Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131791 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #405 on: June 01, 2020, 04:03:52 pm »
Now that Tibé mentioned it, it's hilarious 1776 is mentioned and V75 isn't. Probably just been overlooked tbh.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2020, 04:16:11 pm »
V75 was discussed before, 1776 won GFL once which is why they were included over V75 since the GFL that V75 'won' on your list was actually FrenchTouch's win since they delayed it as long V75 disbanded so V75 never actually won anything technically.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #407 on: June 01, 2020, 04:40:44 pm »
V75 have about as much right as Nemesis or AK teams which have gold and silver placements but are not in the top 20 due to longevity also.

Tournesol

« Reply #408 on: June 01, 2020, 04:59:32 pm »
V75 was discussed before, 1776 won GFL once which is why they were included over V75 since the GFL that V75 'won' on your list was actually FrenchTouch's win since they delayed it as long V75 disbanded so V75 never actually won anything technically.

Nah this league was cancelled, you can't say 1776 won the league. Here is the last update of the table : https://www.meinspielplan.de/plan/SpwGMR?a=table

Drake locked the thread till september for the playoff which never happened, but v75 did won the league as you can see here : https://www.meinspielplan.de/plan/jBWD8c?a=table

And since it is a GF " League " I take that as a win.

Edit : Nvm V75 didn't win as the playoff did happen but V75 quit and FT won against Jedi in final, Leagues are so much cancer ffs. My point for 1776 still stand though, you can't take that as a fair and square win.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:46:21 pm by 14e_Tiberias »

Wursti

« Reply #409 on: June 01, 2020, 05:22:43 pm »
V75 have about as much right as Nemesis or AK teams which have gold and silver placements but are not in the top 20 due to longevity also.

Tournesol

« Reply #410 on: June 01, 2020, 06:05:57 pm »

Well now thanks to Herishey for pointing that out, V75 does not have a Gold medal but just a Silver one.

David_Schrein

« Reply #411 on: June 01, 2020, 06:15:26 pm »
AK best gf team all time.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #412 on: June 01, 2020, 06:30:36 pm »
You could also attribute the silver medal in 2016's NWWC to V75 because those teams were practically identical with the exception of Svensson from what I can remember. Just played under a different name, but the team as a whole was the same.

V75 did beat Jedimasters in the playoffs, but the league as a whole was simply dragged on so long that the team left before playing any other matches, something I'm pretty sure that HaZe intended all along when postponing it for months and months. It still won the group stages and really the league should have ended there.

Given the size and length of GFL, and the unprecedented success for Sweden in the NWWC, I think it's fair despite the fact that it only was truly active for about a year.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #413 on: June 02, 2020, 03:01:34 am »
V75 were stronk but got lucky we didn't have Elessar and Eddie that match. Otherwise 11-9 for us.

Spoiler
[close]

Edit: ok we literally had everyone apart from elessar still lucky he was best at that moment
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:06:38 am by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #414 on: June 02, 2020, 07:42:56 am »
V75 were stronk but got lucky we didn't have Elessar and Eddie that match. Otherwise 11-9 for us.

Spoiler
[close]

Edit: ok we literally had everyone apart from elessar still lucky he was best at that moment
3-0
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Tournesol

« Reply #415 on: June 02, 2020, 09:44:54 am »
You could also attribute the silver medal in 2016's NWWC to V75 because those teams were practically identical with the exception of Svensson from what I can remember. Just played under a different name, but the team as a whole was the same.

I understand your point here but that's different even though you guys had pretty much the same roster. Your silver medal in NWWC which is a huge achievement man I'm not saying the opposite, can't be used as an argument to gain spots on a Groupfighting Team Ranking list since you face nations not GF teams.

But in terms of impact on the scene, you definitely has a spot in the All time GF team Ranking imo since you guys had a united core of players which is not really the case for some teams in the list even though they have more medals than you.

V75 did beat Jedimasters in the playoffs, but the league as a whole was simply dragged on so long that the team left before playing any other matches, something I'm pretty sure that HaZe intended all along when postponing it for months and months. It still won the group stages and really the league should have ended there.

Same here, I feel you, Drake probably delayed the playoff I don't know, but the format of his tournament was like the NBA, a regular season and then the playoffs, and such as the NBA, the team that wins the regular season does not inevitably win the playoffs. So sadly you can't say you won the league even though you beat Frenchtouch during the regular season.

But as I said, on my list you deserve a spot on the All Time GF team Ranking.

Spoiler
[close]

Not relevant to the matter here  :-\

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 02, 2020, 11:29:15 am »
Händer bror

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #417 on: June 02, 2020, 12:24:15 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #418 on: June 02, 2020, 02:44:33 pm »

I understand your point here but that's different even though you guys had pretty much the same roster. Your silver medal in NWWC which is a huge achievement man I'm not saying the opposite, can't be used as an argument to gain spots on a Groupfighting Team Ranking list since you face nations not GF teams.

But in terms of impact on the scene, you definitely has a spot in the All time GF team Ranking imo since you guys had a united core of players which is not really the case for some teams in the list even though they have more medals than you.

Same here, I feel you, Drake probably delayed the playoff I don't know, but the format of his tournament was like the NBA, a regular season and then the playoffs, and such as the NBA, the team that wins the regular season does not inevitably win the playoffs. So sadly you can't say you won the league even though you beat Frenchtouch during the regular season.

But as I said, on my list you deserve a spot on the All Time GF team Ranking.

Spoiler
[close]

Not relevant to the matter here  :-\

I definitely see where you’re coming from. I’m probably a bit biased Also because I played in it. Eitherway I’m glad a pleasant discussion could be had, free of any salt, and at the end of the day it’s just opinions which will always vary :)

Will be interesting to see the Regiment List because as a whole I think this one is pretty solid.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #419 on: June 02, 2020, 02:51:43 pm »
92nd first in the last era, cuz all loses vs 15th doesnt matter cuz we were drunk  >:( ;D :D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.