Author Topic: WAR DECLARED!  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Brock

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WAR DECLARED!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 04:52:08 pm »
So, Suppose NK wouldn't actually attack, what comes next?
Just slam more trade sanctions on NK? Or would the USA insist on military action in order to stop their nuclear program?

7:40 GMT: North Korean rocket units are reportedly on standby to fire on US bases in the South Pacific. Los Angeles, Washington, DC, and Austin, Texas, are singled out as main targets on a map clearly visible in the background of a photo of a gathering of North Korean military leaders. However, international experts say it is doubtful that North Korean missiles could reach any of those targets.

http://rt.com/news/nkorea-declares-war-updates-083/
OH FUCK I LIVE IN AUSTIN >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Should I be worried?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:56:06 pm by Brock »

Offline Hugh MacKay

• Donator
  • Co-founder of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Hugh_MacKay
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 05:03:24 pm »
Are you joking? The NKs doesn't got the missiles or even technology to get a nuclear warhead that far. Or even make a nuclear warhead  ::)

The only ones to be worried are to sorrounding US military-bases and south-koreans, especially the ones in Seoul. And God have mercy on them if war breaks out...
"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

Offline Wolfy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm not crazy. The people in my head told me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wolfy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 05:12:42 pm »

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 05:15:44 pm »
North Korea is OP we funna die, GG...
No.
What US and SK's have hundreds of thousands of trained military personnel on just the border. And even if they did have Nukes do you think they would actually put them in effect? Just my opinion.

If another war in Europe starts it will be over something stupid like the Balkans.-Bismarck(World War 1)
Maybe the Koreas could start another WW?
Just my opinion.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 07:32:24 pm »
North Korea says it has entered a state of war against South Korea.

Lol.
IF (IF) anything were to happen, we could turn the entire war into a propaganda film.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 07:47:14 pm »
Are you joking? The NKs doesn't got the missiles or even technology to get a nuclear warhead that far. Or even make a nuclear warhead  ::)

The only ones to be worried are to sorrounding US military-bases and south-koreans, especially the ones in Seoul. And God have mercy on them if war breaks out...

Oh, dont worry, they have got the nuclear missiles, just not long range ones, they just cant reach us mainland.

The second they launch one, US will send 3 in return, and the war is then over. NK's missiles wil l be shot down. Though it is such. a shame the poor people in NK are the victims in this, and they havent done anything or anyone wrong.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 07:56:58 pm »
Exactly as Jocam said, even if they had the technology to send nukes to the US mainland, they would be shot down without problems.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 08:01:28 pm »
They would never attack the US mainland. Their missiles would be destroyed before they got close enough. If they were to attack anyone, they would attack the troops on the mainland or surrounding areas.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 08:42:03 pm »

Oh, dont worry, they have got the nuclear missiles, just not long range ones, they just cant reach us mainland.

The second they launch one, US will send 3 in return, and the war is then over. NK's missiles wil l be shot down. Though it is such. a shame the poor people in NK are the victims in this, and they havent done anything or anyone wrong.

Nope, they do not even have nuclear warheads at all. They're still decades away from even being able to develop a working nuclear warhead that would be able to target South Korea, Japan, or Guam. The only thing I would be worried about is China stepping in on NK's side in the occurrence of war, which, as it seems right now will never happen.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 08:56:04 pm »
 North Korea has brainwashed leaders practically trained to be malicious. North Korea has already demonstrated it's impressive failures in nuclear warfare, and I doubt if they have many nukes to make use of. I'm sure if needed, Japan and the United States would be willing to assist South Korea in suppressing North Korea, and that's just the start. The allies of both would most likely join in as well. North Korea doesn't stand a chance, and the frown-worthy fact is that they don't realize it. And if something crazy happens like China joining the 'war' with North Korea, it's just going to bang up China as well (not saying China would, as they heavily rely on the US and several other countries for much of their governmental income). The talk of this war, which has been going on for 63 years, is ridiculous, as it's really not going to turn out well for North Korea and any of their possible allies. Eastern nations such as the United Kingdoms, France, Germany, etc. would bring in way too much support, I'd predict, against North Korea and those said possible allies, which is very unlikely to see. The point is, North Korea can not pose as a serious threat. We're not going to see a Korean Hitler.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 09:16:39 pm »
North Korea has brainwashed leaders practically trained to be malicious. North Korea has already demonstrated it's impressive failures in nuclear warfare, and I doubt if they have many nukes to make use of. I'm sure if needed, Japan and the United States would be willing to assist South Korea in suppressing North Korea, and that's just the start. The allies of both would most likely join in as well. North Korea doesn't stand a chance, and the frown-worthy fact is that they don't realize it. And if something crazy happens like China joining the 'war' with North Korea, it's just going to bang up China as well (not saying China would, as they heavily rely on the US and several other countries for much of their governmental income). The talk of this war, which has been going on for 63 years, is ridiculous, as it's really not going to turn out well for North Korea and any of their possible allies. Eastern nations such as the United Kingdoms, France, Germany, etc. would bring in way too much support, I'd predict, against North Korea and those said possible allies, which is very unlikely to see. The point is, North Korea can not pose as a serious threat. We're not going to see a Korean Hitler.

North Korea has no allies. China's basically abandoned them already. That being said, I predict the war will last approximately three hours. In that time 85% of the NK population will be dead.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 09:27:00 pm »

Nope, they do not even have nuclear warheads at all. They're still decades away from even being able to develop a working nuclear warhead that would be able to target South Korea, Japan, or Guam. The only thing I would be worried about is China stepping in on NK's side in the occurrence of war, which, as it seems right now will never happen.

China has declared to caese the alliance with NK a few weeks ago.

But, really, denying they have nuclear missiles is a bit tas stupid, because, the reason the tensions were there in the first place, is because the UN wanted NK to stop their extension fo their nuclear program, afaik, anyway, it had something to do with nk's nuclear program. I might be able to look it up on some news site.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »
 Ah, I didn't know about the alliance ending. And as far as the nukes go, I never said they didn't have them, I said they don't quite have the significant use of them, other than possibly nuking South Korea and area around North Korea, but not much else. The world has learned from experience that when you see an enemy plane, flying solo, above civilian area... you get it the fuck out of there. That's why they attempted nuclear warheads and missiles, but their testing for that has resulted in failures.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 09:39:42 pm »
Homefront has predicted this...

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 09:41:48 pm »
Ah, I didn't know about the alliance ending. And as far as the nukes go, I never said they didn't have them, I said they don't quite have the significant use of them, other than possibly nuking South Korea and area around North Korea, but not much else. The world has learned from experience that when you see an enemy plane, flying solo, above civilian area... you get it the fuck out of there. That's why they attempted nuclear warheads and missiles, but their testing for that has resulted in failures.

I don't think you understand how nuclear warfare works. The reason that NK hasn't nuked SK already is not because they've learned to run away when they see a nuclear bomber/ missile coming ::). It's because 1. They don't have the capability to nuke Sk and they won't have the capability for several more decades, and 2. Because most of Un's advisors aren't fucking retarded and although, Un may want to, they're not going to let anything happen. Also, Un has virtually no power so all he really does it make public appearances and give the final okay (If they really wanted to they could do whatever they wanted and Un couldn't do shit about it), even as he doesn't make any decisions.