- Organizer(s) Name(s)
- Organizer(s) Steam Information
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)
- Event Name
: Coalition Gaming (CG)
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)
(looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): CG has been running every week since 8 December, 2017, Our events has moved from friday, friday and saturday and now just saturdays. We are one of the two primary events hosted in OC. Our players mostly come from Australia and New Zealand. Event numbers usually depend on the number of regiments in OC at the time but we currently get around 60 players with current running regiments. We fairly small admin team but we have scripts made by people in the community to help enforce rules. We are currently experimenting with scripts to help change spice up events thanks to two modders in the community.
- Has your event started and completed at least twice? How often are you planning on hosting this event?
Yes. We have done countless events and we plan to continue hosting every Saturday
- What is the average attendance for this event? (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number):
From our latest events, we get around 60~ players. Our main regiments are (Aussie regiments) 10thRM, 7thRM, 43rd, RMF, 3te, and a few new/smaller regiments
- Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event? Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules
No. We leave the password off and enforce rules. but it's recommended coming to meetings in our Teamspeak which start 30 mins before the event so Specials/roles can be requested
- Who else will require board moderator permissions? Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).
Drummond1 - Admin and main Scripter for CG Events https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347605487/https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=29581
Here is some of his scripting work if interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZcJwhovDYOWkfVp4BkPrHQ
- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well. Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone
Yes, We plan on getting more of the OC community involved on this forum. As we are missing a home area for the Australian NW community in general.If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.