its all about how you split the eras, which was the more difficult part about this. 91st was extremely dominant at the start of 2015 but then disbanded, so therefore didn't participate in the rest of the tournaments of that year. We talked about splitting 2015 up (start of 2015 gets added to 2014, and end of 2015 gets added to 2016) but eventually it was decided to keep the eras like this.

true

still 91st top!!!
then probably 15th_YR since I joined it after 91st disbanded
and then this pesky K-KA
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 16, 2020, 06:56:38 pm »
why is 72nd 2018-2019 5th place (lower then 18th and 96y) and 2017 not in the top 5 where we got our most palmares?

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

for 2018-2019 5th place was between 72nd and Nr.12.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
12th TGL (TGL is one of the leagues that wasn't really taken into account unless no other determining factor could be found)
1st EIC

1 gold vs 1 bronze and 1 3rd/4th
This was one of the few occasions where we had to find other things than medals to decide.
Firstly, Nr.12 wasn't around for very long (only participated in one major tournament). Secondly, Nr.12 was essentially a continuation of the 72nd so it doesn't matter too much which one gets put as 5th.
Thirdly, partly because 72nd didn't get a spot for 2017 despite having some really good runs in tournaments, as you will see below.

for 2017 5th place was between 77y and 72nd:
77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

77y: 1 silver 1 bronze
72nd 2 bronze, but a better overal track record.

In the end medals were the deciding factor in this list so that is why 77y took the spot over 72nd.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 16, 2020, 06:58:31 pm »
ah it gives me joy to see the Spartans and the 72nd there

Edit: and the 78th :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 16, 2020, 07:01:40 pm »
Rikkert please stop! This is not good for your mental health!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 16, 2020, 07:03:06 pm »
Rikkert please stop! This is not good for your mental health!

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #771 on: September 16, 2020, 07:31:12 pm »
Spoiler

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
12th TGL (TGL is one of the leagues that wasn't really taken into account unless no other determining factor could be found)
1st EIC

This was one of the few occasions where we had to find other things than medals to decide.
Firstly, Nr.12 wasn't around for very long (only participated in one major tournament). Secondly, Nr.12 was essentially a continuation of the 72nd so it doesn't matter too much which one gets put as 5th.
Thirdly, partly because 72nd didn't get a spot for 2017 despite having some really good runs in tournaments, as you will see below.

77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

In the end medals were the deciding factor in this list so that is why 77y took the spot over 72nd.
[close]

I dont care for the ranking. but to say the Nr12 is basicly the 72nd is just wrong. And its unfair towards 70% of the ex Members. The Nr12 had several events with 50+ people, I dont recall the 72nd doing that. Its not a who is better debate, but to say its basicly the same, when we are far older than them just smallwers the work hours many people including myself put into this project. And Sorry. The EiC win was a Nr12 acomplishment and not a 72nd one. Just wanted to point this out, since im not around anymore, still I think most Nr12 Members would aggree to my statement.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #772 on: September 16, 2020, 07:43:47 pm »
Would be nice if you could add the names of each regimental leader to be able to differentiate between different "versions" of a regiment.(Like 2014s 92nd isn't 2020s 92nd)

Really appreciate the work you put in this. My all time favourites are still the 92nd, the 84e and the 91st, but your list really gives me a new perspective, especially looking at regiments like the 15th YR or the 77y for their longevity and good performance. Excited for the All-Time list.

Spoiler

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
1st EIC

77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

[close]

I dont care for the ranking. but to say the Nr12 is basicly the 72nd is just wrong. And its unfair towards 70% of the ex Members. The Nr12 had several events with 50+ people, I dont recall the 72nd doing that. Its not a who is better debate, but to say its basicly the same, when we are far older than them just smallwers the work hours many people including myself put into this project. And Sorry. The EiC win was a Nr12 acomplishment and not a 72nd one. Just wanted to point this out, since im not around anymore, still I think most Nr12 Members would aggree to my statement.

