Author Topic: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List  (Read 26680 times)

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2019, 11:40:38 pm »
hey mike played really well today and would be a great addition to the list

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2019, 11:43:04 pm »
I could beat both you Maximou and Gibby in a 1v1 NW, but who cares it's just another list (cant really say if it's good or not because not from NW).  :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2019, 11:43:14 pm »
Gibby v Maximou, the big match.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2019, 11:44:12 pm »
This is getting frankly ridiculous, anyone putting himself higher than maximou is delusional, incredible perf from him tonite.
having different opinion isn't a problem, what is problem is getting his ass kicked in the deciding contest (factually) and pretending it hasn't happend ;)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2019, 11:45:27 pm »
I could beat both you Maximou and Gibby in a 1v1 NW, but who cares it's just another list (cant really say if it's good or not because not from NW).  :-*
No name

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2019, 11:46:11 pm »
No name

Ur kicked from wonwokie !

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2019, 11:50:06 pm »
No name

Ur kicked from wonwokie !
But I just told my parents that I made it

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2019, 11:54:07 pm »
This is getting frankly ridiculous, anyone putting himself higher than maximou is delusional, incredible perf from him tonite.
having different opinion isn't a problem, what is problem is getting his ass kicked in the deciding contest (factually) and pretending it hasn't happend ;)

I direct you to my other reply:

The thing is i was beating you everytime when we were in 1v1, when it wasn't you i was slaying your friends, you're delusional and i played way better than you that's why we won and you didn't.
I became better than you just accept it and stop being stubborn.

I mean that's demonstrably false, it was me and you left at the end of almost every round whilst your team would win the 2v2 and then come over to help. You didn't kill me early once; in contrast, I killed you early twice. Despite that, I know you played as well as I did and have changed your rating accordingly. Maybe I'll even give you 100 if you're lucky  ;)

Yes, Maxime played as well as I did and the scoreboard for the match reflects that. I don't see what part of the match proved he was better than me though; he couldn't take me out 1v1, whereas I won twice 1v1, and he was fairly weak during the switches - let's not forget the round shadey clutched 1v2 against him. The score proves that your team was better than our team, true - hence why the ratings have been changed, but in order to rate individuals based on a team result you have to analyse individual performances. On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that Tiberias and Drake were superior in a 2v2 against any of my teammates. That's what was obvious to me during the match and I think anyone that was watching would have seen the same.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2019, 11:55:31 pm »
Host another sword tournament already, 2v2 or duel.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2019, 11:55:39 pm »
Yeah yeah, so when are you gonna ft7 Maximou?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2019, 11:56:29 pm »
I watched the final on Netflix and I agree with what gibby is saying

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2019, 11:58:05 pm »
I watched the final on Netflix and I agree with what gibby is saying

it was cheaper to watch on hulu

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2019, 12:04:33 am »

You got 15 posts on FSE already, you are one of us now, Fietta!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Haze

« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2019, 12:15:13 am »

I direct you to my other reply:

The thing is i was beating you everytime when we were in 1v1, when it wasn't you i was slaying your friends, you're delusional and i played way better than you that's why we won and you didn't.
I became better than you just accept it and stop being stubborn.

I mean that's demonstrably false, it was me and you left at the end of almost every round whilst your team would win the 2v2 and then come over to help. You didn't kill me early once; in contrast, I killed you early twice. Despite that, I know you played as well as I did and have changed your rating accordingly. Maybe I'll even give you 100 if you're lucky  ;)

Yes, Maxime played as well as I did and the scoreboard for the match reflects that. I don't see what part of the match proved he was better than me though; he couldn't take me out 1v1, whereas I won twice 1v1, and he was fairly weak during the switches - let's not forget the round shadey clutched 1v2 against him. The score proves that your team was better than our team, true - hence why the ratings have been changed, but in order to rate individuals based on a team result you have to analyse individual performances. On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that Tiberias and Drake were superior in a 2v2 against any of my teammates. That's what was obvious to me during the match and I think anyone that was watching would have seen the same.
Come on, blaming your mates isn't very cool, and it's not true at all, you've been fairly outplayed by max when your path crossed or in the general impact of the matches.
Looks like you're avoid ft 7, you would accept if you we're secure, but you're not, and it's nothing personal, i don't know you.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2019, 12:23:47 am »
Watched the match and i'm pretty sure maximou was dominating the duels between you two for the first few rounds of the match, a vid from the match will probably be the best way to see that i guess.
Tib an Drake did played better that your teammates as well but  maximou was really the deciding factor during this match imo.
I mean, as cocky as maximou is i think it's only fair to give him the top spot of this list after that perf.
Still only my opinion tho !

I also hope there will be more sword tournaments cause ngl that was pretty entertaining to both play and watch