Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130931 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2020, 11:43:44 am »
Nice, u clearly put tons of time into it :)
Btw, shouldn’t Barro be on that BE list rather than vegi?
I'm the best BE player in the BE NWWC team the last 4 years wtf u saying???!!!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2020, 11:50:30 am »
pythons hall of fame so hes in every category almost and im now chamber god and didnt do anything range what  :o

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2020, 12:04:30 pm »
herishey and chambering

https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1005936204129652704/62B913707B970AF03A128C4401D586ECBC782506/

i had better chambers back in the day lol

He's just saying that because the description says that Python made that part lmao
If anything id add extazz and mike to ranging but w/e
Edit: and tib and elsse to blocking

so deluded
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2020, 12:06:45 pm »
whats chambering? ???

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2020, 12:08:50 pm »
I think people are forgetting that this is Herishey and Gibbys, list even says their opinions on the first page. So if they keep changing it to what people want, Its not their list or their opinion anymore.
Even i don't agree with some of it but it isn't my list or my opinion.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2020, 12:14:22 pm »
I think people are forgetting that this is Herishey and Gibbys, list even says their opinions on the first page. So if they keep changing it to what people want, Its not their list or their opinion anymore.
Even i don't agree with some of it but it isn't my list or my opinion.

ah yes they should just lock the thread so nobody can voice their own opinions xD

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2020, 12:16:06 pm »
Why is Extazz not in range? Its all he does and you rated him tier 1

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2020, 12:17:29 pm »
Why is Extazz not in blocking? The guy wins 4v1s for fun

Elsse

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2020, 12:19:22 pm »
Boys of culture talked there

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2020, 12:28:50 pm »
Elsse and Dren I can see an argument for them to be in the FRA dream team but they have a lot of very good players that all get a very high ranking in the all time list so it's hard to decide which of those players in the same 'tiers' get in.
imagine not mentioning tardet. i find that disrespectful

Tardet didn't think he should be on it, but I think he should be :)

Not sure if Movement is serious or meming but all the players mentioned on this list were or are still at least fairly better than me. Mentioning me in the top 10 of France team would be ridiculous considering I only played two editions and never won an NWEC or NWWC. I can name you at least thirty players who played for our national team and had so much more impact as players. There is an argument for me being in T5 but when you look at it, outside of regimental and national team placings, I didn't achieve much outside of a bronze medal in a 2v2 with Lubukill (which I am still very proud of). The two gf tournaments I won, I either benched or played mediocrely. Just because there are some players which I believe shouldn't be in T5 too, doesn't mean I should accept to be featured there either.

I truly appreciate that you guys considered me but yeah, I don't believe my name belongs here. With that being said, really good work with the list.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Elsse

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2020, 12:33:40 pm »
Stark the real machine

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2020, 12:43:55 pm »
Elsse and Dren I can see an argument for them to be in the FRA dream team but they have a lot of very good players that all get a very high ranking in the all time list so it's hard to decide which of those players in the same 'tiers' get in.

Tardet didn't think he should be on it, but I think he should be :)

Not sure if Movement is serious or meming but all the players mentioned on this list were or are still at least fairly better than me. Mentioning me in the top 10 of France team would be ridiculous considering I only played two editions and never won an NWEC or NWWC. I can name you at least thirty players who played for our national team and had so much more impact as players. There is an argument for me being in T5 but when you look at it, outside of regimental and national team placings, I didn't achieve much outside of a bronze medal in a 2v2 with Lubukill (which I am still very proud of). The two gf tournaments I won, I either benched or played mediocrely. Just because there are some players which I believe shouldn't be in T5 too, doesn't mean I should accept to be featured there either.

I truly appreciate that you guys considered me but yeah, I don't believe my name belongs here. With that being said, really good work with the list.

Pretty sure they meant mentioning you in the credits, Tardet, not on the French roster. >:D

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2020, 12:46:42 pm »
maybe replace ricky with adam in the top 10 scottish players

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2020, 12:49:11 pm »
Barro was on the list for BE but I swapped him with FearRipper when I realised he was missed since Barro didn't really get decent till quite recently.

In relation to the hall of fame this is just names that come to mind within that category from different era's. But yes this was more Python's area though again he did speak to a few people to see if there were people missing. I did say to Gibby/Python realistically anyone from Tier 1 should be in at least one of the categories or it wouldn't make much sense how they were able to sustain that level of skill without being known for one of those skills.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.