Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130971 times)

Nock

Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2020, 12:55:02 am »
Add Ayala for Darklight for spanish team I think will be more accurate  :)

not at all

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2020, 12:55:52 am »
Insane work put into this list. Proud to be part of chimpz since the very start and see us at the top.

Think some revision is needed for late newgen and remnants as some players never played during these times and some werent good yet.
Also this. DOMI, Ivan, Anubis in 2018 weren't even close to top30.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2020, 12:56:10 am »
Insane work put into this list. Proud to be part of chimpz since the very start and see us at the top.

Think some revision is needed for late newgen and remnants as some players never played during these times and some werent good yet.
All the players definitely played I can tell you that much and as far as I'm aware they all have wins.

Add Ayala for Darklight for spanish team I think will be more accurate  :)
Nah DarkLight was definitely stronger in his prime than Ayala.

where is my man fleischmann?
I believe all the other players on that dream team are stronger than him following the criteria.

If its best possible dream team that can be then minus Bagration in Team Ukraine + Sanitarium and minus Ben + Miloradovich (Alice).

Plus you should delete Alessandro, Archangel and Flashkodr from Russian team and add Red, Eddie (Edward Kenway), Besha (he's latvian like Shogun, but used to play for old roster which had most russians, so it would be better to put him there).

And I don't really think that CCCP was worse than Jedis that years? We beat them in GFL and lost only to V75. (11-9). Plus we beat TFFO also that time.
I'll have a look.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2020, 01:02:34 am »

Maybe not 2018, but it extends halfway to 2019 and in that time the 3 of us had already began winning tourneys.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2020, 01:03:10 am »

i don't think they were originally on the top 30 for that era, but were added because that time period also includes the first half of 2019.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2020, 01:06:34 am »
If this were ranked by intelligence quotient I'd be near the top

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2020, 01:06:55 am »
I just have no recollection of them being nowhere near good enough for top30. Also ledger being top 30 in remnants seems a bit strange unless he was playing on a laptop while away

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2020, 01:07:38 am »
nice list guys well done

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2020, 01:07:48 am »
Definitively missing Jonnyboy
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2020, 01:16:18 am »
Nice work, it is always usefull to write down the memory of a community.

Can't wait to take part in the regimental ranking drama
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2020, 01:19:09 am »
I just have no recollection of them being nowhere near good enough for top30. Also ledger being top 30 in remnants seems a bit strange unless he was playing on a laptop while away
He wasn't away that whole period. He was actually higher but we moved him down due to that period of inactivity.

Definitively missing Jonnyboy
A few people have said that now I think it's fair he gets added to T5.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2020, 01:41:33 am »
Guys Voluble top 11-20 during french legacy? He was Spectator leading chimpz, he didn't even play and OG chimpz members will remember him being awful during that period.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2020, 01:44:49 am »

mac status: disrespected

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2020, 01:46:26 am »
thanks shadey for the header and sub-headers, thread looking pretty cool now 8)
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2020, 01:48:06 am »
Ă©limination vitesse