Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting  (Read 19111 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 08:24:53 am »
added 2 more custom maps into the rotation. might be adding more in as well

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 04:11:29 pm »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 07:57:27 pm »
As it is nearly the afternoon (the time for our Zhuhr), I will offer a prayer in hopes this server thrives and prospers. This is common prayer, or "sunnah", in my home village. I hope you will enjoy it.

Ashhadu al la ilaha illa-llah. Hayya 'ala-s-sala, Hayya 'ala-s-sala.

Ashhadu anna Muhammadar Rasulu-Ilah. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

O Allah. Exalt Muhammad and the true followers of Muhammad as Thou didst exalt Abraham and the true followers of Abraham; surely Thou art Praised, Magnified. O Allah. bless Muhammad and the true followers of Muhammad as Thou didst bless Abraham and the true followers of Abraham; surely Thou art Praised, Magnified.

Allahum-ma Rabba hadhihi-d-da 'wati-t-tammati wa-s-salati-I-qa'imati ati Muhammada-ni-l wasilata wa-l-fadzilata waddarajata-rrati'ata wa-b'athhu maqqmam mahmudan-illadhi wa'adta-hu.

Wa alaikumussalam wa rahmatullah!

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 09:57:52 pm »
Good luck ;)

Dad come back

sorry son these newports aren't gonna buy themselves

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2020, 04:16:39 pm »
Community Name: Runepkyz
Steam Name (link preferred): Runepkyz
Admin History/Experience: BoB and other BBG stuff.
Why would you be a good admin: I'm usually on and thats about all you really need.
GUID: 503386
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 03:30:06 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: Artanis
Nature of their offense: tking people he doesn’t like
Time and date of their offense: 8-11 May 5 + a bit 9-10 May 6
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: the tk’d
Do you have any proof (screenshots, video, etc.) well I told Russian about it but the child stopped when an admin came in. He was doing it to Kristine too, tried to do it to Hunter. Should be quite clear in the logs
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:55:52 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 04:00:24 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: Artanis
Nature of their offense: tking people he doesn’t like
Time and date of their offense: 8-11 May 5 + a bit 9-10 May 6
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: the tk’d
Do you have any proof (screenshots, video, etc.) well I told Russian about it but the child stopped when an admin came in. He was doing it to Kristine too, tried to do it to Hunter. Should be quite clear in the logs

I'll look into it. thanks for the report
edit: him and someone else were tking a lot and each other at the beginning of rounds. both have been banned

As for the admin applications, I will be talking with the mods and we may accept a few. We already have quite a few admins already.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:12:50 am by Risk_ »

Offline Lonely_Engineer

• Volunteer
  • Commander of [TC] : The Commonwealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 05:35:25 am »
Name under which you were banned: [4Ie]Cpt_Hunteh, I usually play on the server as 117eFusGre_1eCh_Engineer
What was happening when you got banned: I saw my friend Hunteh on and wanted to play a friendly joke so I made my name similar to his. I was trying to talk to him but he TKed me. I was patiently waiting for him to die or round to end so I could talk to him. Kristen was spamming "ADMIN" in chat and so when he finally died, I got permed before I could talk to him. I did contact him in discord to tell him it was me.
Time, date, and timezone: 11:30 pm EST
GUID: 2185372
Nothing is greater... than greatness itself

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2020, 05:37:28 am »
Name under which you were banned: [4Ie]Cpt_Hunteh, I usually play on the server as 117eFusGre_1eCh_Engineer
What was happening when you got banned: I saw my friend Hunteh on and wanted to play a friendly joke so I made my name similar to his. I was trying to talk to him but he TKed me. I was patiently waiting for him to die or round to end so I could talk to him. Kristen was spamming "ADMIN" in chat and so when he finally died, I got permed before I could talk to him. I did contact him in discord to tell him it was me.

Unbanned. Do not impersonate and play under someone else's name.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 05:39:04 am »

Can confirm lol

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 05:54:21 am »

*Kristine.

I was simply enforcing rules as best I could, I follow these rules very strictly.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2020, 05:58:24 am »
kristen

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren