Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131909 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #510 on: June 04, 2020, 02:37:47 pm »
Explain why the duel is the top a the skill to people already convinced of the opposite due to their weak duel skills would be equal to explaining the functioning of the universe to a monkey.

HELLO ELSSE
I dunno, sounds like an epic jock to me
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #511 on: June 04, 2020, 02:39:47 pm »
Lebrave I already caused drake to delete his fse account when I categorically debunked the stupid and ridiculous french ethic that duels mean anything. Duels are a patience game.

It's a good thing Drake made clear (before he deleted fse after making a fool himself) that GF is just fast 1v1. So even the supreme duel god said gf is just 1v1s but lots of them! DEBUNKED SORRY WURSTI FLUSHA LEBRAVE (all 3 players who have achieved nothing in GF so argue duels are better LOL)

Wursti

« Reply #512 on: June 04, 2020, 02:41:15 pm »
Lebrave I already caused drake to delete his fse account when I categorically debunked the stupid and ridiculous french ethic that duels mean anything. Duels are a patience game.

It's a good thing Drake made clear (before he deleted fse after making a fool himself) that GF is just fast 1v1. So even the supreme duel god said gf is just 1v1s but lots of them! DEBUNKED SORRY WURSTI FLUSHA LEBRAVE (all 3 players who have achieved nothing in GF so argue duels are better LOL)

(player who achieved nothing in duels so argues GFs are better LOL)

ebik low tier bait tho

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #513 on: June 04, 2020, 02:41:37 pm »
Right next one of you to talk about duels will get a warning for going off topic. I already asked you stop so stop that is not what this topic is for and I simply don't want another shit storm.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #514 on: June 04, 2020, 02:42:24 pm »

the only thing you said is true is that dueling is a game of patience, in which I have no equal
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 04, 2020, 02:44:10 pm »
Once again all I can say is 'that was stupid'.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #516 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:38 pm »
remove DOMI from tier 2 and put him in tier 4

Phailur

« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2020, 02:46:57 pm »
dont bother warning ryan just ban pls

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2020, 02:50:03 pm »
dont bother warning ryan just ban pls
>:(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #521 on: June 06, 2020, 01:50:19 pm »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #522 on: June 12, 2020, 10:58:24 am »
I was looking at the gf team list and shouldn’t the Argonauts be on their we won a lot of stuff back in 2015/2016 with people like, Gressien, Hopsin, Hunter, Jonnyboy, Petl, Timlef, Bessieres and myself included.
I recalled as well that in the Chicken 5v5 tournament I think it was we bested even the powerrangers in the finals.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 12, 2020, 11:11:55 am »
I was looking at the gf team list and shouldn’t the Argonauts be on their we won a lot of stuff back in 2015/2016 with people like, Gressien, Hopsin, Hunter, Jonnyboy, Petl, Timlef, Bessieres and myself included.
I recalled as well that in the Chicken 5v5 tournament I think it was we bested even the powerrangers in the finals.
You didn't best PowerRangers you bested the Disciples which had a limited roster at the time (especially as one of our key players didn't wanna play on the day). But I don't remember you winning anything other than that?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2020, 11:31:54 am »
You didn't best PowerRangers you bested the Disciples which had a limited roster at the time (especially as one of our key players didn't wanna play on the day). But I don't remember you winning anything other than that?

Still with your one player missing we bested you rather easily and then same can be said with Petl not playing for us  ::)

I would have to check our steamgroup and check some old posts but apart from tournaments we never really lost any friendly matches ^^