Author Topic: Groupfighting Server - Unban Request  (Read 2248 times)

Offline 19th_Karen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Groupfighting Server - Unban Request
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:26:03 pm »
Name under wich i was banned: Noob_Sniper or something i don't remember

Server i was banned from: Groupfighting_Server

What happened: I don't exactly remember all the details but there was a toxic player who kept tk'ing me to duel the others by himself, i asked him to stop but he ignored me and kept tk'ing me; Then he'd start to kick me while in on a duel of ask my teammate to change nations so he can tk me & have a lone fight. When i started telling him to stop he started saying the "n-word" and threatened to get me banned for tk'ing while i didn't neither tk neither swear, and he said he had an admin friend that could get me banned; I join the next day and i find myself banned on the server.

Rules i broke: I broke no rules, if telling a player to not tk or troll you in a duel is against the rules then i don't know what else i broke.

Time & Date: i don't remember as it happened like a month ago or so

GUID: 1853282

Why should i get Unbanned: I actually did nothing to deserve a ban, i was false banned and if i knew who the admin who false banned me is i'd submit a report and get him banned too and the toxic player but i  don't know names of both of them as the toxic player changes names and i never saw the admin, anyways if you can unban me that would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Groupfighting Server - Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 09:49:12 pm »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Groupfighting Server - Unban Request
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:14:11 pm »
What Fralla said, needs to be posted on the GF server thread.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.