+1 also the Nr12 won the first and only big international tournament (EIC) as a German speaking regiment.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 16, 2020, 07:46:40 pm »
Spoiler

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
1st EIC

77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

[close]

Well firstly that was about that SPECIFIC iteration of the Nr.12, not your older versions. Maybe saying that that Nr.12 and that 72nd were the same was a bit extreme, but when the 72nd disbanded most of the 72nd players went and joined the Nr.12 when you reformed it. At least most of the core strong players that the 72nd had at the time.
And since the strong players were around the same for THAT SPECIFIC ITERATION of the Nr.12 we thought it wouldn't matter much to you guys if 72nd or Nr.12 got the spot. Anyways its not really that important.

@noswill yes I included this in my original spreadsheet idk why heri didnt include reg leader names in his post. He is a big dumdum

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #774 on: September 16, 2020, 07:49:33 pm »
My all time favourites are still the 92nd, the 84e and the 91st [...]

I think most of the OGs would agree with your statement. If you were asking me to pick one regiment above all other (regardless of the criterias) than the 91st and 92nd will always reign supreme in my heart. I despise all-time lists, I genuinely think they don't mean shit compared to a list per eras however there is no denying that if you are to have that conversation nonetheless, then the 15thYR holds the No1 spot and it's not even close.

He is a big dumdum

Truest statement if I ever saw one.

Sick work on the list you two. Thread now needs to be renamed to 'Gibby & Herishey (+Rikkert)'s All Time NW List(s) - Regiments by Era Added!' tho.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 07:53:06 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 16, 2020, 08:13:05 pm »
nvm, good list just didnt like the "its the same thing" have a nice one
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:23:29 pm by ExoticFail »
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #776 on: September 16, 2020, 08:43:59 pm »

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
1st EIC

77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

I see
argueable that one higher medal is worthier then the overall performance but we're at least at one time in the best 5 and were considered for two time periods, that's quite okay for me :D
thank you for all the work

@exo, tbf it's true, we never achieved 50+ attendance, but you have to admit that your strongest players at the last Nr12 were mainly ex-72nd (felix, phoenix, freaki07, kinderjäger, scrooge etc)(beside moskito ofc).

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #777 on: September 16, 2020, 09:06:52 pm »
Ayy Heinrich’s 92nd made it on there. Was a fun group to play with.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 16, 2020, 09:23:33 pm »
Spoiler

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
1st EIC

77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

I see
argueable that one higher medal is worthier then the overall performance but we're at least at one time in the best 5 and were considered for two time periods, that's quite okay for me :D
thank you for all the work

@exo, tbf it's true, we never achieved 50+ attendance, but you have to admit that your strongest players at the last Nr12 were mainly ex-72nd (felix, phoenix, freaki07, kinderjäger, scrooge etc)(beside moskito ofc).
[close]

Yet they joined the Nr12 because of the reputation. I wont deny they are good players, but we simply ignore every one except moskito? I can list many people who I consider good at the game who were solely Nr12 Members before they started playing again because of our reform.
i.e. SilentPain, Darkcore, Nosswill, Boboy, Sky Allessandro, Waringham, Patrox, Angel, Caps, Spellpfeffer, Artista, Haack, Laurens, Blacktham, Dairus. Awad, Executer , 6te Garde lads etc. All of them were good to decent at the game and only the combined forces made this roster strong enough to compete at a top level. I for myself even like to think that the 15th-yr had a strong peak at this time. And we beat them in the finals. Obvsly I could name many more, but since im no longer in any Nr12 groups hard to remember 150+ members over the days.

And I will never say that the "strongest" players decide 1vs1. Hell, not even Rgl matches.  If a clan wants to win a tourney they definetly need everyone to do their part. 1 Strong flank cant allways outcarry the other one if its to weak. So I refrain from this "good player"- talk Its a clan/Team game. You win together you loose together and everyone who was in there at the time did his part.

If ex 72nd Members wanna think that way, its okay for me. Just remember which ppl were playing to ur side  ;)

Add:

1vs1s are also won by leaders and member formation discipline. And i really think our leader teams and members did great at both. Dont wanna charm myself. just appreciation for my staff. they were the pillars after all.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:33:38 pm by ExoticFail »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #779 on: September 16, 2020, 09:48:36 pm »
Rikkert made a mistake, Nr.12 have been put in the era over 72nd, Nr.12 had a win and Rikkert thought they were the same reg.

EDIT: Okay maybe I made a minor mistake too.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.