Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132539 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #555 on: June 13, 2020, 03:14:54 am »
The regimental list should be done by era only to avoid controversy.
There will be controversy nonetheless
yup
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: June 13, 2020, 03:26:08 am »
yup
I believe the idea was to do era and all time.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #557 on: June 13, 2020, 04:37:56 am »
Imagine removing me over some of these dusty no names #OldGensAreTrash

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #558 on: June 13, 2020, 10:28:45 am »
yup
I believe the idea was to do era and all time.

Are we going to start from MM or NW ?

Edit: I know it says NW all time NW list(s) but MM was a big part of some of these regiments in the early competitive days
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 10:57:16 am by pieter »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 13, 2020, 01:29:36 pm »
I found the shortlist of players I was considering removing, I only removed 18 in the end as they seemed clearer than the others to me following the criteria;

Alator
Alucard
Asian
Barristan
Beatz
Bradapple
Breizh
DarkKnight
HerculesTP
Maverick
Max1m
Mem95
Murphy
Narrow
Ophion
PheonieX
Porkins
quickZr
Ryan
Skikkers
Skybier
Teddy
ThrowUpTheX
Vanhulstein
Vanleeuwen
Varun
Warder
Zenon
Zeus

Managed to find it in a message on Steam.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:36:50 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #560 on: June 13, 2020, 01:46:44 pm »
Alator and Max1m should be added back I think. At least Max1m since Alator became good on 2017

Upd: I’m stoopid
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:50:45 pm by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #561 on: June 13, 2020, 01:49:25 pm »
i see dogs
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 13, 2020, 01:49:37 pm »
Alator and Max1m should be added back I think. At least Max1m since Alator became good on 2017
I was debating swapping Max1m and Beatz, but I have some bias on Max1m since he was clearly cheating.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #563 on: June 13, 2020, 01:52:09 pm »

Both of us are still in as far as I can see. Besides I could still play well before that with teams like v75, I was only a bit held back by a ping of 75-95.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #564 on: June 13, 2020, 02:08:06 pm »
Alator defo should stay for his consistency even with high ping back in the day.

VanHulstein was a legend tho way back in the old team NL and stuff.

Beatz is also a very consistently good aggressive player and not some passive up jump French fuck with 3 ping that strokes his own cock whilst s keying and only wanting to feint chamber.

The latter applies to alator and Hulstein as well.

Mem95 was an active member of Graham and minions and even when he played later on in my version of the 17e he still played in the RGT 10v10 and performed pretty good.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2020, 02:50:25 pm »
Alator defo should stay for his consistency even with high ping back in the day.

VanHulstein was a legend tho way back in the old team NL and stuff.

Beatz is also a very consistently good aggressive player and not some passive up jump French fuck with 3 ping that strokes his own cock whilst s keying and only wanting to feint chamber.

The latter applies to alator and Hulstein as well.

Mem95 was an active member of Graham and minions and even when he played later on in my version of the 17e he still played in the RGT 10v10 and performed pretty good.
You realise it was a shortlist, hence why most of those haven't been removed right? From speaking to Evan Mem was one of the weaker members of that team which is why he was on the shortlist.

EDIT: actually I never removed Max1m either so marxeil ur dumb kid (if it wasn't clear that is the shortlist, meaning the list of potential candidates, I've already removed the 18 I wanted to).
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 02:52:43 pm by Herishey »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 13, 2020, 02:53:21 pm »
Yes dad it’s just that beetle yesterday
Hands are still shaking
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 13, 2020, 02:54:41 pm »
Yes dad it’s just that beetles yesterday
cus of that beetle you should be removed

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 13, 2020, 03:05:02 pm »
No >:( I hate these little monsters they are scary and beetle one of most scary tbh

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.