Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131922 times)

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2020, 01:29:02 pm »
Dixon in that duel tournament vs Drake I think 2-3 years ago, almost won against one of the or probably the best duel player of that era.
Dixon was never a strong duel player, his skill was mostly in gf, in General there are no strong duel players in the cis except Desant and me, consider this
Hum... Alisa was probably the best east European duelist. Shogun had good results in the past years too.
he stopped being strong after he lost to me
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2020, 01:31:43 pm »
and if we talk about 2020 Desant can show good results in the duel now
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2020, 01:32:23 pm »
Shogun was a way harder duel opponent then desant in my opinion. Also I guess this list is about gf not duel so it would be irrelevant anyways
ye i know this is gf  list
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2020, 01:56:56 pm »
So we talk about a noble art the duel :)

Alator the duel is not only patience exept some players who ruined the duel with skeys and do nothing. The duels Drake vs extazz was long but 100% skill full when it's 2 good players it's long it's normal.

honnestly it's more hard to be a good duelist than a good GF'er you must be good in all. Now with this meta GF if you are only good in range you are a top player AKANEWGEN. It's my opinion but we can see that in 1V1 tournament since 6 years at excep drake extazz top1 duel and GF during a long periode who actually is a toptop GF'er and a good duelist (extazz yes but an other) the skill of this generation is pathetic and how today can we think of being a good player and never arriving in the last four of a duel tournament this is more pathetic in a old age the winners of duel tournaments were adulated and now relegate in a second position but why ? because now we have more  less skill 1V1 player than some years ago so this a just a sociologic and philosophic fact the  majority thought although false becomes the legitimate thought because the people who think that are more numerous. Like sayed Friedrich Hegel "The big trick is that things are the way they are."

In my opinion the bests east duelist were alisa marxeil and shogun. Alisa had an 3rd place in duel tournament in 2015, marxeil a 4h place in 2015 and shogun 4th in 2018.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:05:21 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2020, 02:02:41 pm »
So we talk about a noble art the duel :)

Alator the duel is not only patience exept some players who ruined the duel with skeys and do nothing. The duels Drake vs extazz was long but 100% skill full when it's 2 good players it's long it's normal.

honnestly it's more hard to be a good duelist than a good GF'er you must be good in all. Now with this meta GF if you are only good in range you are a top player AKANEWGEN. It's my opinion but we can see that in 1V1 tournament since 6 years at excep drake extazz top1 duel and GF during a long periode who actually is a toptop GF'er and a good duelist (extazz yes but an other) the skill lof this generation is pathetic and how today can we think of being a good player and never arriving in the last four of a duel tournament this is more pathetic in a old age the winners of duel tournaments were adulated and now relegate in a second position but why ? because now we have more  less skill 1V1 player than some years ago so this a just a sociologic and philosophic fact the  majority thought although false becomes the legitimate thought because the people who think that are more numerous. Like sayed Friedrich Hegel "The big trick is that things are the way they are."

In my opinion the bests east duelist were alisa marxeil and shogun. Alica had an 3rd place in duel tournament in 2015, marxeil a 4h place in 2015 and shogun 4th in 2018.

it is stupid to think that a good gf player like marxeil can be being a good duel player
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Wursti

« Reply #500 on: June 04, 2020, 02:03:27 pm »
ngl im on lebraves side since i also value duels over GF but the size of the font is aids

Elsse

« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2020, 02:13:12 pm »
Hello guys

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2020, 02:15:29 pm »
I don't know if I understood you well enough, but I didn't saw the arguments why mastering gf is more easy then mastering duels. Beside your statement: the top tier gf players, (Drake and Extazz) were/are the best duel players.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 04, 2020, 02:19:19 pm »
NW wasnt build for Duels because only 2 attack sides makes it impossible to die if the other person decides to just block, wich henceforth results in passive playstyles wich then favor patience over raw skill.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2020, 02:23:30 pm »
This is not the place to discuss whether duels are skill or patience take this elsewhere.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Phailur

« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2020, 02:25:28 pm »
NW wasnt build for Duels because only 2 attack sides makes it impossible to die if the other person decides to just block, wich henceforth results in passive playstyles wich then favor patience over raw skill.
NW wasnt built for melee

change my mind

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2020, 02:26:00 pm »
Explain why the duel is the top a the skill to people already convinced of the opposite due to their weak duel skills would be equal to explaining the functioning of the universe to a monkey.

HELLO ELSSE
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2020, 02:26:34 pm »
NW wasnt built for melee

change my mind
flusha will eat ya
changed?

Wursti

« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2020, 02:32:47 pm »
There are enough ways to make a passive player stab

I've met Extazz pretty often now in duels and it was always enjoyable and intense

For me, duels show the individual skill of a player since you can do many little tricks and you need every aspect of the melee system (except for doubleblocking) aswell as being able to adapt to your opponents playstyle. While in GF its more about awareness

Tho for me its harder to be good in GF than in duels due to my playstyle

Explain why the duel is the top a the skill to people already convinced of the opposite due to their weak duel skills would be equal to explaining the functioning of the universe to a monkey.

HELLO ELSSE

^

The Community has been making up "patience" as excuse for some time now and once you think that thats the case u wont change ur mind anymore. I've never met any enemy that didnt stab. The only time I really flame a playstyle is when I loose due to me being stupid (Crea knows what Im talking about xd) which is always the case when u die in a duel. Last tournament I couldve easily beaten Extazz with my fairly aggressive playstyle but Ive done 2-3 stupid mistakes and then was too unconcentrated due to me raging cuz of my mistakes. And thats another reason why I like duels since every mistake you make gets punished

Spoiler
seeing that Golden is posting I already want to kms cuz of the incoming bs im going to read
[close]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:38:04 pm by Wursti »

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2020, 02:36:55 pm »
I won extaz in duels and I can say that his style is really the strongest in the game he understands the duel process very well
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen