Author Topic: Unban : Moumoutarde (Moumoute)  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
  • Side: Neutral
Unban : Moumoutarde (Moumoute)
« on: May 03, 2019, 06:54:17 pm »
    Name under which you were banned - Moumoutarde
    Which official server(s) are you banned from? NW_Official_EU1
    What was happening when you got banned ? I was entering the map and got instantly perma "Momo cya"
    Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I don't know , i believe i got ban for doublespawn but it wasnt
    Time and date when the account was banned : Today 18:50
    Timezone
    User Identification Number* 966997
    Why should you be unbanned? Scenario : I play and got killed so i leave to change my name to moumoutarde and come back next round and got banned it was Jedimaster_Wace_Mindu who ban me . I don't know why i got banned permanantly and instantly not even a warning about something. Very confusing
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:42:17 pm by Moumoute73 »
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban : Moumoutarde (Moumoute)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 07:50:17 am »
you sure that is the server, i dont see anyone playing yesterday.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Radulf

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 11:45:14 am »
    Name under which you were banned - Moumoutarde
    Which official server(s) are you banned from? NW_Official_EU1
    What was happening when you got banned ? I was entering the map and got instantly perma "Momo cya"
    Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I don't know , i believe i got ban for doublespawn but it wasnt
    Time and date when the account was banned : Today 18:50
    Timezone
    User Identification Number* 966997
    Why should you be unbanned? Scenario : I play and got killed so i leave to change my name to moumoutarde and come back next round and got banned it was Jedimaster_Wace_Mindu who ban me . I don't know why i got banned permanantly and instantly not even a warning about something. Very confusing
It was groupfighting server not NW Offficial i was there

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 11:54:15 am »
If it was groupfighting server then he needs to post here;

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35328.0
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.