Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131014 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #645 on: July 30, 2020, 01:47:43 pm »
That would be a good start. RGL/RGT would be easy enough to find. With RGT I always kept a list on the thread anyway. RGL has it's own board. Then it's just the more random ones like the Lion tournament which would be harder to find. Though of course these are less relevant.
Herigay I know we kept a list on the thread, I hosted it with you *facepalm*.

Leave that with me then. I'm away until Sunday for my birthday but I cam get started on this next week so we can aim to come together with a list for the next weekend maybe?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2020, 01:53:48 pm »
That would be a good start. RGL/RGT would be easy enough to find. With RGT I always kept a list on the thread anyway. RGL has it's own board. Then it's just the more random ones like the Lion tournament which would be harder to find. Though of course these are less relevant.
Herigay I know we kept a list on the thread, I hosted it with you *facepalm*.

Leave that with me then. I'm away until Sunday for my birthday but I cam get started on this next week so we can aim to come together with a list for the next weekend maybe?
Yeah I have plans all of this weekend but I can maybe get something together during the next week for RGL/RGT/Whatever else I can find.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #647 on: July 30, 2020, 03:25:18 pm »
Only cool people have a lion tournament gold palmare

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 14, 2020, 12:51:32 am »
New era since the last few months have been pretty strange seeing teams go up and down a bit with some players coming back or playing less coming soon. If anyone wants to give me some feedback like many players already have feel free to drop me a message and if I think you can help I will give you a preview. I have already drafted the new era 'The Quarantine Chronicles' and gotten feedback from around 10 different players.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #649 on: September 14, 2020, 12:59:46 am »
we are still waiting for that regimental list dog
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 14, 2020, 01:01:30 am »
That was never my idea to do. Chriseh said he was going to get me a list of 1v1 tourneys so I'd have most the data to construct something like that but that never came to light.

P.S. once the new era is added the all time list will be edited a bit with some minor upgrades if needed.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #651 on: September 14, 2020, 01:03:53 am »
Ah, sad to hear. I was ready for a bit of salt. :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 14, 2020, 01:05:40 am »
Yeah originally Gibby said he'd help gather the data and then Chriseh but no one has given me anything yet. If I did have a list of all regimental tournaments/leagues I'd be happy to get on it and do something similar like I did here with Tib/Tardet's data. But I cba to do all that myself at least at the moment.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #653 on: September 14, 2020, 01:26:17 am »
Covid era I like it  :D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 14, 2020, 04:32:13 pm »
After a little bit more feedback today I've decided you have to have attended a minimum of 4 tournaments in the era to be included (though if you attended less than all of them this may affect the placement of the player). The era will be going from May 5th - September 14th. For that reason some names who did play in tourneys and do well won't be included in this era e.g. Bagins, Stark, Troister and Tiberias as they do not reach the criteria making it impossible to properly/fairly rate them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #655 on: September 14, 2020, 04:34:41 pm »
Why is Igel still not in the GER alltime list?1ß!?!ß?ß11ßß?!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 14, 2020, 04:49:40 pm »
The nation lists won't change from what they last were (Rommel & Bunter both are in the same tier on all time so both are arguable). Just the normal all time list may be altered a bit once i post the last era on the main post. After speaking to about 10+ people to discuss certain positioning and who deserves to be in this era/where this is what it has came out to, I'd like to point out that Gibby wasn't involved in this era as he's been fairly inactive himself so he hasn't really been able to help too much with this one but I've tried to speak to people from a few different teams/communities.

The Quarantine Chronicles May 5th - September 14th 2020
Top 1-10
DOMI
Elsse
ExTaZz94
Golden
Ivan
Python
Rune
Shadey
Wolpi
Zeyden

Top 11-20
Herishey
Fwuffy
Higen
Janne
Lonedoge
Marquez
Mike
Rikkert
Tigere
Water
     Top 21-30
Alatriste
Axiom
Gull
Kore
Blackbeard
Fralla8
Louiss
Obelix
Padawan
Wursti
[close]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 05:39:02 pm by Herishey »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 14, 2020, 05:25:49 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 pm »
To be clear this is still subject to change if I have made any mistakes or missed anything should anyone provide me with more feedback or valid argument to change a players positioning. I will leave it till the end of the week before we post it properly on the thread and do the description, etc.

Thanks to Vegi as well who is now helping me get the data ready for the regimental list so hopefully we can make some progress here too.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #659 on: September 14, 2020, 05:39:02 pm »
opinion based or based on stats?

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"